Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24910 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Oysters(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2022
The Labour Party says with the joining of former governor of Anambra State and presidential aspirant, Peter Obi, and its teeming supporters, the 2023 presidential election is as good as won by it.

The party stated this on Saturday in a statement welcoming Obi, who defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, into its folds.

The LP said, “Obi’s grand entrance and the mass movement of his teeming supporters and followers nationwide, confirmed to the world that the 2023 elections was as good as won by our credible political alternatives to the ruling All Progressive Party and the Peoples Democratic Party, especially with the growing backing of the Nigerian people, who are already extremely tired of the administration of the All Progressive Party and the Peoples Democratic Party governments at all levels.

“Therefore, in the light of the crystalising rainbow coalition to save Nigeria in Labour Party, we wish to invite all well-meaning Nigerians, including women, youths, the physically-challenged, the poor, and the well to do, among others, to immediately join forces with the Labour Party to rescue Nigeria from the heightening insecurity and imminent collapse foisted by incompetent rulers of Nigeria, currently trading in delegates all over the country.

“The party also wishes to reaffirm our resolved commitment to executing our party manifesto, as further enunciated by the Labour Charter of Demand/ Policy recently initiated by the Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress, while also reaffirming our unwavering endorsement of the Rescue Agenda of the Third Force Movement of Nigeria initiated by Prof Pat Utomi-led National Consultative Front, which recently adopted our party of mass productivity as the ‘3rd Force’ Mega ‘Rescue’ Platform for Nigeria in the 2023 elections with over 20 million members of the 3rd Force Movement joining the Labour Party.”

https://punchng.com/with-peter-obi-were-confident-of-winning-2023-presidential-election-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653796710

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Smithkafors(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2022
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

Whether you like it or not he will be on your ballot papers on election day.
LP: PO
PDP: ATIKU
APC:.....waiting

The man you are looking at is fighting for you guys and here is the reason :

- It will be hard for any young man or woman in Nigeria to make it to top if your family is not grounded politically with looted funds (look at PDP and APC).

-Students are at home because of ASUU strike. As a student, you really need deliverance if you are supporting APC or PDP. Obi remains number 1 in Education, go and look at his records. Till date, almost all the public and private schools in Anambra were given huge cash to expand. This is not story, I was a witness to this...Tansian, Madonna, were given at least 150mill and their roads constructed by PO. Secondary schools the same thing.

-Health: He remains the best. All the missionary hospitals were given money by PO to expand, ranging from Boromeo,Iyi enu, school nursing ihiala, nkpor, waterside..... These hospitals produce some of the RN nurses you see both within Nigeria and outside. Am a witness.

The ball is in your court. All the labour unions ranging from TUC, NANS etc should join the train if you desire changes.

447 Likes 40 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Modified:
This is not about the person of Peter Obi...it's about party structures and the dominant of "election illiterates" that are the major voters.

It takes a while for Nigeria's major electorates to recognise party logos...their brains have been wired to know APGA, PDP and to some extent APC in SouthEast, SouthSouth....APC, PDP in Southwest and the North.

The major headache of any politician that defects few months to general elections to a platform that is not so popular is how the electorates will recognise and identify his new party.

Trust me...Many can leave home with the aim of voting Labour party..and still forget to THUMB PRINT Umbrella logo of PDP grin grin grin.

Sadly, it's the reality that will work against Peter Obi

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by piyoo91: 6:45am On May 29, 2022
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy joker

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Tonypens48(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2022
Gbam

Until the southerners are ready to be united to achieve their goal, the North will continue to school us in politics. As it stands, if JEJ emerges from Apc, then it will be a landmark victory for Atiku because the southern votes will be divided irrespective of the Northern VP attached. undecided

We need North vs North against one popular Southern presidential aspirant,(Peter Obi) and it is game over for the North. The question is, will they ever agree to work as one?? Irrespective, come 2023 we are taking over the country from its current recycling state of PDP=APC. cry

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by APCnaPDP: 6:46am On May 29, 2022
Lol, Peter Gregory Obi is a decent man, in fact he is one of the few good politicians in Nigeria. However, elections are not won on Twitter, he still has a long way to go to be able to win presidential election. He should have stuck around PDP, that way he has a chance of being one of the good people there.

A northerner will be the president of Nigeria in 2023, nothing anyone can do about it.

21 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by redcliff: 6:47am On May 29, 2022
My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Baawaa(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2022
The fact is that 97% of northerners will not vote for peter obi,88% of Yoruba will not vote for peter obi,and 60% of south/south will not vote for him.Anambra,Imo and River States cannot win general election

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2022
Baawaa:
The fact is that 97% of northerners will not vote for peter obi,88% of Yoruba will not vote for peter obi,and 60% of south/south will not vote for him.Anambra,Imo and River States cannot win general election
Same with Tinubu or Osibanjo.Exactly why power will remain in the north

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by inoki247: 6:50am On May 29, 2022
Lol even If dem conduct the election online he no fit win so u people shuld rest....

Motivational speaker keep it up....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by BosseJ: 6:50am On May 29, 2022
Is this a joke or something? Peter Obi should have stayed in PDP and used his trending popularity as leverage to negotiate for VP slot with Atiku. But his political I.Q is too low to make him see the wisdom in that. He stood the best chance of getting Igbo into Aso rock within 8-yrs minimum (in the event that Atiku wins the presidency), but his ego got the best of him.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by lonecatt(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi will only boost the image of labour party and make a name for himself but winning the presidency will be a mirage.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Abfinest007(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2022
Like if you think it's a joke .share if you think we have a better Nigeria under obi

6 Likes 27 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Africonji: 6:56am On May 29, 2022
This can actually come me to pass. I forsee an implosion within both the APC and PDP in the coming months, which will usher in the unthinkable (a Peter Obi presidency). Already majority of Nigerians see Okwute as Nigeria's last hope for survival. The people are tired of Fulani rule. This country can't survive another Fulani president after this Buhari disaster. Okwute is Nigeria's last opportunity for salvation. Mark my words.

Okwute is not just a candidate. He is a MOVEMENT!!!

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by stanluiz(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019
Stay in pdp to do what ?

What igbos need is president not Vice president. Since PDP has giving a northerner their ticket. Then Obi should also leave.

Pdp does not have the interest of the South East. I now see the reason why governor Umahi leave the party.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 7:01am On May 29, 2022
Good one
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Frigga13: 7:02am On May 29, 2022
Africonji:
This can actually come me to pass. I forsee an implosion within both the APC and PDP in the coming months, which will usher in the unthinkable (a Peter Obi presidency). Already majority of Nigerians see Okwute as Nigeria's last hope for survival. The people are tired of Fulani rule. This country can't survive another Fulani president after this Buhari disaster. Okwute is Nigeria's last opportunity for salvation. Mark my words.

Una like to deceive Una sef

Igbos ba?

Next election Una go lose
This election Una don lose
Una lose till 2031..

Una go shout Biafra or dead .. till further notice
Still under the name NIGERIA.

Obi is a mumu politcian

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by LadyRosa(f): 7:03am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi can never ever be the president of Nigeria.He should channel his frustrations somewhere else.

Nigeria is a dilapidated state that will never work.Lol!Talk about throwing a magic wand to reverse a taboo.Is he ok?!

One major characteristic that defines Nigeria is bad leadership,that's it's merit and it's pretty much working for me.

So much money doing illegit business.Now, that's the way I want it to remain.

Make him go rest abeg.

4 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by menix(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
LP just wan chop the guy small money..

How I wished he stayed back at PDP..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by redcliff: 7:21am On May 29, 2022
stanluiz:
Stay in pdp to do what ?

What igbos need is president not Vice president. Since PDP has giving a northerner their ticket. Then Obi should also leave.

Pdp does not have the interest of the South East. I now see the reason why governor Umahi leave the party.

As Obi said, if you want to go to London from Lagos, is it bus or plane you will enter? LP here is the Bus, PDP is the airplane. I do not want to think that an OBi as a VP will not be able and have the right structure to win a presidential election based on the fact that Atiku is not tribalized, it will be truly logical that after buhari, Atiku, will willfully hand over to an Easterner given the dynamics of what is going on as it concerns zoning. I do not see an Obi being a match to ATIKU,PDP, and APC. this is fact.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by bmdmix15: 7:21am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
so now u won't vote him cause he isn't in pdp?

6 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Mandate2023: 7:22am On May 29, 2022
Comedians grin grin grin let's see if obi won't spend money nw
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2022
Yes, in a sane country but here I doubt it
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by AntiChristian: 7:24am On May 29, 2022
Funny he'll come between 3rd and 5th.

It's BAT vs Atiku!

The bat will fly and we won't die!

No obituary!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Scandium: 7:24am On May 29, 2022
Cool

5 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by GboyegaD(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2022
I wish him well however, I hope we can have a consensus from all other parties to present one credible candidate.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Omicron007: 7:24am On May 29, 2022
shocked

LP should stop living in fool's paradise.

Obi is a presidential material but he lacks the structure and platform to project him to Aso Rock.

Even Druggie is not sure of APC's ticket despite his investments in the APC.

Nigeria's Party Reward System is in a comatose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by STEWpid(f): 7:24am On May 29, 2022
Naija

I hail dee!!!
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by veekid(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2022
Y'all need to wake up from slumber

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by ecolime(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2022
Wish he could return to PDP cry

Atiku/Obi ticket will run down APC candidates this time around.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by eleko1: 7:25am On May 29, 2022
grin OBI HIM TU LIE still Dey LIE to himself grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.