Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup (1063 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Biodun556(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Biodun556(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin

CAN collected 2 billion to mobilize for Peter Obi and make fake prophecies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Atandia: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
This man eeh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Radiant01(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin grin...Reno sha want finish Obi patapata

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obi is still thinking of his #2 billions bribe to them grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by DenreleDave(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
The pastors that allowed Peter obi to campaign on thier altar are fools..

The pastors that joined the mob in declaring a candidates are fools.

I hope one certain Paul can see his life now, the Obi he defended without considering his members alliance has called pastors fake and vain men

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by ganisucks(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Biodun556:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1635677193031364608?s=20
People need to stop glorifying failed coupists with attention. Coupists belong in jail, not on social media making money.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Parachoko: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nah that god of man called Enenche behaviour even shock me pass shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA1toomvfs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Zincfingers: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Well, Pandora bought the support of some of them with 2 billion.
Nigeria dodged a bullet by rejecting that patron of the 10th deadliest terror group in the world.

Spits on his bald fla.t head grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Parachoko: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

CAN collected 2 billion to mobilize for Peter Obi and make fake prophecies
Obi dey vex say CAN chop him ₦2 billion

I'm sure Eneche receive the lion's share grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Dentidon: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi dey vex say CAN chop him ₦2 billion

I'm sure Eneche receive the lion's share grin

cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Dreal1247: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omokiri making money through table shaking. Argue against him while he cash out through your comments and views.
Obi is his cash cow. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Epistasis(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obi na scam now... Use and dump things, I just pity our so called men of God. Yeye!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by loosecanon50(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
People on exile can open their bottomless pit and vomit trash whenever they feel like.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by HNICEARTH: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reno the manipulator-in-chief. The stripper and tickler of urchins sacs of balls.

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obi is a fool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Buckeyemedia1: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
Omokiri making money through table shaking. Argue against him while he cash out through your comments and views.
Obi is his cash cow. If you know, you know.
Judas Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by babydioku(f): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
peter obi really did a number on reno omokri.
the guy is obsessed with peter obi like peter obi took food out of his mouth his mouth

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by loosecanon50(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obi is a fool

And you’re a wise man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by magoo10(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bitter soul
Na that exile you go dey forever
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by BOLATINUBU01: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Radiant01:
grin grin grin...Reno sha want finish Obi patapata
the guy na bad guy e be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by BOLATINUBU01: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obi even said ASIWAJU victory is not God's plan, I wondered how ASIWAJU overturned God's plan to give himself victory,

Maybe ASIWAJU is powerful than his god, cos I don't know the God he serve

ASIWAJU victory is clear God's plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by ElSudani: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Use and dumped.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Ohislee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
I thought this Reno would have sense after his sponsors have lost the elections, unfortunately he still doesn't. I have given up.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by aariwa(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Who listens to idiots like Reno? From being Jonathan fb handler and claiming media aide, to chibok girls false activist, to support for Obi when he thought he would win Pdp ticket, to supporting to Atiku, to now moving to tinubu ..a lesbian with a girl voice that claims pastor and ran into exile for 8 years for fear of fellow man buhari while fayose and others stay put and never ran like coward Reno . Today a woman works and feed him while he types like a teenage girl on the bed day and night…smh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Mylove55(f): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Obi even said ASIWAJU victory is not God's plan, I wondered how ASIWAJU overturned God's plan to give himself victory,

Maybe ASIWAJU is powerful than his god, cos I don't know the God he serve

ASIWAJU victory is clear God's plan
obi is now god of idiotic pigs of biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by emmancipated(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Make this oga face en candidate nah, you have Atiku to market and promote. No be everyday Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. Obiedient this, Obidient that. Kilode!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by bdon123(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by wingmanIII: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Anybody reposting or creating a thread on Reno Omokri is a bloody foolish degenerate. Who the hell is Reno? What's his claim to fame or even notoriety? Bobrisky has more honour than Reno. Rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
CAN retrieved 2 billion to mpolitician lise for politician and make fake prophecies
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Ingrate For Not Appreciating The Pastors' Election Sup by Masterclass32: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reno will soon go mad on PO's case.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Gubernatorial Election Results / " Go To Court, The Judges Understand It Means You Won't Get Justice"-Prof Oditah / He Has Done It For Adeleke, He’ll Still Do It For Obi – GRV Says As He Praises S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.