Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment (22344 Views)

Which Is Preferable: UBA Africard Or GTB Naira Mastercard / Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode / Can Gtb Naira Mastercard Be Used For Online Payments(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Niiade(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2011
Can i use gtb naira mastercard to make online payment i mean payment in dollars aboard most esp. Payment for acca exams online.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by bukahands(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yes it can be used for online payment but I don't know for the exam u re talking about.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by macroworld: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
As long as ACCA accepts Mastercard, which I am sure they will do, then it should be OK.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by kelvintips: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yes you can. But before you can use it you need to go to the bank, ask them to activate it to online banking so that u can be using it to chop around the world.
Kelvin.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by frenchman2: 3:56am On Sep 20, 2011
i used mine two weeks back to buy an ipad online.
i tried using it to renew my domain names but it was rejected.
doesn't work on all sites
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by basadenet: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
yes,
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by tewoayo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
Yes, u can use it online on any website that accept Master Card but if u need comprehensive information on how to get it done. Send mail to tewoayo2@gmail.com.

Bye.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Digriz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
it is working fine coz i use mine to buy anti virus today.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Samchuky(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2011
Pls, afta buying sometime online like a laptop frm a site like amazon, what is the procedure for shipping d item to nigeria. Pls i need replies.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by tewoayo(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2011
Hi SAMCHUKKY, i have an ebook on how to buy a brand new Laptop and phone that cost less than N20000. The website is different from amazon plus how to ship it to any where in Nigeria at a cheaper rate. Guaranteed.

To get it kindly send mail to tewoayo2@gmail.com.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by adamspee(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
well i donot know of Gtbank.but i use my visa card from fidelity banks and it works well online.i have used on alertpay and many site sites in uk.it is is not hard to get from fidelitybank,with your savings acct you are are issued the card, you use to make payments in dollars without any dom acct.your naira in your saving acct is converted to dollar when making dollar payment with the current exchange rate.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
Niiade: Can i use gtb naira mastercard to make online payment i mean payment in dollars aboard most esp. Payment for acca exams online.

I've you activated
1.GTbank Internet Banking?
2.collected and activated your Token?
3.Linked your card to SECURECODE mastercard?

If you havent done all these,I will advise you to do it and try it again or better still,visit UBA for their UBA Africard or ZENITH for their surf card.

Above all,you can reach me via
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or via my webpage @
LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

to help you to pay for the exam with my PayPal account while you pay in naira as I do this for Nigerians to pay on site w3schools,NCSA,CLICKBANK and lots more be it anywhere that paypal is being accepted because with paypal,you can get refund of your money within 24hrs if you do not like their service or simply what you've paid for Asap other than credit cards which is not easy for refund and may not issue it for you as claimed by most sites to be having money back guarantee.
With paypal,it will be done ASAP as they will not allow paypal to close/limit their account

I'm saying this from experience and I say Goodluck and be wise in your online dealings..
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
kelvintips: Yes you can. But before you can use it you need to go to the bank, ask them to activate it to online banking so that u can be using it to chop around the world.
Kelvin.
Weather it is activated or not, it can be use to shop online...
The only reason he may need to go GTBank is if the merchant website is asking for activation code and secure code. Then, he will need to go an get a token an activate his internet banking
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by dav8id(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gtbank naira master card is the eyes opener for most nigeria master card,but the truth is that, its been rejeted in most of the online site. So I recommend you to go for UBA africard, is a stand alone visa card that. I have being using without any problem or rejecting. I try in in most of the site that rejected gtbank naira master card and it work find. But also note, make sure that address you use when applying for the,should aways be your shipping address.if not you will be having problem when you want to use it.

You can aplly for UBA africard(visa) and get in wthin 1 hour same day.

Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Murphy7h4: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sure thing
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
fados4sure:
Weather it is activated or not, it can be use to shop online...
The only reason he may need to go GTBank is if the merchant website is asking for activation code and secure code. Then, he will need to go an get a token an activate his internet banking

Hmmm!When last I've you used the card before and I know that it can be used without being activated but activating it will give it more security and make it to be more accepted all over the internet.

Thanks...
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by 2sexy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
tewoayo: Yes, u can use it online on any website that accept Master Card but if u need comprehensive information on how to get it done. Send mail to tewoayo2@gmail.com.

Bye.

y should he contact u when he can get all he wants here?
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: y should he contact u when he can get all he wants here?

I wonder what he wants him to contact him for as you've said.

He is indirectly saying that we here are not up to the task of providing real information for him.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by ariy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
[quote
author=dav8id]Gtbank naira master card is the eyes opener for most
nigeria master card,but the truth is that, its been rejeted in most of
the online site. So I recommend you to go for UBA africard, is a stand
alone visa card that. I have being using without any problem or
rejecting. I try in in most of the site that rejected gtbank naira
master card and it work find. But also note, make sure that address you
use when applying for the,should aways be your shipping address.if not
you will be having problem when you want to use it.

You can aplly for UBA africard(visa) and get in wthin 1 hour same day.

07037781319[/quote] thumb up
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by akmusty(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Can someone In d house please educate me on how I can ship the product I bought online to nigeria,I mean from site like amazon, ebay and so on.please
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by antokay(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
The best visa card in Nigeria is sterling Bank naira visa card,you can use it any time any where in the world.I have been using it to register Domain and pay for hosting without any problem.

Make $1000 every month on Amazon kindle by just publish eBooks without any stress.Find how? http://amazonkindle.xgether.com/

Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by legalwealth(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
a.kmusty:
Can someone In d house please educate me on how I can ship the product I bought online to nigeria,I mean from site like amazon, ebay and so on.please

You need a foreign address especially in USA and to do this,you can either get acrossto anyone that you know and trust that is in USA and then discuss with him or her to allow you to use his or her address and if he or she agrees,then you are good to go but in most cases,they wont accept except they know you very well.

Better still,go to myus.com to get and address and you will be required to select different plans but you need a credit card like that of UBA africard that you will link to your account with them such that you will use to be paying them for each item that you want them to be shipping down to your Nigeria address via either DHL,Fedex,Ems and others which they will first help you to collect it to their address in USA and then repackage it which they will give you to use as your shipping address.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by sunkky001(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
tewoayo: Hi SAMCHUKKY, i have an ebook on how to buy a brand new Laptop and phone that cost less than N20000. The website is different from amazon plus how to ship it to any where in Nigeria at a cheaper rate. Guaranteed.

To get it kindly send mail to tewoayo2@gmail.com.

....u cn snd a mail ea..sunkky001@yahoo.com
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Vicky2k(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
a.kmusty:

yes you have to use us address forwarding services like myus.com and usa2me.com. These two are reliable and i have used them. I have a UK address so you could contact me if you want to use it to recieve your online shopped items. Victor 08064120230
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by akinwun(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
Can one buy a domain online with africard
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by 2sexy(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2012
akinwun: Can one buy a domain online with africard
yes you can. Goto www.namecheap.com or goddady.com. It is accepted there. If you want to host it, goto www.hostgator.com because it is accepted there.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2012
Perfect recommendation as this is cool.

2sexy: yes you can. Goto www.namecheap.com or goddady.com. It is accepted there. If you want to host it, goto www.hostgator.com because it is accepted there.
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by emmnet(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
frenchman2: i used mine two weeks back to buy an ipad online.
i tried using it to renew my domain names but it was rejected.
doesn't work on all sites
so frenchman which site did u buy ur ipad from
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by emmnet(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
@frenchman which site did u buy ur ipad from and wat shipping option did u use
Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by Trut(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yes, i use my GTB Master Card to make most of my online payments

Re: Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment by afolabisegun(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2012
yes you can use Gtb Naira Master Card to make payment online

You can also learn How to import cheap products online from china, usa, uka and so on and make money this season. read here for A-Z guide on importation business www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Banks Got N28.7bn Inflows From Dubious MMM Transactions. / 4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.