Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu (40685 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reportbutton:

Like it or not, he'll rule you and your family for 8yrs cheesy grin

Na Biden and Sunak Dey rule me and my family, I Dey here, enjoy your fuel scarcity, inflation, Naira scarcity etc

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Reportbutton: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Na Biden and Sunak Dey rule me and my family, I Dey here, enjoy your fuel scarcity, inflation, Naira scarcity etc
grin grin grin grin
See who dey say make I enjoy fuel ⛽ scarcity. Oga I stay in the highest paying country in the world 🌎. Holla me at Aussie, you and who is enjoying fuel scarcity grin cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by ATTAH012(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na by force... Dy Ur day,,, make himself Dy him day.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
When did FFK, become a Chieftain of APC.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by marcopollo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
This man will koba Jagajaga o. He forgot that Jagajaga still get case to answer in the US. Haa! Alakoba ni man yi sha! 🙆😂😂😂
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Asss licker. US will congratulate botched election. Onye oshi
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Sunnyja: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
ManirBK:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Femi-Fani Kayode has dragged Joe Biden, US president on social media over his failure to congratulate the Nigerian president-elect, Bola Tinubu on his victory at the just concluded presidential poll.

He wrote,
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1635701013272199172
They will soon tag Joe Biden IPOB president now!
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Kcos: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
To call who? Common sense shows that INEC was not transparent in declaring the presidential election.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reportbutton:

grin grin grin grin
See who dey say make I enjoy fuel ⛽ scarcity. Oga I stay in the highest paying country in the world 🌎. Holla me at Aussie, you and who is enjoying fuel scarcity grin cheesy

Enjoy, then they cause wahala for Nigeria only, as you dey Australia, you no see as you dey hype the highest paying, e Dey sweet you? Why Lagos richest state no increase wages to accommodate the Lagos living wage. Salary for Sydney dey slightly different from Canberra etc one person sit down dey chop Lagos back to back. You see godfather for Australia?
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Reportbutton: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Enjoy, then they cause wahala for Nigeria only, as you dey Australia, you no see as you dey hype the highest paying, e Dey sweet you? Why Lagos richest state no increase wages to accommodate the Lagos living wage. Salary for Sydney dey slightly different from Canberra etc one person sit down dey chop Lagos back to back. You see godfather for Australia?
So we should vote that fraud called obi. Whom doctors went on strike for 13 months under his watch same as universities?
Someone who used his daughters account to stealand was caught in lagos airport, when did you see him visit churches?
If person no agree with your ideas na wahala, same as the cultists mindset.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by CY001(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
He knew that INEC and Tinubu are cheating themselves. Nigeria is too small to force him to congratulate an evil man or do the wrong thing.

Why is APC looking for his congratulatory message if Nigeria is truly a so called democratic nation?
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Reportbutton:
Like it or not, he'll rule you and your family for 8yrs cheesy grin
sounds like a modern day Pharaoh who eventually drowned in the Red Sea 🌊 when he wouldn't liberate the Israelites at God's command. Your damnation is time-bound!
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by airminem(f): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2023
faste:
His generation will suffer.
Yes, and this too. Thanks for adding

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Reportbutton: 2:06am On Mar 16, 2023
naturefellow:
sounds like a modern day Pharaoh who eventually drowned in the Red Sea 🌊 when he wouldn't liberate the Israelites at God's command. Your damnation is time-bound!
Hahahaha 😂, your damnation you mean, don't worry your days are numbered.. enjoy tinubu's eight years of leadership, or go to Iraq, you won't be missed. tongue
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by solomonUC(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Reportbutton:

So we should vote that fraud called obi. Whom doctors went on strike for 13 months under his watch same as universities?
Someone who used his daughters account to stealand was caught in lagos airport, when did you see him visit churches?
If person no agree with your ideas na wahala, same as the cultists mindset.

You just read headlines, why not do a research on Peter Obi. He increased their salaries, they said no, why not read the true story, not old men writing something for you to read,

Obi said if any one have anything against me corrupt either private or public office, come out, I will step down, no one came out.

What a man. You can’t hate Peter Obi, even if you don’t want him as your president, he is someone you can look up to, he never stole while in government as a governor, chairman of SEC, member of economic team

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Ade4God: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2023
A Jagaban dey use money buy everything and anything he wants, make him send Ghana-must-go bag go Washington to collect congratulatory message naa.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Reportbutton:

Hahahaha 😂, your damnation you mean, don't worry your days are numbered.. enjoy tinubu's eight years of leadership, or go to Iraq, you won't be missed. tongue
your druggie grandpa's ambition is dead on arrival. Keep living in denial!
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by exotiqueify(f): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Johnjustice:
Biden is a fluke like Obi, ever since Biden came into power, he has thrown the world into chaos and disorder. Russia and Ukraine war is an example of what a mediocre president can cause. Sleeping joe grin

All this trash talk, “Sleeping Joe” and all you have is just a like; disgracefully, you still don’t have the power he wields…

NLers & clout…smh
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Johnjustice: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
exotiqueify:

All this trash talk, “Sleeping Joe” and all you have is just a like; disgracefully, you still don’t have the power he wields…

NLers & clout…smh
But he is sleeping joe grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Reportbutton: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
naturefellow:
your druggie grandpa's ambition is dead on arrival. Keep living in denial!
You can actually type this without crying 😂😂😂
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by vengertime: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
BlackAdams007:

Ours is brain work, bro, we use our to keep ourselves busy than being idle, no work not my fault.

Brain work indeed.

It's obvious you don't know about Ai ChatGPT
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Juliusetoo:
Buhari supported Tinubu big time you dont understand politice

Yeah, he did. You that understand politics, why were the Zombiedients and Atikulates jubilating when Buhari introduced his policy and saying that it targeted Tinubu?
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:

Obi scored the highest number of lawful votes casted,

Lawfu votes from South east? grin grin grin
There was no election in South East but pure fraud in favour of Obi.

and he would be returned, only a matter of days to come, Mark it down

Returned when he didn't even meet the basic requirements? Even if Tinubu and Atiku's votes were deducted and Obi now has the highest votes, he still failed to meet 25% in 25 states.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by BlackAdams007: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
vengertime:

Brain work indeed.

It's obvious you don't know about Ai ChatGPT
Sure I'm not all knowing, please how does it work bro?.
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Na Tinubu win Election, na only Tinubu don do Celebration March, Peace Rally, Victory walk, now protest 😂🤣

Obi that they stole his mandate from has just been doing skin care routine and dropping quotes 😂

A thief runs when no man pursues 🙃🙃
. If truly one’s stuffs was stole and you know it’s what you truly deserve.. trust me you’ll fight for it..
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Enddy50ty:
The United States 🇺🇸 cannot congratulate a well known convicted drug dealer who’s sitting on a stolen mandate against the will of the people.

Really don’t know why Fani-Kayode needed it.. congratulatorys won’t help Nigeria economy.. we know need am.. we only want people who can work with Nigeria government for its development…
Re: Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
How can any sane individual congratulate a Fraudulent-Elect?
It won't happen, that doesn't make sent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination / Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.