Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? (23755 Views)

Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone / Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? / Cheapest Place To Rent A 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos | Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Anunakeeh: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartyPants:

Don't you think the earlier he learns the realities of life, the better for him? OP if you have such monies at your disposal, don't hesitate. It is only in this generation and in this country that 22 is considered too young to move out and start life.

Delusional peeps.

This is the reason why Poverty keeps spreading in Africa. Forcing people to go face the Harsh Realities out there.

A country where the Government have no Social Care for her Citizens.

This is the reason why CRIMES, PROSTITUTION, CHEATING IN BUSINESSES and All forms of Vices is very rampant nowadays.

Fooools still comparing old good days when Shiiithole was still working to nowadays.
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Partnerbiz3: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
43Ronin:

Download VPN to change ur address to us, uk or canada.

Haven't seen one that works
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Partnerbiz3: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Achinakaa:
Use VPN. But how do you pay and ship down to Nigeria. Want to have an idea

Haven't seen a working vpn
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Partnerbiz3: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Antell95:
send me a mail

Could u drop mail pls.

Cant use pm
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Partnerbiz3: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
OneKinGuy:

I can get a US VPS and setup v2ray vpn for you to access offerup. Let me know if you're interested.

What would it cost?
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Quebec91(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
cheesy
phemmie06:
Give me 50% of it and I will pay back with 20% interest
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Dshocker(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
You must be joking bro..so when is not so fast or the right time to leave my parents house? when I'm 26? or 32? I'm not a fool.. I know that people who receive salary find it hard to pay rent, I don't recieve salary. i earn at least 750k a month from what I've been doing for the past 6 months and I've also made up my mind to start a side business immediately I settle down....

modified- For those of you following me and sending me PM's hoping for me to teach or tell you how I'm making my money, una just dey waste una time... I'm not telling anybody sh*t.... Before una go cast am for me, Nigerians can cast anything... I'll make sure I've made enough money from it before I begin to share my secrets(that might be in 3 years time) and even when I do, I will still charge you people..

Yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by stabilizer: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
You dey craze? What do you do? How much is 750k if that's what you actually earn? You dey whine your elders for here abi.

Don't worry! Whatever position you are currently, either broke or being real with your 750k temporary income... You are still a broke ass. A man without a wisdom is a foolish man
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by stabilizer: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
You must be joking bro..so when is not so fast or the right time to leave my parents house? when I'm 26? or 32? I'm not a fool.. I know that people who receive salary find it hard to pay rent, I don't recieve salary. i earn at least 750k a month from what I've been doing for the past 6 months and I've also made up my mind to start a side business immediately I settle down....

modified- For those of you following me and sending me PM's hoping for me to teach or tell you how I'm making my money, una just dey waste una time... I'm not telling anybody sh*t.... Before una go cast am for me, Nigerians can cast anything... I'll make sure I've made enough money from it before I begin to share my secrets(that might be in 3 years time) and even when I do, I will still charge you people..

Lol

When men dey make 2m above in a week, where were you? Many of them still derail and it was as if they were not among the moving trains back then.

You will be fine grin

A man without a wisdom is a broke ass irrespective of how much you worth.

Remember, a storm is waiting for you ahead, that's how life is programmed
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by udeh3(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Lames excuses.....

he is already an adult . And can decide to do what's best for himself.....

So, why is he here asking questions? Please, answer me
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by fortunechy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
No that amount is too small, u need 20billion to start life...... Mchtreeerrew!!!!
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by elinaxy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nice2023:

Move to Abuja and u will thank me later in few years to come.
Good advice
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by seanwilliam(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Odogwumoney6

Listen attentively to what I have to say sha
1. No matter how young you are, you own your life and whatever decision you take, be ready to bear the consequences
2. There is no big difference in living alone and living with your parent if you’ve been responsible. I believe you must have had experience on how to pay bills while living them, I want to assume it’s part of the reasons why you were able to save just 2m out of 750k monthly income for 6 month that’s if you’re not being unnecessarily extravagant.
3. Since you have steady flow of income, going by your current income savings, it means it’ll take you atleast another 6 months to recover that 2m
4. Freedom is very important, and I can see you’ve made up your mind, trust me , you won’t regret it if you are focus and determined. It’s just money bro, you can always make it back .

Rent a house you know you’ll be able to comfortably renew the following year ( you can lock your money in piggy vest for house rent renew till next year rent house of 350k, lock 350k and funish house with 1.3m) . This is make you feel relaxed and comfy since you know next rent is secure in case something ‘ sup’
5. Furnish your house to your taste, yes I said , furnish it to your tastes and buy lots of food stuff.
Avoid too much friends and girls , I know they will come , but you need to find a balance .
6. Start savings your income immediately after u pack in to your new abode, cut down unnecessary expenses and save 60% of your monthly income no matter what .
7. After a year , buy a land in a “good” location with it. Still continue savings .

I can’t advice you to do business cos it’s not easy to combine schooling with business .

However , if I were you , I’ll invest the 2m on landed property first, because this Nigeria where any source of income can be blocked anytime no matter how profitable it is. Any money afterwards can be spent on myself anyhow .

Can’t judge you , but if the situation at home is manageable, I’ll advice you stay back and build your finance.
Before I forget , please and please if you’re not industrious and don’t know how to run business or multiply your income, pls do not rush to build house first o. No be house u go chop o, instead invest more on landed properties, keep buying land at strategic locations. Before you graduate , you’ll have worth millions and you’ll be able to afford your kind of house in your kind of neighborhood. Know the right channel to take in buying land sha .

I repeat , don’t start building house now, if you must, it must be rented property first .

Finally please take care of your parents no matter how they act towards you , you will never regret doing that.

I know you’re scared but God will be with you . Take a step, don’t just leave the money in your acct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by fixitbyjal(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Partnerbiz3:
As a student, if you live decently, that fund will be enough till you graduate.

I hope you may still get support from your people.

Please how can I access offerup.com Website from Nigeria?

I will appreciate any help.

I don't mind paying for this info.

Ill send you the vpn to download
Ill also give you the login details
With this you will access the site

Mind you it's 2.5k

Contact me via siggy below
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by fixitbyjal(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Odogwumoney6

Listen attentively to what I have to say sha
1. No matter how young you are, you own your life and whatever decision you take, be ready to bear the consequences
2. There is no big difference in living alone and living with your parent if you’ve been responsible. I believe you must have had experience on how to pay bills while living them, I want to assume it’s part of the reasons why you were able to save just 2m out of 750k monthly income for 6 month that’s if you’re not being unnecessarily extravagant.
3. Since you have steady flow of income, going by your current income savings, it means it’ll take you atleast another 6 months to recover that 2m
4. Freedom is very important, and I can see you’ve made up your mind, trust me , you won’t regret it if you are focus and determined. It’s just money bro, you can always make it back .

Rent a house you know you’ll be able to comfortably renew the following year ( you can lock your money in piggy vest for house rent renew till next year rent house of 350k, lock 350k and funish house with 1.3m) . This is make you feel relaxed and comfy since you know next rent is secure in case something ‘ sup’
5. Furnish your house to your taste, yes I said , furnish it to your tastes and buy lots of food stuff.
Avoid too much friends and girls , I know they will come , but you need to find a balance .
6. Start savings your income immediately after u pack in to your new abode, cut down unnecessary expenses and save 60% of your monthly income no matter what .
7. After a year , buy a land in a “good” location with it. Still continue savings .

I can’t advice you to do business cos it’s not easy to combine schooling with business .

However , if I were you , I’ll invest the 2m on landed property first, because this Nigeria where any source of income can be blocked anytime no matter how profitable it is. Any money afterwards can be spent on myself anyhow .

Can’t judge you , but if the situation at home is manageable, I’ll advice you stay back and build your finance.
Before I forget , please and please if you’re not industrious and don’t know how to run business or multiply your income, pls do not rush to build house first o. No be house u go chop o, instead invest more on landed properties, keep buying land at strategic locations. Before you graduate , you’ll have worth millions and you’ll be able to afford your kind of house in your kind of neighborhood. Know the right channel to take in buying land sha .

I repeat , don’t start building house now, if you must, it must be rented property first .

Finally please take care of your parents no matter how they act towards you , you will never regret doing that.

I know you’re scared but God will be with you . Take a step, don’t just leave the money in your acct.

How much is your gooogle voice
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by emanobis(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
At 22, renting a house...out of this yeye house

Seems your yahoo business has paid off a bit and now you are looking for some kind of comfort and less disturbance frm Ur parents.

Also in a hurry for some privacy...I get dt...bt those ladies are d least of Ur problems nw, except u hv made up Ur mind to make them your problem
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Greenfaces: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Can 2M be enough for a single guy to rent a house and living comfortably in Lagos?

I'm currently living with my parents and I'll be 22 by June.. I plan on moving out of their house by the end of this year or latest, early next year (so help me my creator)...

But I'd like to know or have a rough Idea of how much I should budget to live comfortably... I've place my budget at 2M for rent and other amenities or accessories. I'll be schooling at LASU and I know the price for a decent room and parlour self con is around that kind 200-250k....so guys, please help me out.
Live in the self con and reinvest the money. You don't need a big house for now

1 Like

Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Ade1177: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
emanobis:
At 22, renting a house...out of this yeye house

Seems your yahoo business has paid off a bit and now you are looking for some kind of comfort and less disturbance frm Ur parents.

Also in a hurry for some privacy...I get dt...bt those ladies are d least of Ur problems nw, except u hv made up Ur mind to make them your problem
Thanks

Those boys just want to stop lodging in hotel

And rent apartment

Not because they have any future plan

Is for girl

A sane young guy that made 2m LEGITIMATELY

Won't come to nairaland to ask what to do with it

Even 200k LEGITIMATELY shows difference

Even if the parents are devil. Why not stay till 25 or 27 Even 30

Make enough money and move out ONLY when you're ready to start your own family

But no they Want to rent apartment so they can be Changing girls

Unto small 300k he made he is lying he has 2m

1 Like

Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by woleabayo(f): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
ode get ur self a land start building before u clock 25 u are done move in to ur house and become yougest landlord instead of investing in another man achivement .......that is my advice for you ooo abo oro la so fun omoluabi....
OdogwuMoney6:
Can 2M be enough for a single guy to rent a house and living comfortably in Lagos?

I'm currently living with my parents and I'll be 22 by June.. I plan on moving out of their house by the end of this year or latest, early next year (so help me my creator)...

But I'd like to know or have a rough Idea of how much I should budget to live comfortably... I've place my budget at 2M for rent and other amenities or accessories. I'll be schooling at LASU and I know the price for a decent room and parlour self con is around that kind 200-250k....so guys, please help me out.
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Internet hustler spotted
cool you know the matter
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by OneKinGuy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Partnerbiz3:

What would it cost?
The vps server cost 2k monthly. setup is 1k.
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Bolakumi: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

I work as an agent here in Lasu, so you can reach out to me on WhatsApp 08182141088, office is inside the school premises.
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by ViceGovernor: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
No sir I doubt it.

Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Abusadiq01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

You are mad but u have no one to tell you
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by raydboi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:

Abeg charge me👐
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by abimbola74(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
nnamdiosu:
22? Itching to leave home so fast?

For your info, once you leave your parents place, you'll see that 2m is like 200k.
And you add 'live comfortable' ?

Do you have a job or business? If not,
Why not start a small business first.

People that receive salary find it a bit hard to renew rent.
Calm down. Big Things still dey ahead o.
God bless you bruh . Before I left house , I was smiling at millions in my account , I never knew 2m is indeed 200k when you leave house ooo😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😎. Thank God for life . I’ll advise the nigga to chill ooo make e tey start a business with that money fes before anything ooo

1 Like

Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
abimbola74:

God bless you bruh . Before I left house , I was smiling at millions in my account , I never knew 2m is indeed 200k when you leave house ooo😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😎. Thank God for life . I’ll advise the nigga to chill ooo make e tey start a business with that money fes before anything ooo

Lol
Who no go no know o. grin grin
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Aderewah: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I'm not telling anybody, before una go cast am for me. Nigerians can cast anything. Even when I decide to start telling people, I will make sure I have made enough money from it. And I will still charge people...

Try me boss. How can I contact privately
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by faste: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Agoturat:
I don't think so
You need 2billion naira
ehhhhhhhhh!
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Sambai65(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
aikyg:
700k is enough.
which 700k? Oga you will at least 900k now to get reasonable apartment in mainland
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by Antell95(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Partnerbiz3:

Could u drop mail pls.
Cant use pm
sent
Re: Can 2M Be Enough For A Bachelor To Rent A House And Live Comfortably In Lagos? by SPAMBOX7: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Pm if you get paying client for btc update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

»»» 1 and Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH ««« / Who Is To Pay Tenement Rate To The Government! / Lagos Seals Banks, Hotels, Others On Airport Road For Planning Infractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.