Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists (2259 Views)

Eskimi Chat About To Wave Goodbye / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by TwinCityRadio: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Military officers dished a funny punishment to a motorist at a checkpoint over an unknown offense.

The man was ordered to climb on the roof of his car and wave at other motorists that were driving by.

A video which surfaced online shows the man serving the punishment while the soldiers continued to inspect and check other cars.

Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/soldiers-punish-man-by-making-him-stand-on-his-car-to-wave-at-motorists/

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by DispatcherLagos: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Stupid soldiers

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by Dreal1247: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2023
Does the military possess the right to punish individuals in the first place? They handle adults just the same way senior students in the nineties punished the junior ones.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
Does the military possess the right to punish individuals in the first place? They handle adults just the same way senior students in the nineties punished the junior ones.
Only in Nigeria bro

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by OmotolaBoy(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2023
They are only capable of oppressing innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by padi94(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2023
No mind them even election time them no catch any ballot snatcher or trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fools. My hatred for these guys is boundless. Bunch of moronic entities.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by Starboytwo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
They are only capable of oppressing innocent citizens.
bros some innocent citizens are really not innocent at all.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by iHateFraudsters: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
bros some innocent citizens are really not innocent at all.

True talk.

Some citizens have this rude mentality : rudeness first, consequences later.
Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by phatriqk(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
I don't understand why people are cowards in the face of the military, i respect myself but I can't allow a military personnel disrespect me like that, we die there if I offend you take it to the proper channel you can't be judge, jury and executioner oga... In most cases it is just pire oppression not like the man really did anything but still, this is a grown with wife and kids at home you are embrassing, no wonder bandits don't show them mercy.
Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
And he too was waving. Can't he claim his rights as stipulated in the constitution or threaten to sue them. His girlfriend would not be happy seeing him in this situation.
Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by mfonity: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
SALES EXECUTIVES

Qualifications
• Experience in real estate or insurance sales gives you an edge.

Remuneration: Very Attractive + Sales Commissions with flexible working days ..

Send CV to: Chidinma.okeorji@britproperties.ng

Re: Soldiers Punish Man By Making Him Stand On His Car To Wave At Motorists by nazicartel(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
NO

(1) (Reply)

Old Niraland Vs. New Nairaland / Facebook VS Nairaland / Exposed: Man Exposes Lady (ogbuka Gloria Ada)who infected Him With Hiv(see Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.