Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River (36711 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Lifted07: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Aa
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Wahala everywhere 😂🤣😂🤣. Another thing is The Zombies he has created no longer care about credibility or track record as long as the candidate is affiliated with Obi Or Labour Party he/She is credible well only time will tell. Before you mention me know that I’m not in support of any politician or political party I’m airing my views I don’t give 2 Fûcks about any of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by israelmao(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Politics of personality rather than party politics.Whether they like it or not Labour Party has positively change the face of Nigerian politics.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by kmaster007: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2023
Lolz
gashiwalesman:

Gradually Obi is becoming a kingmaker like Balablue! What a wonderful world!
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by gigabyte13: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
We Don already tell dis dundies say
LP na low budget PDP attachment
Dem dey argue.....
Day don day break small small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by horluwashegun(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
I thought this movement is about deviating from old politicians and party, as party structure might not allow them perform optimally
Then why support them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by masterflowx(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:
He controls obidient like zombies without brains cheesy

Obidient to what?

Lol.

Just the way old, frail and ailing Tinubu is controlling agbadorians.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Gandrova: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Imagine what the scammer said, some states has no governorship candidate and they want to control the nation resources. Dead on arrival mandate cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by davidluv(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2023
famology:
There's no way pdp can win Cross River.

E go shock you!
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by rickyrex(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2023
famology:
lol a sitting governor that lose his senatorial seat under apc, will he be the one to stop pdp from wining?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Bizibi(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2023
famology:
pdp is strong in cross river.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Zombident ediot , no brain to think and analyze candidate potentials and track records
40Bullets:
OBIdients there will confirm and do the needful
But in Lagos
GRV is the man
Ellu P top to bottom... No stories

1 Like

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Omenlon: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2023
40Bullets:
But in Lagos
GRV is the man
Aba or Yoruba Lagos

1 Like

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:
He controls obidient like zombies without brains cheesy

Obidient to what?

Lol.
They will soon fight. Very soon, just wait and watch wink

1 Like

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Inosky(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Obi will checkmate him, his records after 4 years if voted. So he must work for the people.
Let's vote for him since our Obi said we should.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by unclejb2(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2023
40Bullets:
But in Lagos
GRV is the man
nothing more nothing less.

In Lagos....Elluuu pppp from top to bottom.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by eedimo(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2023
God4bid
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They will soon fight. Very soon, just wait and watch wink
Obidient to what grin

Zombies follow for no reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by saysugar(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2023
40Bullets:
But in Lagos
GRV is the man
kip dreaming how will gbadebo defeat sanwolu in Lagos grin APC won the 3senate and 20rep ? Forget LP forget Igbo,sanwolu will win with margin, tinubu himself already knows Christians and Igbos will choke him in Lagos cool sanwolu is Christian? let's see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Safyqueen: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2023
A party that has no guber candidates all around the country is in court that he won presidential election.

Wonders shall never end wallahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by thesicilian: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Gradually Obi is becoming a kingmaker like Balablue! What a wonderful world!
Yeah. And that's how unconsciously one becomes the very thing he sets out to fight against.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by jaytii(f): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Godfather Obi Nwannem
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Tee2027: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry we PDP family don't ask him to say such and we no beg am to say such and we don't care about whatever he says let him face his LP.

Obi i swear you go get sense las las. You don't insult and bully people and still want their votes. Oga stay with your LP. I'm angry with you and dislike you with passion for forming the most disrespectful, political terrorist and political bulliers of our time and turned Nigeria to a land of mystery you won't go unpunish.

Your slowpoke supporters are busy disturbing Lagos and their governor pls is their no LP governorship candidate in Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and Enugu but your useless supporters leave their own state and come to Lagos to be threatening their existence, you disgust me.

Sorry don't be confused about me I'm a pdp but I supported Tinubu 100% and voted for him, *he is a destiny lifter* and *men makers* and for Atiku refusal to heed to Southern presidency calls. I'm fine and happy I voted Tinubu so if you are not happy sabout that orry I can't help you. Tinubu is the man and he will rule for 8 good years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by FreeStuffsNG: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obidient to what grin

Zombies follow for no reason.
Mr Obi has already started preparing ground to return to PDP. PDP will take back Obi and shut the door against the lp mob with its ipob baggage. The lp mob will feel used and dumped then curse the day out of Obi. Obi will still not be given PDP ticket so will move back to APGA since Soludo may not get a second term.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by IbileIfe: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Don't be surprised if Peter Obi returns to PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by stallionng: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Till we hear directly from the CUSTODIAN OF THE MASSES MANDATE.
His Excellency Peter Obi
We no gree
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Cantonese: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2023
"With this endorsement of the ‘Obidient’ Movement’s phenomenal leader, we can now sleep with our two eyes closed knowing that the issue of governorship has been settled.”

That says it all.

It is just a matter of time. A new and better Nigeria is very possible, with his excellency Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Obi has already started preparing ground to return to PDP. PDP will take back Obi and shut the door against the lp mob with its ipob baggage. The lp mob will feel used and dumped then curse the day out of Obi. Obi will still not be given PDP ticket so will move back to APGA since Soludo may not get a second term.
These kids don't know Obi is a user, he used APGA, PDP, used Anambrans, used ipob, now using obidients grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.