Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation (17333 Views)

Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Olat4421: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Horokrox:
Well said👍👍!Also countries like Lietchenstein have a gay president and it's amongst the richest countries
who cares

2 Likes

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Scarcity234: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Didijiji:
Human rights should be respected… Agreed 100%

But no the stupid right of same sex rubbish. If caught, they should be tied to and pulled apart by trailers in opposite directions .

NEVER WILL THAT BE ALLOWED IN AFRICA
You're worse..

I don't support gay but what you just said is cruelty

1 Like

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by MetroLane: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Horokrox:
The previous president was openly gay🙄

Previous prime minister Adrian Hasler is married to a woman ( Gudrun Elkuch ), and they have two children.

Why do you people like spreading lies like this.

BenzEne1:

They've got a prime minister sef, not a president

Yes they have a prime minister, but I don't know why that dude is spreading lies in other to sound woke.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Romanoff(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
MrSensor:
lesbian has been spotted.

If I insult you now, you go begin cry.

What did I say there's now that has made me a lesbian?
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by WilsonBright935: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

Yes

Can you show me the exact tweet please. This looked doctored
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Isabi4lov: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2023
A good move .

I don't even know the rationale behind it , one will be acting as the husband in the case of lesbian especially the ones in Nigeria.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Princedapace(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Good one..

This is one of the reasons the USA VP is going there, and few others Africa countries. Nothing else. She's not coming to Nigeria because USA knows Nigeria won't even give it a second thought..

USA do see these other African countries as weak and poor so they’ll believe they can buy them off easily..

I wonder why these people are so keen on forcing LGBT on people. Is there no more freedom in life?

So, they saw Egypt as weak and poor too? How some u gap nonsense beat my imagination.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by advanceDNA: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Horokrox:
Well said👍👍!Also countries like Lietchenstein have a gay president and it's amongst the richest countries

So what are u trying to say??

They are rich because their president is gay.?

If i woze u ehn!!!
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Nigeriayouthmov: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:
But chinedu Rhodes wife is a confirm gay/lesbo supporter,what's wrong with that family gan,husband is insulting his father's tribe,wife is supporting gay movement

If this lady really said this then she is stupid and her husband is tye biggest fool to stull be married to her and Nigerian government are clowns to still allow such fellow walk around freely because she is a threat to young girls.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Princedapace(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Good one..

This is one of the reasons the USA VP is going there, and few others Africa countries. Nothing else. She's not coming to Nigeria because USA knows Nigeria won't even give it a second thought..

USA do see these other African countries as weak and poor so they’ll believe they can buy them off easily..

I wonder why these people are so keen on forcing LGBT on people. Is there no more freedom in life?

So, they saw Egypt as weak and poor too? How some u gap nonsense beat my imagination.

They also see South Africa as weak and poor abi? Will I say children full this forum or what?
So, when US also tried to make Nigeria accept same sex marriage, they also saw Nigeria as weak and poor too, abi? grin grin
The f*olishness of some people in Nigeria sef grin

1 Like

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Horokrox: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2023
MetroLane:

Previous prime minister Adrian Hasler is married to a woman ( Gudrun Elkuch ), and they have two children.

Yes they have a prime minister, but I don't know why that dude is spreading lies in other to sound woke.
I meant Xavier Bettel the prime minister of Luxembourg 🇱🇺

1 Like

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Lukuluku69(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
longayink:
Zambia, an African nation blessed without large Muslim population.

So?
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Isabi4lov: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
DropsMic:
But you support corruption. Christian nation ko, Devilish nation ni

E pain you , go to court grin

Is Buhari not a Muslim again ?
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by advanceDNA: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Olat4421:
who cares

Lol.... grin
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by slowice(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Judolisco:
Dis Zambian president has really done wonders with their economy.... Back then that you will see them holding 1 billion kwacha on TV.... Let's hope tinubu can do same

Putting your hope on a drug baron.

Interesting.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by bigcasava1(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2023
This is what a country that want progress from God will always do. But from the look of it, balablu will dance to the tune of the west with their evil.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by MetroLane: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Horokrox:
I meant Xavier Bettel the prime minister of Luxembourg 🇱🇺

So what's the big deal, Stop making it sound as if having a gay President is the reason for Luxembourg being a rich nation.

Luxembourg was already a rich country before Bettel became Prime Minister.

Serbia has a Gay prime minister and Serbia is not doing so well economically.....

Don't attribute sexuality to the reason why a country is doing well or not.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2023
So you are part of this disgusting act, you need physical and spiritual brain reset.
Waywardson6:
Whether una support or una no support. That one na una cup of garri. Lesbians, Gays & Bisexuals exist, have always existed & will continue to exist even in the future. If homosexuality wasn't meant to be, it wouldn't be in existence right now. It's high time African nations shifts this hateful energy to more meaningful things like empowering & enriching it's citizens to the point where they do not have to run to countries that support & promote homosexuality & will not discriminate your black skin & call you baboon's because you try to dress like them at the Oscars. Enough of the hypocrisy.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2023
longayink:
Zambia, an African nation blessed without large Muslim population.
A simple research is all you need b4 dishing out wat u dunno...

Zambia is a country with 95.5 % Christians..

Hope u gud?
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Another gay/lesbian spotted.
Horokrox:

1 Like

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Enskynelson(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Good one..

I wonder why these people are so keen on forcing LGBT on people. [b]Is there no more freedom in life?
[/b]
That is contradictory. LGBTQ believe they should have the freedom to do whatever they choose to do with their sexual life.
The world cannot be balanced with everyone having right to do anything they want because there will definitely be conflicts of freedom.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by tamdun: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Can you show me the exact tweet please. This looked doctored

Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Mercury12(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Thank you Zambia
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by bonnyhope: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2023
DropsMic:

Go there and manifest your barbaric gayism and you will be skinned alive.
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by sylve11: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by lomprico(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Judolisco:
Dis Zambian president has really done wonders with their economy.... Back then that you will see them holding 1 billion kwacha on TV.... Let's hope tinubu can do same

Which tinubu? Someone that told youths complaining of rise in dollar exchange rate that "why are you complaining, are you earning in dollars?"
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by OlawaleBammie: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2023
DropsMic:
Yes, it's because u have a malfunctioning brain
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by sylve11: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
just because you get small prick

grin

Maybe him don trek from Iyana paja to mile 2 before with the aim of achieving big prik but it ended up in the same status quo. grin cool
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Enemyofpeace: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2023
sylve11:

grin

Maybe him don trek from Iyana paja to mile 2 before with the aim of achieving big prik but it ended up in the same status quo. grin cool
no mind am
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Shadysen: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Waywardson6:
Whether una support or una no support. That one na una cup of garri. Lesbians, Gays & Bisexuals exist, have always existed & will continue to exist even in the future. If homosexuality wasn't meant to be, it wouldn't be in existence right now. It's high time African nations shifts this hateful energy to more meaningful things like empowering & enriching it's citizens to the point where they do not have to run to countries that support & promote homosexuality & will not discriminate your black skin & call you baboon's because you try to dress like them at the Oscars. Enough of the hypocrisy.
your name fit you well
Re: Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation by Shadysen: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Horokrox:
You must be retarded 🧟‍♂️ I made such comment to emphasize that African leaders should focus and spend more energy on bettering the lives of their citizens and not LGBT issues and I'm NOT gay
stop pretending, come out with full chest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Lightning Strikes Kill 27 During India Monsoon Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.