Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account (270 Views)

Help! My Upwork Account Has Been Suspended! / How Do I Get A US Phone Number To Verify My Upwork Account / My Upwork account keeps getting rejected - help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account by markkuss: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Good morning... I received a notification on my upwork account this morning that i should fill the US tax form..

My question is does it mean I have a US upwork account..?

If I don't have the criterias for filling the form, what can I do..

God bless

Re: Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account by Observer20: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2023
markkuss:
Good morning... I received a notification on my upwork account this morning that i should fill the US tax form..

God bless

It's probably your address and location...go change it.

If it's Nigerian, then you don't need to worry yourself
Re: Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account by markkuss: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Observer20:

It's probably your address and location...go change it.

If it's Nigerian, then you don't need to worry yourself

Thanks
Re: Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account by Kasiyya(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2023
markkuss:

God bless
go to the Upwork thread here on business section . You will get you answers
Re: Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account by markkuss: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kasiyya:
go to the Upwork thread here on business section . You will get you answers

God bless you
Re: Help Find Solution To My Upwork Account by ArticleBeast: 5:19pm On May 29, 2023
markkuss:

God bless
Bro how were you able to verify your US upwork account location?

(1) (Reply)

MTN To Merge With Finance Subsidiaries / Banks Worried Over Low Cash Deposit By Customers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.