Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu (40642 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
lol..I don't sell fake herbal product Mr. by the way I don't know you.

You don't know him, but we all know you sell fake herbal products.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
ManirBK:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Femi-Fani Kayode has dragged Joe Biden, US president on social media over his failure to congratulate the Nigerian president-elect, Bola Tinubu on his victory at the just concluded presidential poll.

He wrote,
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1635701013272199172
Fani kayode is a mad man , Biden will never congratulate a fraudulent declared so called president whose personality is criminalized with drug dealer activities
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by dinero101(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
I hail you apostle of gody..... lol
Reportbutton:
Tinubu is a man ordianed of gody, he doesn't need man's approval.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
StreetFight:

Democrat who rigged out Donald Trump so badly that Americans invade their national assembly and thoroughly beat some law makers.

I know you are still suffering from post-election loss trauma, by the time we hit you with another humiliating defeat this Saturday, you will slip into depression.

If anyone will call Emilokan Tinubu a drug dealer, it shouldn't be Igbos whom every family has a representative in US and EU prisons for drugs trafficking and also where every family has a sibling who has been beheaded in Saudi Arabia or China for drugs trafficking
Most of you are damn stupid and suffer hallucinations which comes as a repercussions from years of ritualism abode your area.

What's my business with your governorship Election? My business is to win the urinating drug machine in court and reclaim my mandate. How you idi.ots cowardly constantly troll the person you said you won in Election is damn fool.ish. You said you won, and you are worried that Biden has not congratulated you. Is it not a shame? Why is the fuuuls wailing around Biden congratulations if it doesn't matter. mo.rons
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
ManirBK:
We are a Big nation!

Americans need us as much as we need them!!

Gifted Jagaban is coming!!!

President joe Biden will never endorse or Congratulate a criminal or a conspicuously illegal mandate.

it's criminals and dictators that go around asking people to do their bidding.

I have never seen this kind of nonsense b4 unless by abacha and dictators looking for legitimacy.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Karnice600: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Seems a fool like you didn't know the war was caused by NATO's incursion into Russia's sphere. Biden, America is the head of NATO military alliance. Trump and Putin had mutual respect for each other, if Trump was in power, Putin wouldn't have attacked Ukraine, but Biden, the world biggest gay and homosexual promoter is a fluke. He has thrown the world into disaster.

... you didn't know the war was caused by NATO's incursion into Russia's sphere...

Incursion. Oh I see.
So NATO went for an undercover operation in St Petersburg or stealthily attended a wedding party in Moscow uninvited?

I think you have a problem with these two words; incursion and sphere.

It's either
1. You don't know their proper meanings,
2. You lack the understanding of how it should be used in this context,
Or
3. You jumped in here to rephrase the popular narrative of your friends, on a subject matter you're so graciously clueless about, such that it always looks like Chinese alphabet to you, until read and interpreted by someone else.

Incursion and invasion are synonymous. They are all nouns. Not as the name of a person or place this time, but as instances of a verb- an action carried out.

Go back and read about Budapest agreement, Minsk agreement 1 & 2 and the Minsk conundrum, so you can know the proper way to use the word incursion or invasion in this context.

You're always free to come back here, throw jabs at me and tell me what you've learnt, if you want.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by dinero101(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Last last Thiefnbu, our Corntree president wouldn’t be able to travel to the US.... even those of una thinking to japa no go fit because US go dey screen out Tinubu relatives....

Make una manage get sense. If US and Nigeria come get problem na Naija go feel am ooo.... we are nothing when compared to development in the US.. Una Tinubu people go just Dey hide for bush dey chop Agbado and cassava.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by dinero101(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karnice600:

... you didn't know the war was caused by NATO's incursion into Russia's sphere...

Incursion. Oh I see.
So NATO went for a walk in St Petersburg or a wedding party in Moscow?

It's either
Or
3. You jumped in here to rephrase the popular narrative of your friends, on a subject matter you're so graciously clueless about, such that it always looks like Chinese alphabet to you, until read and interpreted by someone else.

Incursion and invasion are synonymous. They are all nouns. Not as the name of a person or place this time, but as instances of a verb.

Go back and read about Budapest agreement, Minsk agreement 1 & 2 and the Minsk conundrum, so you can know the proper way to use the word incursion or invasion in this context.

You're always free to come back here, throw jabs at me and tell me what you've learnt, if you want.

Right now I can say I love you
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Johnjustice: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karnice600:

Incursion. Oh I see.
So NATO went for a walk in St Petersburg or a wedding party in Moscow?

It's either
Or

Incursion and invasion are synonymous. They are all nouns. Not as the name of a person or place this time, but as instances of a verb.

If you don't know what they call 'sphere of interest ' or about Soviet union's nations before the break up of the union, then you know nothing about international politics.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by vengertime: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
BlackAdams007:
How will he congratulated someone that is not the rightful owner.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

This your assignment business will soon run out of fashion.

I used ChatGPT to solve all my school assignment and it's super super fantastic.

I've never seen anything like it before
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by faste: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
airminem:
My matter is on emefiele. Mr emefiele, you are never going to get an soft landing from this goverment or the next government who come in. Your agenda is unknown, but you won't go unpunished for the rest of the time you breath, clinical oxygen or air.

The prison you will spend your lonely miserable days is almost in completion. You will like it!
His generation will suffer.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Gentlerespect76: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
ManirBK:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Femi-Fani Kayode has dragged Joe Biden, US president on social media over his failure to congratulate the Nigerian president-elect, Bola Tinubu on his victory at the just concluded presidential poll.

He wrote,

This people like trouble grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by BlackAdams007: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
vengertime:

This your assignment business will soon run out of fashion.

I used ChatGPT to solve all my school assignment and it's super super fantastic.

I've never seen anything like it before

Ours is brain work, bro, we use our to keep ourselves busy than being idle, no work not my fault.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Sunnypan: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
So you are begging for congratulatory massages eh, continue till they send your BAT to prison, that which you are begging for will flow WOTO WOTO. Congrats in advance Mr talkative.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Lacash: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
ManirBK:

He wrote,
They need us more than we need them, we’ll said Sir FKK💯✅
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Hellonearth: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Go force him open his mouth to say it
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by ashawopikin(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Is it by force?
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by marsup: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
If you are that big, why do you need a call from USA?
Are you guys in desperate need of validation? cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
This i.diot is having brain pain and surely need a brain pain relief.

How do you expect a democrat like Biden to congratulate a daylight mandate robber like Tinubu? You rig to steal a mandate and expect Biden congratulations.

Again, CIA and FBI have record of his previous drug deals. Even those who congratulated him are just trying to water down the tension. They know his stolen mandate is going to be returned.
. He said something that I hold solidly.. USA needs us as much as we need them.. but you guys want to remain in your own shadow of running have your masters all time.. never want to librate yourself .. let one who’s go a good plan for the nation run it.. but you guys bitterness won’t let you see the greatness that’s ahead …
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Neverslumber(f): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is the funniest thing I have read. Is it by force to congratulate?
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by naijamerican: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hopefully the fat oaf FFK dies soon
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by sonofthunder: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
croclabs:

The power 💡💡situation in Nigeria is terrible.

Peter can now work from home 💻💻with his portable powerstation from home and earn in dollars without having to queue for fuel.

He can also power multiple devices such as fan, projector, laptop, mifi, radio, etc. 📸📹🎥☎️📼🎙️

Call or WhatsApp for more iNfo📞📞📲📲

How much and what can I use it to power?

How long will it last on moderate usage?
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by naijamerican: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reportbutton:
Tinubu is a man ordianed of gody, he doesn't need man's approval.

You criminals are finally admitting the truth now.

Newsflash, Nigeria is a democracy not a dictatorship you terrorist. The people will get their mandate soon, or the country will shut down.

Praise God(aka the white man) for calling these African devilish criminals out.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
ManirBK:

He wrote,

What the heck is this unprincipled political prostitute and political jobber, Femi Food Kayode (FFK), talking about? Does he expect US President, Joe Biden to support and endorse evil? When you thought you have seen and heard it all, a fool from somewhere the likes of FFK would throw you are curve ball.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
We are lucky to have an infrastructural and economic genius as our new President.

Imagine if it was that olodo that quickly went to Egypt to learn about solutions that Tinubu had already initiated since year 2000.
Lol 😄😄😄
Very true.
Peter Obi has no original idea pioneered by him.

During the campaign, the Olodo also said that he will give private firm license to build refinery when President Buhari had already done that long time ago by giving Dangote and other firms license to build refinery.
I was like this Olodo don't even know that Dangote refinery is nearing completion already when he was spewing that rubbish to deceive his gullible followers. He has no original idea pioneered by him, unlike our President-elect Tinubu who pioneered many concepts that other states copied including the FG.
Even Aregbe also has his School Feeding Programme concept copied by the FG.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by bizhop01: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fani-Kayode the empty vessel
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Reportbutton: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Ordained by gody not God. Thank God
Like it or not, he'll rule you and your family for 8yrs cheesy grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Reportbutton: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
naturefellow:
God cannot be mocked.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Reportbutton: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
naijamerican:

You criminals are finally admitting the truth now.

Newsflash, Nigeria is a democracy not a dictatorship you terrorist. The people will get their mandate soon, or the country will shut down.

Praise God(aka the white man) for calling these African devilish criminals out.

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by chaloskyx: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lol hope you know once a country under the control of the west seems to be disintegrating or loosing grip of their control they either go to war to takeout their leadership or brand the sectional group responsible for challenging the status quo a terrorist or violent group all I can say is if you are still waiting for the west to decide or validate activities in your own country you guys arnt independent you never were in fact your so called democracy's is an absolute scam and honestly you guys called Nigerians are just slaves in your country this is the composition of your fraudulent colonial democracy

1 percent consists of the political elites who represent the interests of the west in standing in for them they get immunity and free pass at corruption by helping them maintain control under the false pretence of democracy its reason why you have corrupt politicians still being able to carry their loot abroad for a job well done without being questioned

2 then you have the military political ruling class those ones use their might to maintain order and uprising when the status quo is being challenged eg End Sars and IPOB they are not interested in securing the sovereignty of Nigeria but the political power of the ruling class its reason why they are more interested in politics than defending against bandits and militants and are paid handsomely for it

3 Then you have the religious leaders these ones assist in maintaining civil order by using the gospel to legitimise the corrupt government hegemony and control they also ensure people remain calm by selling them hope and redirecting all their problems to God instead of the government in order words they take their eyes off the real people responsible for their problem

So there you have it folks that's the real composition of Nigeria and if you feel I'm not right in my analysis let me know all i can say is Nigerians are living in a fools paradise you guys don't even know your country or history talking of history do you know why this isn't taught in schools well its to make sure you guys arnt able to systematically analyse and question the false narrative of your countries existence as there is no history except the ones they create for you to still control you for example I'm sure all Nigerians know about Biafra the ethnic coups and counter coups all this is what allows them to control you by making you not to be united (divide and rule) Afterall we still saw it playout even in 2023 elections Christians vs Muslims Igbo's vs Yoruba's and the North one thing is for sure Nigerians you are under siege by forces beyond your control even God cant save you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by papamodico: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
If US president, Joe Biden did not congratulate ABT will that bring war between Nigeria and America. I beg leave Joe Biden alone
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Idiot of a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.