Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS (33733 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by 0m0nnakoda: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

They don't dance in Hijab like a Club girl!
They are not unleashed as she is.
. What is wrong with dancing
What do they do wail and cry in hijab ?
are they leashed like dogs
Who is the leasher and who is the leashee?
What is a club girl ? Define?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by amuwo1980: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This woman cash out for Obi’s head ehn
You fooling urself
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by princeade86(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2023
kingthreat:

You know nothing.
If her husband is corrupt and left NHIS with 7 cars that were not his, why didn't she condemn him?
Aisha just wears a hijab to deceive that she's a devout muslim who is an activist.
Madam is a pretender and trying to cashout when she can. No be the same Aisha wey dey support gay saying it is in the Hausa culture?
Before I make someone a hero, I investigate the person in and out.
The only Nigerian hero I can brag about was the late Gani Fahwehnimi.
we need to always reasons like normal person in this country. Let stop sentiment or let politicians be using our brain. What's stopping efcc or other forces from arresting him, prosecute him and jail him if truly he stole it. Let stop social media allegation.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by layzie: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2023
kingthreat:

You know nothing.
If her husband is corrupt and left NHIS with 7 cars that were not his, why didn't she condemn him?
Aisha just wears a hijab to deceive that she's a devout muslim who is an activist.
Madam is a pretender and trying to cashout when she can. No be the same Aisha wey dey support gay saying it is in the Hausa culture?

This ur talk sef tire person. Condemn ko?
Her response simply means it's not true...if it is, then efcc which she tagged should do their job. I think that's a perfect response as against arguing aimlessly with some faceless individual who may simply be clout chasing.
Secondly, u brought gay into a corruption matter, na WA o. Let's talk Abt corruption which is what the main topic is about, leave sentiments first. wetin concern agbero now with overload.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by princeade86(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Tommydare:
Dem say her husband thief money... but since she is an Obidients...it's no big deal. Or her response has bailed her out. Did you think she will acknowledge it even if it's true? But no wahala. Every day for the thief, one day fo who go catch am.
we need to always reasons like normal person in this country. Let stop sentiment or let politicians be using our brain. What's stopping efcc or other forces from arresting him, prosecute him and jail him if truly he stole it. Let stop social media allegation. . If they can't arrest him, then, all Nigeria forces are useless.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by slowice(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2023
If her husband stole so much and still walking free....isn't that an indictment on EFCC and this government.?

Will a thief arrest himself? If EFCC is up and doing tinubu would probably be in jail by now.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Desusi: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Really? Tell me more,how did you know?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by GEEBITE: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2023
She is being sarcastic. Her husband never worked for NHIS. That was Prof Yesufu an arrogant man who is not even an inlaw to her.
kingthreat:

You know nothing.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by ahnie: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2023
highchief1:
she and her husband are ugly.why would they do this to their kids it’s not fair.
You always talk like a drunkard that misplaced his senses.

We need to check your brain.

Very stupid centipede whose wife talks delight in running cuckold activities.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by padi94(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
May Allah not make me a Cuckold hubby like him!
A bad example to the Muslim sisters!

More like a club girl in Hijab!

In the other news:
Abeg who sabi add?

If you look at that picture you will see that they wrote 152 before someone changed it to sabotage the process.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by ArticleBeast: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
kingthreat:

You know nothing.
At least she has asked efcc to probe the husband. Case closed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Larryndelaw: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
kufre2010:
Very good reaction. If her husband stole why not report to EFCC?
So you agree its allegations but you are claiming Tinubu is a thief without any proof
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Gboom: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
padi94:

If you look at that picture you will see that they wrote 152 before someone changed it to sabotage the process.
There was no sabotage if you look at the analysis from the top. The electoral(rigger) officer was a dullard simple
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by shonepa(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na Gamble nothing less tha sportybet na em dis woman play. Make she dey follow Obi go every court case o.

If Obi lule, her political career wey she won build on top Endsars don lule be dat o

She go just delete from social world. Lol Inactive......idle......o boi

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Irloran: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Your husband is a low key scammer and thielf . A 419..... Your husband is a poor man that got opportunity to rob or steal from Nigeria treasure. Without stealing I am richer than him
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Henz81: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If you check that twitter user very well, you will discover he is an obipig.

Ever since Aisha Yesufu disagreed with pandora Obituary on the Enugu state LP guber candidate, ipob pigs have gone underground searching for her past.
Sharap and stop talking like a clown 🤡
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by babaaelino92(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
MetroLane:
Since they can't get to you directly, they'll try to use the husband to get to you....

Na so Satan dey always work 😤, using others to get to you.

As far as we know, for now it's only an allegation. Why didn't the authority arrest the so called husband.....Even if she condemned him, is it her duty to arrest him.....She has invited the authorities to do their job, let's wait for them to do it.

Next time you are quoting me, please try to use words that shows you respect yourself, if not I won't hesitate to send you to your parents with my choice of words. Have a nice day.

But if it's Tinubu or APC you won't say it's allegation.

From your words now it means the rigging Obident, Obi, LP & PDP are saying Tinubu and APC did in the last election is just an allegation?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by AntiChristian: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
padi94:

Na who change am?

Why dm upload am?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by tianshie(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

"The arboreal apes of the APC have booby-trapped themselves into office and will be defenestrated in due course. Lagos needs an airing out, fresh ideas. The present clown in the governor's office needs to be booted out because that is the fate of all stooges."

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Okoroawusa: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Aisha Yesufu has moved on from Peter Obi and Labour Party
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Lightorder: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
MetroLane:
Since they can't get to you directly, they'll try to use the husband to get to you....

Na so Satan dey always work 😤, using others to get to you.

As far as we know, for now it's only an allegation. Why didn't the authority arrest the so called husband.....Even if she condemned him, is it her duty to arrest him.....She has invited the authorities to do their job, let's wait for them to do it.

Next time you are quoting me, please try to use words that shows you respect yourself, if not I won't hesitate to send you to your parents with my choice of words. Have a nice day.

Firstly, do you even know the meaning of allegation? For something to be an allegation doesn't mean it is neither true nor false, it means it hasn't been proven.

You want to bring Tinubu into this conversation right? alright let's go.

Did Bullion vans enter Tinubu's house or not?

Yes LP and PDP's claim on APC is an allegation, but the sweet part is that they were bold enough to take it to court because they believe they have enough evidence.

Why hasn't anybody taken Mr Yesufu to court, why hasn't the Authorities arrested him since a certain individual on Twitter can testify that he stole 7 Vehicles, or do you think word of mouth is enough to use as evidence. If you believe Mr Yesufu stole 7 Vehicles, bring forth evidence and he will be prosecuted, until then, word of mouth is merely an allegation.

Have a nice day.
METROLANE , May God bless the womb that carried you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by ThatCEO: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
kingthreat:

You know nothing.

If he left with 7 cars, why not just go to court? Abi no be the same "go to court" Ur party dey shout?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by olamiji98448: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
I love this woman She said efcc should arrest the husband and jail him Case closeI love this woman She said efcc should arrest the husband and jail him Case close...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Blazebond(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubu will target this woman and her husband,let us all get ready for it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by tabaralph: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
EBMedia:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu has reacted to a tweet alleging that her husband, Aliu Yesufu stole from the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), IGBERETV reports.

It all started when Aisha reacted to Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai's statement that he has never stolen government money.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1635593889276116993?t=mAQZE2IOgZFx51LVJ4HFjw&s=19

A Twitter user then told Aisha: “Your husband wey steal for NHIS nko?”

The Twitter user was referring to a claim made by another Twitter user in 2020 that Aisha Yesufu's husband took 7 cars away with him when he left the NHIS.

Reacting to the allegation, Aisha tweeted:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1635604801684660224?t=QtWgEaL7u7ZjORHC3Ioqaw&s=19

She was never known before until Buhari sack his husband for fraud and corruption at NHIS that was when she became woman activist over night criticising Buhari and apc government ever since.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by TrumpDonald2: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
DeLaRue:
Any suggestion that so-called activists are saints is laughable

They are not saints but is it wrong to stand for what is right? Must everyone continue to go the wrong path just because we are not saints?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by decency02: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Really, did she, for the same wey no de give shishi haba. i wonder how young people thinks sometimes. Those old people you are rooting for today have achieved somethings through their ill gotten wealth but you what have you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by achimendy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
This woman talks too much

She's saying the right thing. Only demented people won't know that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by achimendy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Pls shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.