Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) (21374 Views)

Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Not Your Usual Love Story By Feranmi Adefisayo-favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2023
This update is too short OP 😭😭😭
Pls give us longer updates biko
More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by crystalmoon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
This story dey sweet me
I like am

1 Like

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 2:06am On Sep 29, 2023
crystalmoon:
This story dey sweet me
I like am

grin
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
I was scandalized. The car crawled to a halt as a result of the go-slow. It helped in steeling myself into calmness. 

"I'm sorry madam, with due respect, I don't know what you're talking about."

"You are the cause because of what you're using on me. You must be the cause as all this is not ordinary." 

My heart was beating fast. Oh Lord, I prayed in my heart, I pray that this woman is not a psychiatric case. 

"It is not ordinary. Ever since that moment we spoke on the phone , I have not    been myself. I tried to get you out of mind to no avail. I had to discretely ask Sharon about you. I got your number. I realized I must use a factor for the reason of us coming together. 

“That was why I told her about the P.A stuff. For the past two years, since my husband died, I have never felt like this for any man. As a matter of fact, I've never felt like this before for any man in my life." 

I heaved a sigh of relief. Madam Fransisica did not have any mental issue. She was only being carried away by emotions.

I nodded as if I understood perfectly. She was wrong, but there was no need for bickering. I had to apply wisdom. 

"I'm a Christian," I started. "I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I have never used juju on anybody before and I will never do it. I have no reason to use juju on you."

The traffic had started moving again. "I couldn't have used juju on you that first time we talked on the phone. Remember it was Sharon's number I called. There was no way could I have known or even    suspected that you would be the one to pick the call." 

We were now in Ketu. 

“There's solution to this problem. The solution is prayer. But let me tell you this. The way you feel about me is the way I feel about you." 

She looked at me sharply. "Really?"

I nodded. "Really. I have this attraction I can not really describe for you." 

She shook her head. "No, no, no, Seyi. Don't even go there." 

Some moments passed.

"It is a fact I can not run away from. I know the feeling I have for you, strange as it could be." 

There was a long silence. 

"And what feeling is that?" The car was now at the gate of her residence. I blared the horn to attract Bashir's attention. 

He threw the gate open and I drove in. After I had switched off the engine, we remained in the car. 

"I asked you a question," she reminded me. 

I nodded. "Yes, and I will answer it. I love you." 

She stared at me for a long time. "I know it," she said. "I really know it. When a young man tells a lady he loves her, what he wants is sex. That is what you want, right? Seyi, so you want to have sex with me?" I shook my head. 

"But that is what you want. No wonder you have been eyeing me somehow since morning. Ko le werk."

5 Likes

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Pinkdimples: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
This matter tie wrapper !
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Saturn101: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 2:53am On Oct 05, 2023
"But that is what you want. No wonder you have been eyeing me somehow since morning. Ko le werk." 

I chuckled. "I'm not talking about sex. If other guys see love as sex, I don't. I'm talking about real love, something that will culminate in marriage." 

She looked at me sharply again. "Listen, young man. There are many things you're overlooking. How old are you?" 

"Twenty-eight," I answered. 

"Hmn, last May, I celebrated 45th birthday. I have two grown up kids in their late teens. Look at the gap between us - seventeen years! 

“If I had got pregnant at seventeen, I would have birthed someone of your age. The two of us actually need prayers. We need to pray that the spirit of lusts should be cast out of our lives." 

I remained silent.

"Whatever I might have said or done that offended you, I'm sorry," she said. "Forgive me. Now, let's go inside." 

We came out of the car. I locked it and handed the keys to her. Silently, we moved up the stairs to her   flat. Kubrat opened the door for us while Sharon rushed at Madam Fransisca. 

“Hello, Big Aunty. You're sexy and gorgeous as usual," Sharon said.

"Thank you, Sharon. You're very beautiful as ever." 

Sharon smiled radiantly. "Thanks, Big Aunty." 

"Good evening, Sharon," I greeted. 

"Good evening Big Aunty's able P.A. I hope Big Aunty is not stressing you on this job." 

I managed a grin. "Not at all. On the contrary, it is all pleasure." 

Madam called Kubrat, gave Kubrat her handbag and the key to the bedroom. "Take this to the bedroom. You'll see a white shopping bag that has some hair cream and other things. Bring it. It is for him."

Big Aunty and Sharon chatted excitedly while I sat quietly. 

Moments after Kubrat handed the shopping bag to me, I stood up. "Thank you so much, madam. I'll like to leave now."

The two ladies expressed surprise.

"Won't you wait to have evening meal?" Madam asked. 

I shook my head. "Thank you madam, but I'm okay. I don't need any food today again. Good night, ma'am. Good night,   Sharon."

"Goodnight, Seyi," madam returned. 

I left the house.

7 Likes

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Pinkdimples: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Make una de play 🤔🤔
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
I shook my head. "Thank you madam, but I'm okay. I don't need any food today again. Good night, ma'am. Good night,   Sharon."

"Goodnight, Seyi," madam returned. 

I left the house.  

On Sunday morning, I was still in bed by eight. I ought to get up and start preparing for church but I didn't feel like going today. 

Madam Fransica remained on my mind. I needed to caution myself. Was I not taking things too far? Was I not overstretching my luck? No, I was not, I answered myself. I only expressed love to her and there was no crime in that. 

My phone rang. It was the madam on the line. 

"Good morning, madam." 

"Good morning, Seyi. Are you still angry with me?"

"Oh no. I'm not." 

There was a short pause.

"Alright, have a nice day."

"You too, madam. Thanks for calling." 

Maybe I should allow things to cool down, I told myself. Things were rather going at a fast pace. I tried to forget about Madam Fransisca. I believe what would be, would be. I did not call or go to madam's house that day. 

On Monday, I tried to focus on my job. By afternoon, madam called me. 

"I thought you said you're not angry with me," she started in accusing  tone.

"Why didn't you call or come around?" 

"I'm sorry ma'am." I didn't know what else to say. "I can come later today after closing from work."

"Good. I'll be expecting you." 

She cut the line. 

By six p.m. I was in madam's sitting-room.

5 Likes

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by ThrillPlus: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Interesting.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
She cut the line. 

By six p.m. I was in madam's sitting-room. 

“She went out but she said she would soon be back," Kubrat said. 

"Alright." I sat comfortably and stretched my legs.

"What can I get you?" 

"Thanks. Nothing for now." 

I was there for about thirty minutes before she came around. 

“Oh I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting," she said.

Kubrat relieved her of her hand bag and the shopping bag.

"Please, come along." 

I followed her to the bedroom. "Sit down please." She pointed at the leather seat.

After Kubrat had left, madam opened the shopping bag and started bringing some items out. 

"I want your job as P.A to be as smooth as possible. This is a new infinix phone, an i-pad, a folder and some other things that you'll need to do the work well." 

I smiled at her. What a woman. "You have done well, madam. It would have been a pleasure  working for you and accepting all these, but for the other factor." 

She stared at me. 

"What other factor?" 

I sighed. "The factor I told you yesterday." 

"Which is?" she asked.

I sighed again. "I love you."

She stood with arms akimbo. 

"So, you're still saying it's sex you want? You're saying you want sex?" 

She started pacing in the room. "Can you promise me that once you have your desire, you will leave me alone? That you will release the grip you have on me? Good."

She came to stand in front of me again. 

"Alright, Seyi, I surrender. Come and take me." 

There was silence. I decided to say nothing. 

"Don't tell me you're shy. Come on."

I neither said a thing nor made a move.

"Okay, I can see that you think I'm joking." Her voice was alluring. "I'll show you how serious I am."

Today, she was not wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Rather, she was wearing a flower-patterned short sleeve blouse and black skirt.

4 Likes

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2023
Today, she was not wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Rather, she was wearing a flower-patterned short sleeve blouse and black skirt. 

She unbottoned the blouse slowly and removed it. I watched on. Her white bra had lacy edges. It looked so  seductive. I wouuld say it without any ambiguity that the sight was enough to make a guy lose his senses. 

Madam Fransisca was not done. Her hands slowly went to the zip of her skirt and she unzipped it. 

She allowed to fall at her feet before stepping out of it. She made her arms to be at akimbo again. The white bra and the white panties, probably from the same manufacturer, indeed complimented each other. 

"This is it," she said almost in a whisper. "Seyi, this is the moment you desire. Be a man and fulfil it." 

I rose up and stared at her. 

"You're really very beautiful," I commented. "But beyond your body, I know that you have a beautiful soul." 

I moved to her. "Please, let me serve you." 

I picked her blouse and slowly helped her to wear it, the way you would help your five years old daughter to wear her dress. I buttoned up the blouse.

Then, I gingerly held her by the waist. "Come, my dear lady."

I made her to stand in the circle of skirt, pulled up the skirt to her waist and zipped it up.    

"You will forever be special to me," I said and returned to the seat. 

She opened her eyes. "So, you don't want sex, right? Good. That means it is money you want. People like money. Let's negotiate. How much will you ask for?" 

She went to sit on the chair by the dressing table. 

"Come on, how much? I'm ready to pay you off."

I just stared at her without saying a word. 

"What if I offer five million naira? Is that okay?" 

She picked up her phone. "I still have your account number. I can do transfer." 

I desively went to her and took the phone. She did not resist. 

"Oh, that reminds me. I have some cash in the house." 

She went to the wardrobe and brought a polythene bag. She spilled the contents on the bed. There were bundles of five hundred and one thousand naira new notes. 

"You can have them. I'll send more to you later." 

I grinned. She was more dramatic than I could ever imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Saturn101: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nice work
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
This madam sef too dey dramatic😂😂😂
Nice work OP
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by daddio(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Interesting story, just that I don't like how it ended.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by stevyno1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
How did it end?
daddio:
Interesting story, just that I don't like how it ended.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
I grinned. She was more dramatic than I could ever imagine.

"Fransisca, calm down," I said. 

She froze as she turned to stare at me. "Did you just call me by name?" 

I nodded. "I said Fransisca,  

calm down. I didn't say it out of disrepect. I said it out of love. You need to control emotions and calm down." 

I picked up the bundles of money, put them back in the polythene bag and handed it to her. 

"I don't want the money." 

Slowly she went back to the wardrobe to return the money. I returned her phone, urged her to sit on the bed while I sat by her side. 

She clung on to me while I held her comfortingly. We were like this for many minutes. 

"I have a suggestion to make," I said. 

"What suggestion?"

"Maybe we can go our seperate ways for a while."

I could feel her hold tightened. "Why?" 

"So that we can sort out ourselves, especially you. Within that period, you can go to MFM or any mountain to pray. We won't communicate or see each while it lasts. 

“Then, once you are sure of what your next line of action is, you let me know. I will understand and respect whatever decision you take." 

"You think it will work?"

"Good. Let's practise it from now on. That means stuff on P.A or no P.A is suspended for now."

1 Like

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
These two should just get married already 😂
We all know that Francisca feels the same way but she won’t admit on time
You are doing well OP
keep it coming hot hot

1 Like

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by dalexz: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nice one bro,

1 Like

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
"Good. Let's practise it from now on. That means stuff on P.A or no P.A is suspended for now." 

I stood up. "I'll be praying too. I know we will get the best. Good night." 

"Won't you eat before you go?"

I smiled at her and shook my head. "It is part of what must be suspended.”

As I neared the door, she called my attention to the shopping bag she gave me. 

"I'm sorry I can't take it. I'm no longer the P.A." 

"You can't abandon it," she said. "It will be a symbol of rejection." 

"Thank you Madam Fransisca." I took the bag.  

"Goodnight," I said again and left the house. 

On my way home, I considered things all over. I believed I gave the right suggestion. What if she said no to any further relationship? I would feel disappointed but life would go on. 

Such is life. But are you really sure you loved her? I asked myself. My answer was yes. Can you marry her? The answer was yes. Alright, I was on the right path. 

I remembered the moment the madam stripped to her underwears. That was a real tempting time. I could have buckled under that enchantment and spellbind. It was to the glory of God that I did not capitulate. 

Na wa for the body wey that madam get.

I would still explore that body, but I would be patient. 

On Tuesday morning, things went well in the office. By noon, the head of our section, Miss Ruth Banise, called for a meeting. Four of us attended. 

She reminded us of an earlier circular concerning a vigil programme that would hold at the headquarters auditorium that Friday night. 

She talked about the roles each would play. After the meeting, I made to leave. 

"Seyi, wait," Miss Banise said. After all the others had gone, she smiled at me.

2 Likes

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by CasNova: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Nice work.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by ThrillPlus: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Next please.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Awesome05: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Ride on.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Awesome05: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Next pls
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Caseywilliams(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wetin dey sub nah...abeg drop update
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by rawfacts2023: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
More...
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Davidpeterz: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nice job boss
Keep it coming Biko

1 Like

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by ThrillPlus: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2023
Davidpeterz:
Nice job boss
Keep it coming Biko
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by Janet96(f): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Keep it coming please.
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by ThrillPlus: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Caseywilliams:
Wetin dey sub nah...abeg drop update
Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2023
She talked about the roles each would play. After the meeting, I made to leave. 

"Seyi, wait," Miss Banise said. After all the others had gone, she smiled at me.

"I just want to say I like your dressing," she said. I forced a smile.

"Thank you, Miss Ruth Banise." 

“Your shirts always look so nice and fitting on you."

I forced a smile again. "Thanks for the compliments," I returned. 

I looked at what she was wearing. The material of the skirt suit was fine and newly sewn but the tailor did terrible injustice to the sewing.  Since  compliment is reciprocal, I had to say something nice to her.

"Your skirt suit is nice too," I said.

"Really?" she asked as if in doubt. I nodded. "It fits you." 

"Thank you very much."

With that, I left the office. I had heard some gossips about Miss Banise. 

At mid-thirties, she was still single and searching. What I found unattractive about her was her dressing habit. I mentally compared Miss Banise and Madam Fransisca. I would pick Madam Fransisca a million times over Banise. 

Nothing eventful happened until Wednesday. Sharon came to our office at closing time. 

"I want to see you," she said as we walked from the office building to the exit gate. "Hope no problem." 

She shook her head. "First and foremost, how is the working relationshig with Big Aunty so far?" 

I nodded. I would not divulge the latest happening to her yet. 

"It's fine," I replied. 

"Is it that you find me so unattractive or what?" 

I was surprised she asked the question. "Of couse, you're beautiful and attractive." 

"So, why didn't you ask me    out all this while, especially since you said your babe dumped you?"

1 Like

Re: Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) by goodness4ever(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
"So, why didn't you ask me    out all this while, especially since you said your babe dumped you?" 

I had to think fast. I must not in any way encourage Sharon on this path. I must not have another Madam Fransisca's case on my hand.

"I would have loved to date you but I bumped into an old class mate recently and the way things are going, something will come out of it."

Sharon looked disappointed. "Really?" 

"Yes, really." 

Whether she believed my lie or not, I had wiggled out of her grasp. 

On Friday night we did the vigil and the media coverage. I could catch Miss Banise constantly looking my way. Our work only finished around five a.m. 

"I may still call you to come and do one work or the other in the office later this morning," she said. 

I only grunted. In my mind, I retorted that she had better not call me. 

By six a.m when I got home, I went straight to take a well-deserved sleep. Later when my phone was ringing, I ignored it.

If Miss Banise thought she could get me to come to the office, she must be kidding. I could sense that the ringing was coming at interval. I decided to see who the caller was. 

To my surprise, Madam Fransisca had been the one calling. Five missed calls. Madam Fransisca? 

Did she want to ask a question or had she made up her mind on the burning issue? The sleep was instantly cleared from my eyes. As I wanted to pick the call, it stopped ringing. I called her back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Man In The Church And Other Stories / A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.