Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? (5409 Views)

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Smartixy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
I saw a sweet deal for iPhone 14 pro max but it locked carrier locked.
I have never used a locked iphone before, I have a second phone I will be using for calls so I will be using it with WiFi and for pictures and videos.

I want to know if there is any other problem apart from the sim not working.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by FuckYourFather(f): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
abi you thief person phone you wan use scope ask us how to bypass it,

better return to the owner before dem catch you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Ogbemuo: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
FuckYourFather:
abi you thief person phone you wan use scope ask us how to bypass it,

better return to the owner before dem catch you.

Why are you so quick to judge, am sure you don't have the slightest idea of what he's talking about, people sell carrier locked phone that are imported from US if you can use it as it is good for you, most carrier locked phone are difficult to unlock, especially the iPhone 14 pro series that doesn't have a sim port and uses solely esim in the US.

27 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Smartixy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ogbemuo:

Why are you so quick to judge, am sure you don't have the slightest idea of what he's talking about, people sell carrier locked phone that are imported from US if you can use it as it is good for you, most carrier locked phone are difficult to unlock, especially the iPhone 14 pro series that doesn't have a sim port and uses solely esim in the US.

Thank you, I just want to know if it's usable with WiFi
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by eteebanky1: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Smartixy:

Thank you, I just want to know if it's usable with WiFi

Sure, You Can use any device with WiFi

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by KJtemi: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2023
For the price it would probably sell for,I’ll advise to get a 12 pro or 13 if it’s within the price because the moment you buy that phone the resale value would significantly drop
2) updating your phone is a hit or miss,might lock you out or successfully update (I’ll generally advise against it, you can’t be too sure)
3)you can’t factory reset it or probably even reset the settings.Although I’m not too sure about resetting the settings,a factory reset would 100% lead to you getting locked out of the phone

Personally I find it hard to use a phone without sim capabilities but If you’re not bothered about that then it’s all good,you’ll enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Mizik(m): 3:20am On Mar 16, 2023
KJtemi:
For the price it would probably sell for,I’ll advise to get a 12 pro or 13 if it’s within the price because the moment you buy that phone the resale value would significantly drop
2) updating your phone is a hit or miss,might lock you out or successfully update (I’ll generally advise against it, you can’t be too sure)
3)you can’t factory reset it or probably even reset the settings.Although I’m not too sure about resetting the settings,a factory reset would 100% lead to you getting locked out of the phone

Personally I find it hard to use a phone without sim capabilities but If you’re not bothered about that then it’s all good,you’ll enjoy it
2 and 3 is wrong

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by ibawon(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Bro, why would you wanna use a locked phone you can't even chip? In the long run you'll still have to sell it and you'll be surprised with the way they'll treat the phone's price

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by FuckYourFather(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ogbemuo:

Shut up! lie na stolen phone.

accomplce
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by samsard(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
FuckYourFather:

Shut up! lie na stolen phone.

accomplce
Educate yourself on what a network locked phone is. That's what's being mentioned by the OP. I wonder where some of you guys creep up from. All the thuggish behaviour on Nairaland kills the value of the site. Some of us learned a lot from Nairaland and even found ways to earn a living legitimately. It's sad that some people are either career tribalists on here or just go about insulting everyone.

20 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by KJtemi: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mizik:
2 and 3 is wrong
2 like I said 50/50 but 3 is facts ,you can buy one and test it
I know someone who recently factory reset one only to get locked out and I’ve use a WiFi only 6s in the past
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Mizik(m): 1:21am On Mar 17, 2023
KJtemi:
I know someone who recently factory reset one only to get locked out and I’ve use a WiFi only 6s in the past
still both false lol

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Happyhimself(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Mizik:
still both false lol

Then explain, and tell us
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Akinfolarin9: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Those saying its a stolen phone you don't know the difference btw network lock and icloud lock.
Just make your research about both
Secondly, network locked iphone can be reset or formated(it wont lock to icould)
The major issue is update
You can use chip to bypass the network lock but might experience network fluctuations but since youre using wifi good to go
N.B when buying an iphone make sure icloud account is removed before you format,if the person selling no fit remove am dont patronize

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Timekeeper452: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
KJtemi:
these are only applicable for a chip unlocked phone . This is the 14 pro that has no port for a sim card, so chip unlock is out of it. It will function like every normal iPhone , besides the fact that he will be using Wi-Fi strictly for it and no sim card or ESIM.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by KJtemi: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Timekeeper452:
these are only applicable for a chip unlocked phone . This is the 14 pro that has no port for a sim card, so chip unlock is out of it. It will function like every normal iPhone , besides the fact that he will be using Wi-Fi strictly for it and no sim card or ESIM.
wrong,only the us models don’t have SIM card slot
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Sleemzy1501(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
come collect 12
128gb
Face id working
BH:93

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by iGod(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2023
@Mizik, I'm deducing that you are/were a user of chip unlocked phone, I'm also buying a network locked iPhone 12, please what should I know regarding this chip of a thing? I just read on this thread that network fluctuates using chip, how true is that please?
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by ibawon(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2023
iGod:
@Mizik, I'm deducing that you are/were a user of chip unlocked phone, I'm also buying a network locked iPhone 12, please what should I know regarding this chip of a thing? I just read on this thread that network fluctuates using chip, how true is that please?

Yes. But that depends on the type of chip you are to get and SIM. Plug and Play Chip 10-15k and MTN SIM. Bro you got no single problems at all. I'm also selling a 12pro max. For you I'll give some discounts and free Chip
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by iGod(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2023
ibawon:

Yes. But that depends on the type of chip you are to get and SIM. Plug and Play Chip 10-15k and MTN SIM. Bro you got no single problems at all. I'm also selling a 12pro max. For you I'll give some discounts and free Chip

Thank you so much for this, I appreciate the gesture, however I'm buying just iphone 12, and I've contacted a seller here.
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by ibawon(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2023
iGod:

Thank you so much for this, I appreciate the gesture, however I'm buying just iphone 12, and I've contacted a seller here.
Enjoy my brother
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by truthCoder: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Buy phones with no lock.

Its better to buy 11 pro with faceid, factory unlock and network unrestricted than to buy something that has no value outside the shores.

What do you think will happen if you travel to say USA with your phone and the phone had been reported?

At the end of the day, the difference between 11 pro, 12 pro, 13 pro is not that much. Is it not that your face you want to snap ? Highest, na nairaland you dey browse.

No dey do pass una self

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by SunshineHQ(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
truthCoder:
Buy phones with no lock.

Its better to buy 11 pro with faceid, factory unlock and network unrestricted than to buy something that has no value outside the shores.

What do you think will happen if you travel to say USA with your phone and the phone had been reported?

At the end of the day, the difference between 11 pro, 12 pro, 13 pro is not that much. Is it not that your face you want to snap ? Highest, na nairaland you dey browse.

No dey do pass una self
lol please stfu😂💔

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by truthCoder: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
SunshineHQ:
lol please stfu😂💔

Did they use your brain to turn akpu?

You and your shattered heart like ibadan lace.

To read and move on hard you?

Sisi pelebe.
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by SunshineHQ(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
truthCoder:

Did they use your brain to turn akpu?

You and your shattered heart like ibadan lace.

To read and move on hard you?

Sisi pelebe.

yen yen yen u just dey drop mumu takes
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by Emmylay12: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2023
If the phone na icloud lock can it be bypassed self heard it's impossible
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by airsaylongcome: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
truthCoder:
Buy phones with no lock.

No dey do pass una self

For a dev, you def know say difference dey. I agree that I'd rather buy a 11 Pro with full features than a 14 Pro max with Network lock.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by cyrilex202(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
I have iPhone 14 on iCloud lock. How much to unlock it.
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by mrcrabs(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
ibawon:

Can you drop the prices of your iPhone chip unlock phones and the battery health. I am very interested
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by ibawon(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
mrcrabs:

Can you drop the prices of your iPhone chip unlock phones and the battery health. I am very interested
I don't sell. Used for my old iPhone
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by BrickDevo: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Smartixy:
I saw a sweet deal for iPhone 14 pro max but it locked carrier locked.
I have never used a locked iphone before, I have a second phone I will be using for calls so I will be using it with WiFi and for pictures and videos.

I want to know if there is any other problem apart from the sim not working.
Bro buy it, the camera quality is awesome, but it sha depends on the price
Re: I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? by mrcrabs(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
ibawon:

I don't sell. Used for my old iPhone

Alright

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Phone That Took This Picture?????? / Default Configuration For All Nigeria Network / How 2 Unlock Any Nokia Phone Using A Master Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.