Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Garden Of Eden Finally Located. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Garden Of Eden Finally Located. (1148 Views)

10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 4:53am On Mar 15, 2023
In this video, we have explored the garden of Eden to find where it actually is. Kindly watch and share

where is Garden of Eden? FINALLY REVEALED! #biblestudy
https://youtube.com/shorts/MaZoyUrGMS4?feature=share
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by naijapikin2(m): 5:04am On Mar 15, 2023
It is, and has always been known to exist in iraq.

We have also discovered the location of hell fire....

It is in west africa.

Nigeria to be exact. grin

7 Likes

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 6:14am On Mar 15, 2023
I knew we'd done this many times before so went looking and found the below.

Will consider what you have to say about it when I wake up just in case you've come up with something new.

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Watched. Indeed it is a "state", though geographical references to places that existed make one wonder it might have been a "place" at some point in time. But what state might it be, one should wonder.

A nature of man is described clearly in Genesis 1, where it is described as "in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them". And that nature is very different to that of Adam, a later formation, whom we read "the Lord God formed from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

It should be obvious that the Genesis 1 human formed in God's image is not the same man later formed in Genesis 2 from dust. But it is very common for many to presume they are the same man, despite the difference in instruction they were given and the foods they were given to eat.

Now, if only we could consider that Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 describe different "states" of creation. It just might give comprehension to "‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High" who will not die like mere mortals; nor fall like every other ruler, but rise to judge the earth and inherit all nations.

budaatum:

So, according to you, the humankind that "The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat[d] of it you shall surely die.”

Is the same humankind that "God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food".

In your Hebrew, does it also claim the Garden of Eden is the earth?

Or/and why did Genesis 2 God downgrade the food and the task given to Genesis 1 humankind?
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
naijapikin2:
It is, and has always been known to exist in iraq.

We have also discovered the location of hell fire....

It is in west africa.

Nigeria to be exact. grin

Lmao
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
budaatum:
Watched. Indeed it is a "state", though geographical references to places that existed make one wonder it might have been a "place" at some point in time. But what state might it be, one should wonder.

A nature of man is described clearly in Genesis 1, where it is described as "in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them". And that nature is very different to that of Adam, a later formation, whom we read "the Lord God formed from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

It should be obvious that the Genesis 1 human formed in God's image is not the same man later formed in Genesis 2 from dust. But it is very common for many to presume they are the same man, despite the difference in instruction they were given and the foods they were given to eat.

Now, if only we could consider that Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 describe different "states" of creation. It just might give comprehension to "‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High" who will not die like mere mortals; nor fall like every other ruler, but rise to judge the earth and inherit all nations.

I think this is reasonable, but I’d have asked you to reason even further.

Have you thought that Genesis 1 creation is actually the last creation? So God declared the end from the beginning in the books.

So when God was speaking in Genesis 1, he was talking about Christ. Genesis 2 is when the world begun but before then, it’s been predetermined that Christ will come, and that Christ will be the image of God.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by jaephoenix(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:
In this video, we have explored the garden of Eden to find where it actually is. Kindly watch and share

where is Garden of Eden? FINALLY REVEALED! #biblestudy
https://youtube.com/shorts/MaZoyUrGMS4?feature=share
What a clickbait! And I thought I was even going to hear something educative. Only to hear busllhit like 'This is the only world created by God' and 'Garden of Eden isn't a particular place'

1 Like

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

What a clickbait! And I thought I was even going to hear something educative. Only to hear busllhit like 'This is the only world created by God' and 'Garden of Eden isn't a particular place'

Do you think you can be educated in one minuets? Why don’t you subscribe to the channel and when the full video comes out and you don’t get educated then unsubscribe.

Let’s try to be realistic sometimes.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by jaephoenix(m): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

Do you think you can be educated in one minuets? Why don’t you subscribe to the channel and when the full video comes out and you don’t get educated then unsubscribe.

Let’s try to be realistic sometimes.
There's nothing in your vlog that is educative. This is the third time you're coercing me to watch your tripe. And it would be the last time. You can't even properly analyze the buybull you say you preach, talk less of engaging an atheist

1 Like

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

There's nothing in your vlog that is educative. This is the third time you're coercing me to watch your tripe. And it would be the last time. You can't even properly analyze the buybull you say you preach, talk less of engaging an atheist

Lol. Subscribe and see! I hope you know that there’s no atheist in the world that can stand a discussion with me. It’s like you don’t know who I’m. They have not told you abi? Ask around the street pls.

I just tend not to involve myself in fruitless and unrealistic discussions that’s solely based on assumptions and partial theories which are workable in laboratories but not in real life.

If you really want to learn from what I teach, subscribe and you’ll learn, better still ask me any question about my faith and why I choose it.

Don’t worry I have a book coming out soon, you can order for it. Maybe you’ll learn to think differently from your present state.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 5:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

I think this is reasonable, but I’d have asked you to reason even further.

Have you thought that Genesis creation is actually the last creation?

I am not a creationist, Techobeys, and evidence does not support the creation story in Genesis nor any other myth to be true. And the two in Genesis were not the first nor the last creation myths.

Here's a list if you're interested.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

So when God was speaking in Genesis 1, he was talking about Christ. Genesis 2 is when the world begun but before then, it’s been predetermined that Christ will come, and that Christ will be the image of God.

In maths we call this wuruwuru to the answer you wish is the truth. And I wish it worked on my bank manager so that when I deposit 1000 Naira, I can convince him it's a million.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
budaatum:

In maths we call this wuruwuru to the answer you wish is the truth. And I wish it worked on my bank manager so that when I deposit 1000 Naira, I can convince him it's a million.

Ok you’re right I’m wrong
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
budaatum:

I am not a creationist, Techobeys, and evidence does not support the creation story in Genesis nor any other myth to be true. And the two in Genesis were not the first nor the last creation myths.

Here's a list if you're interested.

Your loss for not believing the truth. This is probably why you’ll never be able to have understanding. This explained why most of your interpretation of the bible are rather awkward. But it’s ok. Believe that you’re an animal or a goat all you want.

I believe I’m created by God so let’s kindly respect each other and not stick our mouth in each other’s path ok?
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by jaephoenix(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

Lol. Subscribe and see! I hope you know that there’s no atheist in the world that can stand a discussion with me. It’s like you don’t know who I’m. They have not told you abi? Ask around the street pls.

I just tend not to involve myself in fruitless and unrealistic discussions that’s solely based on assumptions and partial theories which are workable in laboratories but not in real life.

If you really want to learn from what I teach, subscribe and you’ll learn, better still ask me any question about my faith and why I choose it.

Don’t worry I have a book coming out soon, you can order for it. Maybe you’ll learn to think differently from your present state.
Lol. You don't possess the mental capacity to interface me.
I dont even know how to start. From my little discourse with you on this platform, you have never attempted any of my questions. Just all over the place. From your talk of Sodom and Gomorrah etc. Nothing. You couldn't prove anything.
I don't even want to go into authenticity of your buybull. You'll get lost. No need

1 Like

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You don't possess the mental capacity to interface me.
I dont even know how to start. From my little discourse with you on this platform, you have never attempted any of my questions. Just all over the place. From your talk of Sodom and Gomorrah etc. Nothing. You couldn't prove anything.
I don't even want to go into authenticity of your buybull. You'll get lost. No need

Ok I agree, you’re more intelligent than I could ever be sir. Thank you sir. Do have a lovely day.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

Your loss for not believing the truth. This is probably why you’ll never be able to have understanding. This explained why most of your interpretation of the bible are rather awkward. But it’s ok. Believe that you’re an animal or a goat all you want.

The truth is not a thing that one "believes", David. Your maths teacher never told you to believe Pythagoras theorem or any other theorem. They proved it to be the truth and also must have taught you to prove it is true too.

One asks and knocks and seeks for the truth until one knows and understands if a thing is true or not, instead of believing anything anyone says is the truth.

We are not all descendants of stupid believing Adam you see, ignorantly believing we are man's rib or will die if we ask and knock and seek.

Techobeys:
I believe I’m created by God so let’s kindly respect each other and not stick our mouth in each other’s path ok?
The only person one "kindly respects" here is oneself, you'd find, and if you respect yourself you wouldn't be insulting others by claiming you believe they are animals and goats, because once you disrespect others, all respect for you if any goes out the window.

Basically, it's like you do respect onto others as you do respect onto yourself, and if you don't respect yourself, no one will respect you. But you're new here I guess. You'll learn.

Please beware that you are very free to believe whatever you want, and so long as you don't post your belief on Nairaland, no one on Nairaland will challenge you. Or don't you notice how we even ignore your belief on YouTube? But once you stick your belief in our face here on Nairaland and claim it is the truth, expect to hear us say prove it Techobey!
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

I hope you know that there’s no atheist in the world that can stand a discussion with me.

I don't believe you. So prove it, Techobey! Instead of hoping we'd believe what is obviously not true.

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
budaatum:

The truth is not a thing that one "believes", David. Your maths teacher never told you to believe Pythagoras theorem or any other theorem. They proved it to be the truth and also must have taught you to prove it is true too.

One asks and knocks and seeks for the truth until one knows and understands if a thing is true or not, instead of believing anything anyone says is the truth.

We are not all descendants of stupid believing Adam you see, ignorantly believing we are man's rib or will die if we ask and knock and seek.

The only person one "kindly respects" here is oneself, you'd find, and if you respect yourself you wouldn't be insulting others by claiming you believe they are animals and goats, because once you disrespect others, all respect for you if any goes out the window.

Basically, it's like you do respect onto others as you do respect onto yourself, and if you don't respect yourself, no one will respect you. But you're new here I guess. You'll learn.

Please beware that you are very free to believe whatever you want, and so long as you don't post your belief on Nairaland, no one on Nairaland will challenge you. Or don't you notice how we even ignore your belief on YouTube? But once you stick your belief in our face here on Nairaland and claim it is the truth, expect to hear us say prove it Techobey!

Mr budda I would like not to discus with you pls. There are only two theories, it’s either you’re created by God or you evolved from animals.

It’s either you’re human or you’re animals by the evolution theories. I said I believe I’m created, you can believe you’re animals if you want and that’s fine by me. I’ll not tell you that your theories are false.

I really don’t have energy for such directionless argument. Believe whatever you like and that’s fine.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
budaatum:

I don't believe you. So prove it, Techobey! Instead of hoping we'd believe what is obviously not true.

I do not have such time sir. I rather take a beating than having to strike down my opponent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

I do not have such time sir. I rather take a beating than having to strike down my opponent.

Try not having opponents, Techobey. The good book teaches us to love our enemies (opponents) also. It means don't have enemies.

It's difficult, since others may choose you as their enemies and opponents, but you shouldn't choose others as your opponents, and should love instead or find something more worthy to do with your time, because even when people disagree with you, which you ought to expect since you can't possibly be one who knows it all, you are still meant to be building people of power, which includes yourself.

You will continue to be strengthened and empowered and increased in understanding. Amen.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

Mr budda I would like not to discus with you pls.

It is indeed your choice whether you discuss with buda or not. As for buda, buda chooses to comment on your threads and posts whether you discuss with buda or not. For it it not for you that one comments, but for the benefit of all those who choose to read one's comments.

Please consider empowering yourself instead of trying to control what others do.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2023
budaatum:

It is indeed your choice whether you discuss with buda or not. As for buda, buda chooses to comment on your threads and posts whether you discuss with buda or not. For it it not for you that one comments, but for the benefit of all those who choose to read one's comments.

Please consider empowering yourself instead of trying to control what others do.

Stop referring to yourself in the third. In psychology, it says a lot about you which I wouldn’t want to say. Kindly check pls
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Techobeys:

Stop referring to yourself in the third. In psychology, it says a lot about you which I wouldn’t want to say. Kindly check pls

You are very welcome to assume whatever buda's Illeism says to you just as many before you have done instead of assuming you have the authority to order buda on what buda ought to do or not.

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by jaephoenix(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Techobeys:

Mr budda I would like not to discus with you pls. There are only two theories, it’s either you’re created by God or you evolved from animals.

It’s either you’re human or you’re animals by the evolution theories. I said I believe I’m created, you can believe you’re animals if you want and that’s fine by me. I’ll not tell you that your theories are false.

I really don’t have energy for such directionless argument. Believe whatever you like and that’s fine.
Humans can move on their own and are placed in the animal kingdom. Further, humans belong to the animal phylum known as chordates because we have a backbone.
Did you do biology at all bro? Or your own biology was the one your pastor taught you?

1 Like

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by jaephoenix(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Techobeys:

Translation
I don't have any proof. Only what the buybull tells me, which has no evidence

2 Likes

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Humans can move on their own and are placed in the animal kingdom. Further, humans belong to the animal phylum known as chordates because we have a backbone.
Did you do biology at all bro? Or your own biology was the one your pastor taught you?

How does this relate to the topic on ground? Does it negate whether a person thinks they’re animals or they’re not?
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Techobeys:

How does this relate to the topic on ground? Does it negate whether a person thinks they’re animals or they’re not?

It kind of negates whether you think a person is an animal or not, don't you think? After all, it's you who thought it, and not the person.

1 Like

Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
budaatum:

It kind of negates whether you think a person is an animal or not, don't you think? After all, it's you who thought it, and not the person.

I know you cannot think Buddha. You’re probably bored and seeking someone to argue with. I’m not interested in such directionless discussion.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by budaatum: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Techobeys:

I know you cannot think Buddha. You’re probably bored and seeking someone to argue with. I’m not interested in such directionless discussion.

You seem to "know" things that are wrong it seems, and just believe the crap you create in your own head. For it is very obvious that buda must think since buda does not mindlessly believe like you do.
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Garden Of Eden Finally Located. by Techobeys: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lkj

(1) (Reply)

Any Christian On This Board? / Read This Book Called "the Secret Terroists" And: / Video: The Eyes Of God Seen In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.