Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment (9936 Views)

Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Yeye people, this election go sweet die. Unknown excuses shouldn't arrive the second term, na governor wey help president rigs go bear the consequences this time. Now everyone on his own. Yakubu legs no strong again

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by inoki247: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Versal:

The reconfiguration was to tamper with PO result.
You Nigerians are not that smart sef.

Lol you people sabi joke is BVAS meant for results or to store accredited Voters..

You still dey dream say ur mandate lost....

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by highchief1: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2023
shegra58:
evidence don wipe off

Obidient una finally lose at last grin
lol them lose on 25 for field bros.insults don’t win elections anywhere in the world.
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by highchief1: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2023
WhizdomXX:
Fellow Deltans, Agege is coming.
coming to where bros?

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by highchief1: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2023
WhizdomXX:
Fellow Deltans, Agege is coming.
is it not LP from top to bottom?
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Racoon(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Another fraudulent election in the making
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2023
That's good
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by pikechukwu6(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Continue scrolling down, I mean you! undecided
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by thisisit: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2023
IF
C = ineC + apC + efcC + icpC

What is C?

Answer: CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Buksaylor: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/govship-polls-inec-completes-bvas-re-configuration-begins-deployment/

This man's picture annoys me..
Looking at the picture of a thoroughbred corrupt Nigerian....and a fraudster...

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Playmaaker14:
What is the storage capacity of the BVAS they're re-configuring?

Prof Manhood Yakubu would have done well as a Senior Lecturer at Usman Dan Fodio University teaching Animal Husbandry, he has no business as a chairman of INEC. He has a PhD from Oxford where nobody in your lineage probably has never been offered admission

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Versal:

The reconfiguration was to tamper with PO result.
You Nigerians are not that smart sef.
They will simply rescan d ballot papers to be sure actual voters 4rm all particular PUs are d ones dat actually voted dat day, after which d ballots will be recounted again...

na u nor wise at all!
cool
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by infofta(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2023
INEC has finished formatting and configuration of the BIVAS. Which one is reconfiguration again.

Hope they will not alter the data from the BIVAS in their storage.
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Pleasant01: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Fut9ure:
Useless Mahmood
Please lagosian
Ya all go out and vote without fear

The lagos is owned by the Binis
One among the lessons I learnt in this presidential election
1)The State won by Labour party indicates the cosmopolitan nature of that State

2) that the State won by Labour party have moved beyond tribalism religion and petty sentiments

3) that the sate won by Labour are more educated, Liberal and exposed people in that State
4) that even the osun state I thought will be tribalistic and filled with uneducated people was completely wrong
Ekiti is filled with tribalistic and uneducated individuals

Please add what you observed
This is really funny 🤣
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Fearyourcreator: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Prof Manhood Yakubu would have done well as a Senior Lecturer at Usman Dan Fodio University teaching Animal Husbandry, he has no business as a chairman of INEC.

If them check you now ... Na expo you use write ward pass
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Fearyourcreator: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Fut9ure:
Useless Mahmood
Please lagosian

2) that the State won by Labour party have moved beyond tribalism religion and petty sentiments

3) that the sate won by Labour are more educated, Liberal and exposed people in that State
4) that even the osun state I thought will be tribalistic and filled with uneducated people was completely wrong

Afofun akindanidani

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by zudozz: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2023
USELESS NIGERIA AND USELESS INEC!
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by WhizdomXX(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2023
highchief1:
is it not LP from top to bottom?
I'm learning from this 2023 election, a house divided cannot stand. You can vote LP sha.
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Diligent1(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Prof Manhood Yakubu would have done well as a Senior Lecturer at Usman Dan Fodio University teaching Animal Husbandry, he has no business as a chairman of INEC.

Honestly you are wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Fut9ure:
Useless Mahmood
Please lagosian

Please delete number 2

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by WhizdomXX(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Racoon:
Another fraudulent election in the making
Are you from Delta Boss?
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Diligent1(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Fut9ure:
Useless Mahmood
Please lagosian

Same with southeast states

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by lecowas: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Fut9ure:
Useless Mahmood
Please lagosian

What abt Anambrans ? Oh I forget, the whole of SE? Is it safe to say It is filled "tribalistic and uneducated individuals"?

1 Like

Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Ofemmanu1: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
We go still hear stories on Saturday

Stories that will keep Labourers patapata
Re: Governorship Elections: INEC Completes BVAS Re-Configuration, Begins Deployment by Ofemmanu1: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2023
fasmukol:
grin What's the fate of Obidients' messiah now?
Lagoon ni o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis / Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians / Are Afikpo People Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.