Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? (695 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubu was announced by INEC as Winner of the Presidential election!

Instead of his Supporters like Helinius and DenreleDave to Celebrate and Tell us the Programmes he Has, they are still Focussed on Peter Obi!
Creating 15,20 Peter Obi Threads Daily! shocked πŸ˜•

Was Obi the one, declared as Winner? Why no Threads on Atiku? πŸ€”

Well, the BRIGHTEST Fruit on a Tree, Get the Most Sticks from People! cool

Nobody goes for the Rotten Mango on the Tree! ☹️

But Why are Urchins so Obsessed with Peter Obi?

I Need Answers!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by booblacain(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Well, I believe it is the same reason that Peter Obi supporters are so obsessed with Tinubu?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Why do you obidient wailers keep trolling Tinubu all day by opening different threads about him? 🀣🀣

You don forget before election the way una dey spam everywhere with his photos? Now all of una don fade throway. 🀣🀣
First to do dey Sabi sweet, huh? 🀣🀣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Mylove55(f): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Because idiotic pigs of biafra thought by mocking tinubu will give obi.diot victory.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Mfetenang: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2023
It's called"making fun of a loser" not obsession.
Maybe they're making fun of you so much because you made too much noise on social media and you insulted everyone. The loser always looks like a fool grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Luckylife(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2023
They are been hunter by their shameless ethics bigotry and religious extremists compounded by self inflicted hatred and drugged influence.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by christistruth01: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2023
The question you should ask is why is Peter Obi so obsessed with Lagos Gubernatorial election
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by helinues: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Obsessed with a loser?

Tufiakwa
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Putinofrussia: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Instead of his Supporters like Helinius and DenreleDave to Celebrate and Tell us the Programmes he Has, they are still Focussed on Peter Obi!

I Need Answers!
Because Obi imps are super obssessed with Tinubu,The President Elect nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Isobug: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Mylove55:
Because idiotic pigs of biafra thought by mocking tinubu will give obi.diot victory.
This one thinks one way. To him (because he's a man not a woman) Peter Obi supporters are only Igbos. I wonder if it's only Ibos that gave Peter Obi 6.1M votes. Olodo of Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Luckylife(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Mylove55:
How can a human being reason like a miserable self inflicted good for nothing maggot...that's how your comment sounds. Very irritating devoid of any atom of senses,Very nauseating. Using his image and miserable soul to borst of fvcking imo girl without knowing how he is shamelessly and foolishly multipling curses upon curses for his his generations yet unborn because of One second pleasure. You are doom and shameless and may that your sorry life destined to hate and Bleep shamelessly be your nightmare till you publicly apologize for your self inflicted hatred on a tribe that are peaceful, truthful and not jealous like you kind .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Putinofrussia: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Luckylife:

How can a human being reason like a miserable self inflicted good for nothing maggot...that's how your comment sounds. Very irritating devoid of any atom of senses,Very nauseating. Using his image and miserable soul to borst of fvcking imo girl without knowing how he is shamelessly and foolishly multipling curses upon curses for his his generations yet unborn because of One second pleasure. You are doom and shameless and may that your sorry life destined to hate and Bleep shamelessly be your nightmare till you publicly apologize for your self inflicted hatred on a tribe that are peaceful, truthful and not jealous like you kind .
shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by BossGerald: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Because Obi imps are super obssessed with Tinubu,The President Elect nah.

Oga I never see your Ibadan california oo
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Johnjustice: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Because he is deceiving the youths, dividing the people with religion and the church, creating a toxic political environment by promoting this anti establishment and anarchists ideology, his support for Ipob the terrorist group. Obi even used endsars that nearly burnt Lagos as a score point for labor party, while endsars was about police reforms.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by MasterJayJay: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Because Tinubu urchins hate to see a candidate that is mentally sound.

They want other candidates to be acting like a mentally unstable person with gazelle gagaraga, licking microphone and raising walking stick while national anthem is being sang.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by infohenry(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2023
He is their nightmare, the stole from him and their shadow is after them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Ofunaofu: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Obsessed with a loser?

Tufiakwa

helinues, you are still making reckless comments

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Mylove55(f): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Isobug:

This one thinks one way. To him (because he's a man not a woman) Peter Obi supporters are only Igbos. I wonder if it's only Ibos that gave Peter Obi 6.1M votes. Olodo of Ondo state
I'm a bini,
Idiotic pigs of biafra living in Benin use lies and mocking that tinubu is old to deceived my bini people,
That is why I will never forgive obi.diot for his deception to win election by all means,
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by chikason22(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2023
They are well aware that Obi won. They're a angry that he is pursuing a legal case to challenge the outcome instead of moving on.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2023
booblacain:
Well, I believe it is the same reason that Peter Obi supporters are so obsessed with Tinubu?

Obi Supporters hardly create Threads about Tinubu or even cuss him dat much. sad

But Urchins like Helinius Still creates DIFFERENT threads about Obi,
Even now, when Tinubu is declared 'President-elect'. πŸ˜’ πŸ˜•
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by helinues: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

helinues, you are still making reckless comments

See dey your lane, don't see my other side.

Dey your lane
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:
Because he is deceiving the youths, dividing the people with religion and the church, creating a toxic political environment by promoting this anti establishment and anarchists ideology, his support for Ipob the terrorist group. Obi even used endsars that nearly burnt Lagos as a score point for labor party, while endsars was about police reforms.

Peter Obi and EndSars in Same Sentence shocked

Peter Obi that Calmed his Teeming Fans down, BEFORE and AFTER the election promotes Anarchy? πŸ˜•

The Lies/Hatred of you Tinubu supporters is Something Else! πŸ˜’β˜ΉοΈ
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I Need Answers!

The person you mentioned and others like him are anti-Igbo, they are only on Nairaland to talk about Igbo related issues in a negative way

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Ofunaofu: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

See dey your lane, don't see my other side.

Dey your lane

Which other side do have other than posting reckless comments all over nairaland

Urchin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Mylove55:
I'm a bini,
Idiotic pigs of biafra living in Benin use lies and mocking that tinubu is old to deceived my bini people,
That is why I will never forgive obi.diot for his deception to win election by all means

So according to you,
It was Igbos who told Binis to Support PETER OBI? πŸ˜•

I Just wish you can Make this Statement in front of Benin Pple in Ring Road Roundabout! πŸ˜πŸ™
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Johnjustice: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Peter Obi and EndSars in Same Sentence shocked

Peter Obi that Calmed his Teeming Fans down, BEFORE and AFTER the election promotes Anarchy? πŸ˜•

The Lies/Hatred of you Tinubu supporters is Something Else! πŸ˜’β˜ΉοΈ
Obi and Datti used endsars in their campaign, labor party and obidients amplified it. We all heard and seen it. How low can Obi and labor party go...

Endsars was bad news to Nigeria and Lagosians, for Obi to and Datti to use it gleefully, shows how shallow minded and evil they are.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Isobug: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Mylove55:
I'm a bini,
That is why I will never forgive obi.diot for his deception to win election by all means,
No be only Bini, na Binini. Ekiti boy
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Mylove55(f): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So according to you,
It was Igbos who told Binis to Support PETER OBI? πŸ˜•

I Just wish you can Make this Statement in front of Benin Pple in Ring Road Roundabout! πŸ˜πŸ™
I'm even at ring road now, come to airport road by oba palace
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by BlackAdams007: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2023
The fear of losing what they stole is troubling them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Mfetenang:
It's called"making fun of a loser" not obsession.
Maybe they're making fun of you so much because you made too much noise on social media and you insulted everyone. The loser always looks like a fool grin

Thank you my brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by Throwback: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2023
So all the negative news about Tinubu was not from Peter Obi's zombies?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters So Obsessed With Peter Obi? by XY23: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I Need Answers!

Simple, they have realized a king without subjects (the people) is not different from an ordinary man on the street. The propaganda machinery is still on because they claimed to have won, but lost the people. That in itself breeds a lot of uncertainty about our future as a Nation, hence they are scared.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Materials: PDP, Atiku Withdraw Court Application Against INEC / MC Oluomo Thugs Attacks LP Members in Suruleree / 8 Fold Lessons Of Lagos Guber Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.