Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. (400 Views)

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / 492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by king4afric(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2023
The son of drug barron Jagadrug is planning to become Govornor in Lagos come 2027 but he's hopping Sanwo will win to make it easy for him .

So Lagos State is now a family business, her sister is the Iyaoloja of all Market in Lagos State.

Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by REDshouse(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Is there any other thing u want us to know my bro?

Don't worry his father will rule over u and ur entire house for next 8yrs
Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by babyfaceafrica: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
This is super story
Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by Paragon311(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Is it a mistake to have access to smart phones and internet?

Go get busy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2023
The fact that Libya was a better country under the tyrant gadaffi but became one of the worst country under the democracy given to them by the USA should at least teach you one or two things.

The fact that South Eastern states have been rotating their governments, not making it family affair like the drug baron in lag is doing yet none of them can compete with river state or akwa ibom to at least teach you Fools how to respect people of their choice.

If you are told to least five inventions generating money for the Anambra and Co that not controlled by drug baron, you will state saying lag was the capital of Nigeria where as, where you people should channel all your energy to, you won't.
Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by kingthreat(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2023
king4afric:
The son of drug barron Jagadrug is planning to become Govornor in Lagos come 2027 but he's hopping Sanwo will win to make it easy for him .

So Lagos State is now a family business, her sister is the Iyaoloja of all Market in Lagos State.

Instead of you to be bothered about who will be the next useless governor of Abia state, you are here masturbating over BAT
Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by BlackAdams007: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Same greedy politicians, turning each post to a family business.
Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by Acidosis(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2023
I have been reading stuff about this guy's ambition and I'm just wondering. Will people like Moh and other ur.chins queue behind him like they queued behind his father? cheesy

What message or manifesto will they present to Lagosians considering their rejection of GRV with the excuse of inexperience, age, and marriage to an "osu outcast"?

They said Lagos is too complex for a 40 year old Architect. At the same time, they're grooming and positioning Seyi, a 37 year old billboard supervisor, as governor of Lagos. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

I have been reading stuff about this guy's ambition and I'm just wondering. Will people like Moh and other ur.chins queue behind him like they queued behind his father? cheesy

What message or manifesto will they present to Lagosians considering their rejection of GRV with the excuse of inexperience and age?

They said Lagos is too complex for a 40 year old Architect. At the same time, they're positioning Seyi, a 37 year old billboard supervisor, as governor of Lagos. cheesy cheesy
moh247 will campaign for Tinubus goat if it decides to contest for office, how much more his only son.. they are ready to serve theifnubus entire generation and even sell their kids to them if need be

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Son To Take Over From Sanwo In 2027 But I Guess It Is Not Possible. by hisgrace090: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Same greedy politicians, turning each post to a family business.

Have never seen such a greedy family

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Silence. IPOB Recorded Their Deadliest Year. Statisense / Political Financial Solution: How Much Are You Being Charged For Every 5,000 NGN / Thugs Set Ballot Papers On Fire In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.