Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP (39025 Views)

Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror / Nigeria Is 8th Most Terrorised Country In The World - IEP / IPOB's Lawyer Reacts To The Group Being Ranked 10th Deadliest Terror Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by XAUBulls: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Wow IPOB terrorist eventually get the recognition they wanted.

This speak volume considering it is from the Global Terrorism Index (GTI) a report published annually by the Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP).

President Bola Ahmad Tinubu should make sure he crush IPOB completely starting from May 2023.

Below is the full 95 page report.

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/GTI-2023-web.pdf
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by PAQ(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
3 of the top ten deadliest terror groups are terrorizing Nigerians and this country is still intact, against all odds.

This is truly Gods own country!
God bless Nigeria, my country.
God bless Nigerians, my people.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Awise09(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Religious of Piece take the lead, thank God for that. Congratulations to them.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Versal: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ironically, that is the terrorist group that wants to force a 3rd class illiterate on Nigeria.

No be dat one be see finish? Choi, ipob pigs don see Nigeria finish. angry
We voted PO. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Value2Ethics: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
https://yle.fi/a/74-20021846

Why is Simon Ekpe present himself a lawyer, when he is not one?

Some Igbos using Biafra name for falsehood and getting innocent Igbos killed

https://yle.fi/a/74-20021846

References1:

SOURCE
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by seunayantokun(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2023
IEP is a questionable organisation.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists are not on its terrorists list.
Elrufai's genocidal bloodsucking Filani group(s) changing demographics in southern Kaduna are also omitted.
But ipob is there despite the fact that no international body has so termed the igbo self-determination group apart from Buhari and his government.

Heartless people have a hand in the nonsense .
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by BlackKafka: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Hemimarey:
Boko-haram still senior them

At the rate IPOB is going, and given the massive anger in the East over Obi's loss, I expect IPOB to overtake in another 24 months.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Brek: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2023
It's hilarious how mods haven't brought down.
Not evidence for the killings that IPOB have done. Just some rubbish propaganda from the government. How the hell did Boko Haram kill over 200 people in 2022. It's also funny how there's no verified source for this type of crap.
Yet you will be screaming BLM that the whites are mocking us. it's a shame how alot of people believed in this mess
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Brek: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2023
seunayantokun:
IEP is a questionable organisation.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists are not on its terrorists list.
Elrufai's genocidal bloodsucking Filani group(s) changing demographics in southern Kaduna are also omitted.
But ipob is there despite the fact that no international body has so termed the igbo self-determination group apart from the Buhari's government.

Heartless people have a hand in the nonsense .
Even worse how many people fell for this crap
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Invitationn: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodmarlian:
grin

What about oduduwa skull miners what is the ranking?
We’re talking about terrorists today 😅
Next time.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Iamziggy: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
I go quote u anyday anytime because u are a fucking hypocite.
Did u have memory loss that u forgot what u post or u just post blindly because you are trying to feel relevant and get noticed. Calm down and go back to what you posted earlier read again then you would see why I quote ya dumb post. Peace kiss
sisisioge:

That's the issue with most of you, comprehension is quite an elephant for you. I said TOO MUCH Islamic terrorist groups. Which means compared to others, there are more islamic terrorist groups there. Do not quote me ever again if you find any of my posts hard to comprehend....at least get it simplified for you by someone else before bothering me. I do not teach english language biko!
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigeria be praised! The country that is only good at producing terrorist groups while other serious countries are producing peace!

Somebody is posting that IPOB is 10th deadliest terror group with 57 deaths, yet every Nigerian knows that ISWAP, Boko haram, Ansaru, armed bandits and killer herdsmen each slaughter more than that number in a single attack

Of course hypocrites will never talk about those groups, they only remember there Is insecurity in Nigeria if it it relates to IPOB

How are you able to level a peace life with all these gorry images in head and phone?
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by gidgiddy: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

How are you able to level a peace life with all these gorry images in head and phone?

When you are in Nigeria long enough, nothing shocks you any more
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Peacemaker5128: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

When you are in Nigeria long enough, nothing shocks you any more
proof that you are IPOB terrorist
If you can't proof it then stop telling us that Ekpa is not ipob

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte / See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.