Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River (36771 Views)

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Exedyne: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

The only oppression I see in Nigeria today, is Ipob terrorist group controlling igbos like slaves, forcing them to stay indoors, locking up their shops and halting all commercial activities. Bokoharam and Iswap couldn't even do that in the North. You people are fools, living in slavery, you are a laughing stock to Nigeria. The pains and bitterness between you and abokis will destroy you. You people are the docile fools being controlled by IPoB terrorist. Nigeria is a free democratic country, mumu hate for Yoruba and abokis made you people willing slaves to Kanu. What an idiotic tribe.

Are you minding them?
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Exedyne:

Are you minding them?
Very foolish people, living in delusion grin

Always saying oppression in Nigeria, mumus, Nigeria is a free country, you fools igbos are the slaves of Ipob and Kanu in Nigeria. Everywhere in Nigeria is free, today Tinubu is the president. Igbos are really foolish, especially the Ipobians grin
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by yomi531(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
I am Obidient 100% but, my vote is for Prince Otu (Cross River ). Back to south
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by garfield1: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
ufotunang:
...there is no labour party governorship candidate in cross rivers State that is why he said this

There is,ogar osim
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by garfield1: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
caracas:

Olodos everywhere
It will be a landslide

Prince has won already
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by JealousCobra(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

The only oppression I see in Nigeria today, is Ipob terrorist group controlling igbos like slaves, forcing them to stay indoors, locking up their shops and halting all commercial activities. Bokoharam and Iswap couldn't even do that in the North. You people are fools, living in slavery, you are a laughing stock to Nigeria. The pains and bitterness between you and abokis will destroy you. You people are the docile fools being controlled by IPoB terrorist. Nigeria is a free democratic country, mumu hate for Yoruba and abokis made you people willing slaves to Kanu. What an idiotic tribe.

Aje! 😎 your wrecked forefathers had sold all una ancestry land to the economic minded igbos that were given only £20 after the war the start all over again 😁

So between your dumb tribe and this ever Independent economically pull through tribe who is smarter.

And yet your parents keep renting their matrimonial beds, their wives, anything rentable to igbos to get ends meet 🀣
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by garfield1: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
heniford2:
lets go on bet on it

Prince is the next gov
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by MJib: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
B-VAS

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by garfield1: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
yomi531:
I am Obidient 100% but, my vote is for Prince Otu (Cross River ). Back to south

So you are from crs? I thought you are Yoruba.60% of obidients in crs support prince
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
JealousCobra:

Aje! 😎 your wrecked forefathers had sold all una ancestry land to the economic minded igbos that were given only £20 after the war the start all over again 😁

So between your dumb tribe and this ever Independent economically pull through tribe who is smarter.

And yet your parents keep renting their matrimonial beds, their wives, anything rentable to igbos to get ends meet 🀣

In your Pandora illusive, self denial mind grin

The reason for your suffering today and why igbos are all refugees, roaming everywhere like hungry deals finding survival, is because of your bad mouth. You people can't even stay in your region grin
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by ogwumgbe: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:
He controls obidient like zombies without brains cheesy

Obidient to what?

Lol.
grin

That control has brought deadly third force to the polity and has made many governors that think that it's their birth right to sit up, so let it be, it's better he has more control over the masses to destroy the status quo completely. He's even more relevant that the so called President elect lobbying for congratulation here and there, what a shame?
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
ogwumgbe:

That control has brought deadly third force to the polity and has made many governors that think that it's their birth right to sit up, so let it be, it's better he has more control over the masses to destroy the status quo completely. He's even more relevant that the so called President elect lobbying for congratulation here and there, what a shame?
A dangerous, divisive group, who thrives on hate, division of the people through religion and tribal leanings, lies, fabrication, abuse, extremism, anarchy and threats. Obidient group is dangerous to our peaceful coexistence. Zombies are tools, we need men who can reason and make decisions based on sound thoughts. Tools are what bokoharam, ipob and ISIS use for their terrorism.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by ogwumgbe: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

A dangerous, divisive group, who thrives on hate, division of the people through religion and tribal leanings, lies, fabrication, abuse, extremism, anarchy and threats. Obidient group is dangerous to our peaceful coexistence. Zombies are tools, we need men who can reason and make decisions based on sound thoughts. Tools are what bokoharam, ipob and ISIS use for their terrorism.

Obidients is what Nigerian needs now, The politicians have taken Nigeria for a ride for years just like it's a cinch to take an old woman for a ride. So the simple fact that Obidients have threatened the thieves to understand that power belongs to the people and no longer business as usual is a sign of positive things to come. I am proud of the Obidients,let the heat continue
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by JealousCobra(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

In your Pandora illusive, self denial mind grin

The reason for your suffering today and why igbos are all refugees, roaming everywhere like hungry deals finding survival, is because of your bad mouth. You people can't even stay in your region grin

Igbos will soon buy all lands in your barbaric region, and eventually evict the cocky lazy ones,marry off their vigin girls if at all there is any 😎

I Know you are still living in a primordial kind of house that belongs to your ancient ancestors, igbos will still buy it to render you homeless 😁
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
JealousCobra:

Igbos will soon buy all lands in your barbaric region, and eventually evict the cocky lazy ones,marry off their vigin girls if at all there is any 😎

I Know you are still living in a primordial kind of house that belongs to your ancient ancestors, igbos will still buy it to render you homeless 😁

Big mouth, with so much self aggrandizement like kanu, but today he is in the cage of the zoo grin
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
40Bullets:
OBIdients there will confirm and do the needful
But in Lagos
GRV is the man
Ellu P top to bottom... No stories

This is the reality that has come upon him after the Presidential election. In Lagos, his boy Chinedu is appealing to the PDP candidate JANDOR to join him against APC. So, in both Cross River and Lagos they want PDP and Labour Party to come together against APC. They have realized their mistakes.

The IBOS are saying OBI will reclaim his mandate, I say from who? They said Tinubu, I just laugh them. The Atiku team are saying ATIKU will reclaim his mandate, I asked them from who? They said Tinubu, I just laughed them. How can two people be pursuing the same mandate from the winner. This is not possible in a civilized and developed country and environment where there many deep thinkers and highly intelligent people.

If Awolowo and Azikiwe will be pursuing the same mandate from Shagari the winner (which never happened) despite both of them being the Grandmasters of AMORC, then, something is wrong metaphysically with them.

As I have said severally, what OBI and Atiku wants is for the election to be cancelled so that both of them can re-strategise and realign the PDP Bond. The JUDICIARY will never give them that opportunity. They should wait till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by JealousCobra(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Big mouth, with so much self aggrandizement like kanu, but today he is in the cage of the zoo grin

Una go soon begin bear Igbo names 🀣 at the sight of money, an average Yoruba man can betray his ancestors.

Igbos must igbolize the entire SW 😎
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
JealousCobra:

Una go soon begin bear Igbo names 🀣 at the sight of money, an average Yoruba man can betray his ancestors.

Igbos will soon igbolize the entire SW 😎
Gbadebo is an IPOB fraud, we know.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Lightorder: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
famology:
There's no way pdp can win Cross River.
you wey no get address dey talk
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by DMerciful(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
So you couldn't even read this small writeup?
tamdun:
The mofo dey even sabotage his owm party grin
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by 5starMan: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obidient to what?

Lol.
grin
Just like corruption controls you like zombie.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by OJAHMIKE(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
I am Obidient here in CRS but Cross River is for Prince Otu. Know this and know peace. Strongly in support of the Back to South agenda of the state.
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by ApostlePaul14: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
There is no difference between PDP and LP
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Emola12(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
famology:
There's no way pdp can win Cross River.
if he win you go hug transformer abi?
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Electorate: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obidient to what?

Lol.
grin

Same way Tinubu controls brainless urchins grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Johnjustice: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Electorate:

Same way Tinubu controls brainless urchins grin grin grin grin
If you want to know brainwashed zombies, they give themselves a name, aka zombidients, obidients, Ipobians, biafrans, Almajiris grin
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by 13october: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by yomi531(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
garfield1:

So you are from crs? I thought you are Yoruba.60% of obidients in crs support prince
I be confirm Yoruba dude from Osun state but , based fully in Calabar
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by EmpressOVD: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by garfield1: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
yomi531:
I be confirm Yoruba dude from Osun state but , based fully in Calabar
Prince is a sweet man

1 Like

Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Lekan239(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obidient to what?

Lol.
grin
don't you know its easy fir a person to control some tribe. Kanu did it. Okpa did it. Obi is doing it.

Later they will say no Godfatherism
Re: Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River by Etimemy: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
My vote is for Sandy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" / Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.