Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival (35038 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of “Gangs Of Lagos” / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by IbileIfe: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oro Festival cannot stop voters from voting.
Why is this insecure political opportunist fooling ignorant people?
A Gbadebo who cannot speak Yoruba language is that one a real Omo Oluwabi?
A Chinedu who cannot speak the Igbo language is not better than a stranger.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by jonuel1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
inoki247:
Lol why this people dey cry up and down they're just looking for sympathy everywhere

Oro na night dem say dem go du am are we now voting in the Night....

Hmmmm!
Sounds ignorant
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Emola12(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:
React from his staged room🤣

Self acclaimed Yoruba who doesn't know Yoruba culture?

Lagos is not a no man's land! It's a Yoruba land!

Ipob Terrorist all the way from Abia below, kindly tell us the meaning of GRV surname in Yoruba..

Gbadebo father is popular than your own father go and verify

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Dentidon: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Emola12:

Popularly known than your father you mean?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by saintrow1: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Emola12:

We don't know them, we don't know people with slave names.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Bridget95(f): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Zico5:
This man has failed already. His romance with AfghanEASTian has destroyed him totally. He failed to know that these people mean no well for anyone so far money is involved. They can kill their siblings and set their father house on fire cos of money. Yoruba is liberal in every area but we are ready to do anything to put an end to these people's ego. So Chinedu, it's not yet Ur time. We will watch untill u pour yourself of these magnanimous following u up and down. We wish u well
you guys are cowards

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by juman(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2023
These people ran away from their destroyed region o.

They should be told in harsh words to go back to their region.
You cant come to our place and tell us who should lead us.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Richkid2021(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Debbys:
They are going about this whole thing as though Gbadebo is not a full blooded Yoruba man

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
The problem I have with this gbadebo guy is this why isn't is Yoruba name in his certificate he would have avoided this a long time ago but he pitched his tent with his mom side more than his father side for example my son his half Yoruba and half Igbo his name has both Yoruba and Igbo but I made it compulsory he bears the Yoruba name more because of issues like this in future u can't eat your cake and have it at the same time .

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by juman(m): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Other parties are just making noise in lagos they are not existing.
See all three three senators and almost all the house of rep elected are apc members.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by poseidon12: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Dentidon:

Ipob Terrorist all the way from Abia below, kindly tell us the meaning of GRV surname in Yoruba..

He will be the Governor elect on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Earthquakes: 12:54am On Mar 16, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Why una dey fear, shebi na no man’s land.

Make una try put body first.

Lol whatever injustice that will be melted on "Igbos" is always considered right to you but you forgot not all Lagosians are not Igbos grin grin
So if I dey go vote now eyo go stop me, e never see slap before even though I no be Igbo I was born in Lagos and Lagos is my home and nothing you can do about it because Yorubas born in Canada or US are USA citizens and nobody use eyo on them when it's time to vote

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by pquaver(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Debbys:
They are going about this whole thing as though Gbadebo is not a full blooded Yoruba man

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
. Na this kind talk cause am.. Yoruba voted adeleke no problem. GRV mouth na him kill am.. Shebi you see the reply..

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by livinbygrace: 2:49am On Mar 16, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
If na Lagos wey I grow up and know very well, then GRV has won already unless high-neck repeats their Feb 25th abracadabra!

ok mek we check am here...

Like 4 GRV

Share 4 Sango-olu

cool

How he wan take win?Someone that does not have regard for his tribe or traditional rulers..Let e contest 100 times,he will always be INEC regular customer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by livinbygrace: 3:21am On Mar 16, 2023
blackgold2018:
will you just shut up

While growing up they made us know Yorubas are the most highly educated people in Nigerian but we just found out an average and poor Yorubas are the worst tribalistic low thinking fools. Except The rich and elites amongst them .

Until you people can allow and vote for people like Joe Igbokwe and others.If Lagos is not blessing you guys you wont be trooping down in thousands daily for survival.Enough of all this nonsense.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Boyooosa(m): 3:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Not impressive....

What he just did here is mismanagement of communication/information.

He was supposed to just clarify that the festival won't by any means affect the election, thereby, his supporters should come all out and vote for him on Saturday instead of telling people that 'its a rumour that there would be curfew for rites at the period precised by the crown head and the community'.

He needs to improve impressively if he wants to become a governor in any state

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by onuman: 4:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC have a criminal agbero mindset. They have nothing to offer Nigerians but suffering and oppression.

With the type of tribal rhetoric APC is currently promoting everywhere, it is very clear that Nigeria will be a much better place without APC.

Hopefully, the courts of Nigeria will do the needful and spare Nigeria the imminent conflagration if APC continues to preside over Nigeria after May 29th 2023.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Faposky95: 4:29am On Mar 16, 2023
You know why this is shameless....?!
The Obas of Lagos know they are mainly charlatans...or else, we would have been enjoying the remains of what such institutions stand up for which is celebrating our dying culture......

How many Oros are announced......yet crimes occur unabated .....
Una boss see shege for Covid time, since then..... y'all lost it.
If you like bring up Oro world Cup
For una pocket
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by tianshie(m): 4:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Richkid2021:
The problem I have with this gbadebo guy is this why isn't is Yoruba name in his certificate he would have avoided this a long time ago but he pitched his tent with his mom side more than his father side for example my son his half Yoruba and half Igbo his name has both Yoruba and Igbo but I made it compulsory he bears the Yoruba name more because of issues like this in future u can't eat your cake and have it at the same time .

"The arboreal apes of the APC have booby-trapped themselves into office and will be defenestrated in due course. Lagos needs an airing out, fresh ideas. The present clown in the governor's office needs to be booted out because that is the fate of all stooges."

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Skty: 5:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Aldol:

Who fear pass igbos? Experts in playing victim

If u nor be fool, u de yab tribe when I nor be, how the yab go come pain me? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.. But Yaris na mumu sha.. sophisticated mumu
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by inoki247: 5:05am On Mar 16, 2023
THEMORALMEN:

Isale eko idumota that I grow up from.
Some oro are done in the night while some in the afternoon.

The night own is to ward off evil spirit and bad omen.
The afternoon own is for orisun osun (like a thanksgiving kind of stuff)

The afternoon oro mostly start around 3pm from the shrine (igbale) to the oba Palace then to the oluwo House then to the orita were the thanskgiving will be place and back to the shrine for itura.

Chai I miss lag....especially island and it festivals

Same as Ikd own buh this particular one na night so I don't know why this people they panic shey na night we dey vote....
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by dalass(f): 5:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Emmastan291:
It is not a crime for GRV to contest for election...
Everyone should be given a level playing field...
The festival shouldn't deny citizens of their civic responsibilities...
Saturday's Lagos State Election will be fascinating.

It is not a crime for someone who claims he is from a certain tribe to curse and disrespect that same tribe publicly on sm like Twitter He has shown his disgust of his so-called papas people and they have to repay him in kind by voting against him!

You don't bite the fingers that are supposed to feed you. The same family he never associates with, when it came to needing theri votes, he is now claiming to be son of the soil.

He is Lagoian, he no sabi language, tradition and culture ... He is a leech and very daft. Thank God we no dey fight insogbu stupid fights but we dey treat fvckups of fukboys like Shinedu whose family has already rejected by supporting Sanwoolu instead of their son omo ale

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Aldol: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Skty:

If u nor be fool, u de yab tribe when I nor be, how the yab go come pain me? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.. But Yaris na mumu sha.. sophisticated mumu
Idiot which tribe you be make I place you where you belong, tell me if you are not ashamed of your cursed tribe
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by zumbigbo(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2023
There will be Blood, Sweat and Tears this weekend
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by danhans(m): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
This is a true real lagosian. Son of the soil.
A young Intelligent man out to break the cult like structure in lagos.
I support GRV 100%. If e vex you, swallow any nearby high voltage transformer.

Honestly I don't know why they are challenging the real owners of the land,we are all not lagosians we are only born here go to your state too,are you from Lagos
By 2050 Igbo's and other tribes will own 80% of the houses in Lagos because they will not stop selling their houses
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by jattopeter(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Please don't be naive and don't act as if you don't know what's happening. Election is done at day but what if it extends to Night , where collation will still be going on.
Our election Manipulation now happens at Night , don't close your eyes to reality pls.
Let's call a spade a spade.
Equal playing ground is the beauty of Democracy.
inoki247:
Lol why this people dey cry up and down they're just looking for sympathy everywhere

Oro na night dem say dem go du am are we now voting in the Night....
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by jattopeter(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2023
jattopeter:
Please don't be naive and don't act as if you don't know what's happening. Election is done at day but what if it extends to Night , where collation will still be going on.
Our election Manipulation now happens at Night , don't close your eyes to reality pls.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by inoki247: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2023
jattopeter:

Did you say this when WAEC is been conducted and dere is an Oro event you guys are just hypocrite....

You've the BVAs and also counting can be done at the polling unit so if anything is manipulated you can always tender it at the court....

I don't know why you guys are crying over people traditions you call a land no man's land you same people are the one crying Abt dere tradition av u tot of it that the event might av been fixed to that day before INEC went ahead and postpone the election to that same day ...

You guy's are just acting unreasonable....
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by garykoeman: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Emmastan291:
It is not a crime for GRV to contest for election...
Everyone should be given a level playing field...
The festival shouldn't deny citizens of their civic responsibilities...
Saturday's Lagos State Election will be fascinating.
I repeat don't Vote Gbadebo chinedu a politician should not be biased like him.

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Ened(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I thought it's only igbos that have Osu, never knew the Yorubas also have their own as Omo Ale.

Nawa ooh.

Osunian people are the real Yorubas, while a true Lagosian, Oyonian, Ekititian, or Ondonese that has a mother from another Tribe is omo ale?

Yorubas are the most Tribalistic set of humans in the history of mankind.

Thank God they are cowards, if not they would be invading other people's lands and killing them like the fulanis.

Kwarans that was sold by Afonja to Osama dan fordio even have the guts to call unconquered yoruba people Omo Ale?

Hate no dey tire skullMiners

Did you read what you typed 4 hitting the submit button? Well, it looks like ur heart is bitter, frustrated and in pain
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2023
livinbygrace:

How he wan take win?Someone that does not have regard for his tribe or traditional rulers..Let e contest 100 times,he will always be INEC regular customer.
let's see then...
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by stevenson007: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Dentidon:

Ipob Ipob

Are you a Lagosian? If no, you are also an Ipob, else if you are from any of the O States, or kwara or any other fuckin Yoruba state please go back to your state.. Leave Lagos for us Lagosians...

Let's start from there.

Because its like you people are mad...

Let us Lagosians rest and allow us rule our state, because I know that a real indigenes of Lagos does not support the government of APC

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Civeli(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2023
May God help him.

Fake from birth to old age.

Wait for your time my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.