Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love (310 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love by officialunique: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ethiopians have elevated the pursuit of love to an extraordinary extent with the practice of Ukuli Bula in the Omo River Valley. As part of the ritual for boys, women are subjected to flogging, after which the boys are considered eligible for marriage, symbolizing their transition into manhood.

The young women use the occasion to express their affection for the young men who are the focus of the festivities.

See Pictures below:

https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2023/03/14/discover-the-ethiopian-tribe-where-women-engage-in-flogging-as-part-of-love-and-marriage-competition/

Re: Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love by Moh247: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
cool

Some mumu feminist want control but not Matriarchal system

Am sure every man would love Matriarchal system..

Men would live longer and happier, and women would understand what responsibility means

1 Like

Re: Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love by Shalommy(f): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chaii.. Women don suffer! Look at how dirty they are. Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love by Zonefree(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
I love this tradition. I wish Nigeria will adopt this. E get one girl wey I wan flog shege comot for her body.

2 Likes

Re: Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love by Berrityga: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
I wish Nigerian woman can do this.
Re: Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love by CCIA: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Women don suffer! Look at how dirty they are. Yuck!
Shalommy let us go to Ethiopia grin
Re: Discover The Ethiopian Tribe Where Women Engage In Flogging As Part Of Love by CCIA: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Zonefree:
I love this tradition. I wish Nigeria will adopt this. E get one girl wey I wan flog shege comot for her body.
Na Siofra abi na Jennyclay ? grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Rich Quick In GTA 2023: Unleashing The Legendary Money Glitch! / Arochukwu Royal Throne Is In Dispute. / How To Resume Download In Uc Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.