Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Patience Jonathan-has Never Seen $13.5m In Her Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan-has Never Seen $13.5m In Her Life? (525 Views)

Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months / I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan-has Never Seen $13.5m In Her Life? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2011
First lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has denied the report that he was investigated for being in possession of $13.5 million in 2006 saying she had never seen such amount in her life.

Mrs. Jonathan who was reacting to a report by online whistle blower that the said amount was confiscated from her said $13.5 million was way too much for her to carry. She spoke to members of the Nigerian Association of Women Journalists (NAWOJ) at the Presidential Villa.

“How can they say Mrs. Jonathan is caught with that kind of money? Can a human being carry that kind of money in a bag? That money is too much o. Even if I escaped the security in Nigeria, I could not have escaped the security people in the country they said I was carrying that kind of big money to,” the first lady said.

She said the story was planted to discredit her husband’s first 100 days in office as elected president and was aimed at blackmailing her family because there was no iota of truth in the report.

Is she saying the truth?
Read More<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/patience-jonathan-has-never-seen-135m.html

(1) (Reply)

How Alao Akala,akwe Doma,daniel Looted 102billion Naira,by Efcc / Ogun Govt Slashes Political Appointees Salaries / Airtel Books In The Red, Says Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.