Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student (4430 Views)

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by KanwuliaExtra: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:

All these are old pictures.

That's why we all say Sanwo Olu has always been accommodating gentle man yet some idiot want to take his gentility for granted. You dey ment

LAGOS STATE has rejected APC. . .TIEF-NUBU AND SANGO OLULEEEEEEEE!!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5KoRAZTLU
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Dentidon: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

LAGOS STATE has rejected APC. . .TIEF-NUBU AND SANGO OLULEEEEEEEE!!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5KoRAZTLU

From your stable of Abia state? 🤣 Ipob miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Buckeyemedia1: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
You dey talk as if your mind rest...

Why are you still protesting foolishly in Abuja?

E go shock una tremendously

Myopic blind Ipobian, no point exchanging words with you.

Obidunce Obidient, Apga Judas Peter Obi for President Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by BiafranPatriot: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why you wan start the crying...before the grand finale.
.save your rants...it's actually premium tears..

Buckeyemedia1:
Myopic blind thing, no point exchanges get words with you.

Obidunce Obidient, Apga Judas Peter Obi for President Indeed.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by BiafranPatriot: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Watch video and cry blood. You are senseless.

Dentidon:

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Vinnie2000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=Biodun556 post=121768921][/quote]

PhotoShop from Tinubu! 😂

It is a FAKE picx, just like Fake Bishops! cheesy

Can't you see how Real Sanwo-olu own looks?! sad
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by RighChannel: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You will weep blood, like black Jesus.

Be waiting for a Kodak moment of the Jagaban of the United Nations.

Mumurist.

Don't tell me your life is miserable for what I asked for.

Daft cow
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by KanwuliaExtra: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:

Oya congratulate me BY FORCE. . . . wink
Certificate that will be returned . . . like the CHICAGO CERTIFICATE. cheesy

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Buckeyemedia1: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
RighChannel:

Don't tell me your life is miserable for what I asked for.

Daft cow

Obidunce Obidient wail on, Mumu your misery is still in the Futurama like Uncle George. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Buckeyemedia1: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Why you wan start the crying...before the grand finale.
.save your rants...it's actually premium tears..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Buckeyemedia1: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Oya congratulate me BY FORCE. . . . wink
Certificate that will be returned . . . like the CHICAGO CERTIFICATE. cheesy
Kai, to imagine that you are going to live in misery for another 8 years in your beloved country of the fantastically corrupt?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by KanwuliaExtra: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Kai, to imagine that you are going to live in misery for another 8 years in your beloved country of the fantastically corrupt?

Did you say EIGHT YEARS? grin

No problem. . .
If our gods hate us so much, then so be it.
Anytin wey you and dem see. . .make una take am like dat. cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by FreeStuffsNG: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Biodun556:
Our dear governor for another 4 yrs
Haha...Those days folders use by university students was in rave cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by RighChannel: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Obidunce Obidient wail on, Mumu your misery is still in the Futurama like Uncle George. Enjoy.

MAGGOT URCHIN, The question I asked was GIVE US TINUBU's PICTURE IN COLLEGE EVEN IF IT IS PHOTOSHOP

Why bringing in Bode George matter come here, use ur senses nah
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by bdon123(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Biodun556:
So?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Kodak9(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
RighChannel:

MAGGOT URCHIN, The question I asked was GIVE US TINUBU's PICTURE IN COLLEGE EVEN IF IT IS PHOTOSHOP

Why bringing in Bode George matter come here, use ur senses nah
leave that mumu he no sabi anything
Why Dem no show tinubu old pictures as well,Dem already know say Tinubu nah scam
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by SaiOba: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Waagbayi 🙌
BiafranPatriot:
I will add my own 10k to it. If they can show us Thiefnubuus picture in any classroom as a student grin.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by afbstrategies: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Biodun556:
Was this picture taken before drugs damaged him? Nice picture though 😀😀
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Okoroawusa: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
This must be during his postgrad. It certainly wasn't during undergrad
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by FisifunKododada: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
SLAP44:
If anyone shows us Tinubu like this, I will dash him 200 naira to eat ewa agoyin grin

I have something better.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by wonlasewonimi: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
A fi gator yii naa ni
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by kingthreat(m): 5:27am On Mar 16, 2023
SLAP44:
If anyone shows us Tinubu like this, I will dash him 200 naira to eat ewa agoyin grin

I will show you Tinubu after you show me pictures of your father in a university.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by kingthreat(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Reinaldo:

Gbadebo is more Yoruba and Lagosian than you and Sanwo-Olu combined. Your childish propaganda is outdated. Grow up. Then evolve. I don't know why so many neanderthals support APC

Omonna baby factory ina yard. Are you not bothered that Abia state is about to have another useless governor. You are more bothered about Lagos, Lagos, Lagos. One day, we go give una Biafla make una leave Lagos matter finally.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by raskymonojendor: 5:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Biodun556:
Nice picture of the president Elect.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by zeuss: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

NO! To an ipob Rhode-Vivor
The name RHODES-VIVOUR is tied to 5ge very history of Lagos state. Non LAGOSIAN like u are struggling for control of Lagos in continuation of the plunder. We see ur scheming
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by Godspikin: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
factcheckmmm:
And this is how sanwo Olu choose to campaign in Lagos in one Nigeria

Nawao

That advert is so apt!

The intention is to "capture" Lagos at all cost, so they can take out of her huge IGR and invest in SabMiller just as Obi invested state resources in his personal business.

That's exactly what the advert addresses.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Sanwo Olu As Unilag Student by RighChannel: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Kodak9:
leave that mumu he no sabi anything
Why Dem no show tinubu old pictures as well,Dem already know say Tinubu nah scam

Na big scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

When King Charles Is Happy To Meet One Person But Compelled To Meet Another. / Singer To Build Jackson Museum At Historic Slave Port.Micheal Jackson Nigerian / Ibadan Flood: Houses To Be Demolished In 7 Days - Gov. Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.