Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival (35036 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of “Gangs Of Lagos” / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by easiest(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sebi it's your people saying all this trash to pain other party evil thank God you came out to debunk it I hope they won't say it's a doctor video of you saying all this.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by EKONGKING: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

Are you minding him? It’s even till 11:30pm..

Dude is so daft..

I used to support them previously ,But this clannish behavior as well as doing drugs and saying we developed the place is what made me realized that they are up to no good.

6 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Temidayo9(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC have a criminal agbero mindset. They have nothing to offer Nigerians but suffering and oppression.

With the type of tribal rhetoric APC is currently promoting everywhere, it is very clear that Nigeria will be a much better place without APC.
Did APC members came from Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
spagettiluv:
an half caste?
what happen to olajide jandor ?

davdo sef na half Caste if not quarter Caste.

a still yoruba dem be.

jandor and funke are clowns.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Ikechukwutech: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
CaptainFM1:

That Lagos result in particular is not a reflective of what happened at the poll. LP won by not less that 900,000. APC was roundly defeated.
Dementia dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Mufasa27(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
All ye brainless tribalists on Nairaland your time is up on this platform. This is 2023 not 1894, carry your stone age behavior somewhere else, and if anything funny happens to our GRV these coming days to the election, just pray I don't find where you guys rest your heads, because you guys are prime suspects.

LeoDeKing
Moh247
Igbotormentor
BOLATINUBU01
oyin44
Yamiriflathead
temitope27
Mercury12
LILTJAY
LegendHero
ipobarecriminals
FreeStuffsNG
Mufasa27
TheNiceGuy
Yarimo
Drlateef (drlathief)
Wickedfacts
Peacemaker5128
TheChameleon
shortIGBOman
Okoroawusa
Ekundayo7574
UndisputedKOC
Zulum500
Throwback
Omoawoke
fareed69

Urchins take note.
You wan make Ogun use your blood shower bah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by CaptainFM1: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Dementia dey worry you

Frustrated Nigerian.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Omoawoke: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
We hear you IPOB chairman (Lagos Chapter).

Wetin man no go see.
Who will believe a day will come ipob will be contesting for election in Lagos
He will surely return to Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Tee2027: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mr Rhodes go to hell oro is traditional stuff and you can't stop it, oro dot do politics so leave oro out of your imminent failure by Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
What do you expect, yoruba heritage will remain, I guess most of the Obi supporters said Lag is no man's land. I expect them to come out in their multitude.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Omoawoke: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:
Shindeu roads,we no go vote for u until u apologise and make peace with ya papa tribe,then u can come back in 2031

He should go to Anambra to contest

4 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Ikechukwutech: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Victorious Nigerian.
Dementia ipob miscreant
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by GeneralPula: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
EKONGKING:

I used to support them previously ,But this clannish behavior as well as doing drugs and saying we developed the place is what made me realized that they are up to no good.
People have clearly stay off their unfortunate attitude. This Saturday election will surprise you.

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by CodeTemplar: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

By Igbos
ABOKI Igbos...lol
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Aldol: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Skty:

I didn't know of tribe till I got to Lagos. Thank God I ran away.. They are the most tribalistic humans on earth ... thank God say them sabi fear true true ... otherwise them go de fight for people lands like Fulanis..wetin de pain me be say, u need to see them for London...very loud and they feel so entitled...
Who fear pass igbos? Experts in playing victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by gideonvalor98(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC have a criminal agbero mindset. They have nothing to offer Nigerians but suffering and oppression.

With the type of tribal rhetoric APC is currently promoting everywhere, it is very clear that Nigeria will be a much better place without APC.

WEREY go your village...you carry GHANA MUST GO COME LAGOS NA...YOU DON BUY LEATHER BOX NA FOR LAGOS...YOU WAN KILL YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Atlantis585: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
factcheckmmm:

At naira land mod I have gone through most post of recent all I do see is threat by some groups concerning the election

My observation clearly have seen that none of these people has being ban for threat relating to election

Please help the people, anyone threatening anybody not to come out and vote should be ban till after the election

As for you all,go out there and vote.

Vote for your choice candidate without fear

Any state you find yourself, go out there and vote for who you want

Anything supportive of APC whether good or bad is fair post on Nairaland. They only care about drawing more users irrespective of how negative.

But by Sunday all the APC stranglehold on Lagos will be over after Thiefnubbu control of the state is ripped off his hands following Sanwo-Olu’s loss and that of APC.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by muykem: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
manutdrichie:
If they did what they were supposed to do, impact on people lives

I bet you there won't be any need for all these
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You were given 4 good years to appease the citizen of lagos, but you choose to pack all lagos money to the bourdillon
You lack knowledge. Lagos issue is not on performance but ethnic rivalry between igbo and Yoruba. Even if sanwo olu sacrifice all his family for Lagos it doesn't stop igbo hatred for anything concerning Tinubu. I am happy that the owner of Lagos are starting talking. Let them use native ways to stop intruder.

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by CaptainFM1: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Dementia ipob miscreant

Loll.....I will come back and sing Elluuup for you after the election. Get plenty tissue papers ready.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by broadman20: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Why una dey fear, shebi na no man’s land.

Make una try put body first.

Who dey fear?

Just go ask Oba of Lagos how market after his Bleep up statement against Igbos?

This man na kindergarten matter.

We go sell that his king stool for www.alibaba.com

Period
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by fareed69(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mufasa27:

You wan make Ogun use your blood shower bah

So shall it be for you.
I never place any cause on you.
But if you wish to do so to me?
Back to sender

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Sens8: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
A secessionist apologist should
Not even have been allowed to run for office. Secondly why e be say na igbos dey fight for this chinedu guy pass? Why igbos dey shout tood governance pass yoruba people for their own land Eastern roads, ipob, sit at home, bad governance etc is not their problem, na lagos state government be igbos problem. I’m tired of these people…

4 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by EKONGKING: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

People have clearly stay off their unfortunate attitude. This Saturday election will surprise you.

What is surprising about result , Sanwo-Olu will win by landside .

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by GEJDHERO: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:
Shindeu roads,we no go vote for u until u apologise and make peace with ya papa tribe,then u can come back in 2031
We? U and who
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by treatise: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Sanwo-Olu should cover his Face in Shame! 😔

Repairing Tecno and Itel phones
Serving as Usher in church
Plaiting Braid and Chuku for women..
Polishing Shoes like Aboki. shocked sad

Did Jakande, Fashola or Ambode do such because of Re-election?

He is as Mad as APC/Tinubu Supporters! ☹️
Tinubu's magic wand worked then.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by GeneralPula: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
EKONGKING:

What is surprising about result , Sanwo-Olu will win by landside .
Not only Sanwo..

Even SS & SE.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by LeopardX: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na wá o. Shey na only Igbo people dey Lagos ni?
Both Yorubas and Igbos should rest or get at jare. It's tiring.

My take however is, if Sanwó-Olú has performed optimally such that his achievements are broad and visible, he wouldn't have to stress himself running from pillar to post looking for support for his second term ambition.

I wish him well though.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by RZArecta(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:
React from his staged room🤣

Self acclaimed Yoruba who doesn't know Yoruba culture?

Lagos is not a no man's land! It's a Yoruba land!

Ipob Terrorist all the way from Abia below, kindly tell us the meaning of GRV surname in Yoruba..

agbado îmbeciles and mental disorder are 5 & 6 cool

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by gideonvalor98(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
ROAD VIGOR as called by OLOWO EKO

WEREY GO DEY CAMPAIGN FOR CLUB

THEY ASKED HIM WHAT ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE DID HE HAS...WEREY SAID ...I CAN'T ACTUALLY REMEMBER FOR NOW...LIE LIE MENTEE OF Obidient

5 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by reddingtonblack: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Debbys:
They are going about this whole thing as though Gbadebo is not a full blooded Yoruba man

Chinedu have both yoruba & igbo blood flow in him, but it apparent the Igbo blood in him is more dominant becos nothing about is personality/lifestyle resonate with the yorubas

Asides calling himself yoruba, nothing on chinedu patrick social media page depict he loves being yoruba, weytin concern true yoruba boy with Biafra

All through patrick life these is the 1st time he is using the name "Gbadegbo" ...but all that aside We can not and will not hand over the 2nd largest economy in west africa to an Intern.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina / Saraki Names Four Senate Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.