Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland (1046 Views)

Exposed: Monikers Using Bot Generated Likes On Nairaland / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by AntiTerrorist: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
You can check recent comments made by the following Tinubu's surpporters to confirm.

LeoDeKing

BOLATINUBU01

Moh247

helinues

lhordspy

FreeStuffsNG

oyin44

IpobAntidote

IyaebeTheGreat

Etc.

This is deceptive and manipulative to say the least.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
If you can't beat us, why not give it to us.

4 years loading for another round of wailing , crying and gnashing of teeth.

Long years ahead of you guys

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You can check recent comments of the following Tinubu's surpporters to confirm.

LeoDeKing

BOLATINUBU01

Moh247

helinues

lhordspy

FreeStuffsNG

oyin44

IpobAntidote

IyaebeTheGreat

Etc.

Are you Chios?

1 Like

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by AntiTerrorist: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
If you can't beat us, why not give to us.

Why are you guys dangerous and violent in nature? Why?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Moh247: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
angry

For Bleep sake Zombidiots if you no want make Ogun kill una mama leave me out of your delusional grandeur

How many of you rodent and roaches uncultured idiots Do I have to deal with in my mention daily

I support Tinubu you support Obi,

Please give me a break if you no want Amadioha to strike your miserable papa

Stay your lane

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
If you can't beat us, why not give to us.

Irresponsible wailing wailer

When you talk normal you will notice your growth.

But for now continue shouting naked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Why are you guys dangerous and violent in nature? Why?

We are still learning from you people, infact we are yet to give 1/8 of what you have been dishing to others which loads are waiting after the completion of the election process.

Sisi Quadri na average bad mouthed for SW

9 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

You are just an uncultured child who lacks home training cos if not you won't be trolling your elders online just because you are idle.

That you wake pa with sliding tackle doesn't mean you can try that shit with others, you go collect koba

8 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by AntiTerrorist: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
angry

For Bleep sake Zombidiots if you no want make Ogun kill una mama leave me out of your delusional grandeur

How many of you rodent and roaches uncultured idiots Doni have to deal with in my mention daily

I support Tinubu you support Obi,

Please give me a break if Amadioha no go strike your miserable papa

Why are you guys dangerous and violent in nature?

1 Like

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

You are just uncultured child who lacks home training cos if not you won't be trolling your elders online just because you are idle.

Adult at 43 without a job is a curse to the parents and siblings.

Think hard urchin

6 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand heat.

Sebi una wan continue to dey use small hand receive dirty slap right, oya now

3 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

We are still learning from you people, infact we are yet to give 1/8 of what you have been dishing to others which loads are waiting after the completion of the election process.

Sisi Quadri na average bad mouthed for SW

Learn to talk like someone with an actual functioning brain

3 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Moh247: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Why most you qoute me and falsely accuse me all because I come only to play when I am not busy analysis market trend and forex signal

Is your character assassination plot even reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand heat.

Sebi una wan continue to dey use small hand receive dirty slap right, oya now

So why do you like calling the mod when you can't feel the heat

Ehh jobless man at 43 ?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Adult at 43 without a job is a curse to the parents and siblings.

Think hard urchin

Is that the condition you and your siblings are currently going through? Is the frustration of joblessnessvis what has been making toh to be trolling me since morning.

I can understand, life can be so difficult for some people, they don't just have any choice than to put their life woes frustration on innocent people.

Productive guy yet been trolling others since morning. Go through your comments as a neutral observer and see if you won't give your self a dirty slap for creating nuisance on social media

2 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Is that the condition you and your siblings are currently going through? Is the frustration of jobless is what has been making toh to be trolling me sinxe morning.

I can understand, life can be so difficult for some people, they don't just have any choice than to put their life woes frustration on innocent people.

Productive guy yet been trolling others since morning. Go through your comments as a neutral observer and see if you won't give your self a dirty slap for creating nuisance on social media

Gather you nairaland likes and shares and go show your people at home your achievement for 8 years a slave

2 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Afamed: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You can check recent comments made by the following Tinubu's surpporters to confirm.

LeoDeKing

BOLATINUBU01

Moh247

helinues

lhordspy

FreeStuffsNG

oyin44

IpobAntidote

IyaebeTheGreat

Etc.

If you cant beat them, you join them.

You have laboured in vain enough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Gather you nairaland likes and shares and go show your people at home your achievement for 8 years a slave

Only if 350k likes would be cashable, I should have been one of the highest earner on this forum but it's all for fun.

Sebi they paid you to troll me cos that should be logical things cos if na for free, walahi you might need to visit Prophet Odumeje Church this Sunday as he his having special delivery service. You are cordially invited

4 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by AntiTerrorist: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Why most you qoute me and falsely accuse me all because I come only to play when I am not busy analysis market trend and forex signals

[b]Na Ogun go kill all of the mama of all the idiots [/b]wet say man no go comment peacefully for Nairaland

Yes their mama wey birth idiots must die

Daiska , Dan boro ba

Seun Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod lalasticlala

Rule 7

3 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Afamed:

If you cant beat them, you join them.

You have laboured in vain enough

Not only in vain but in pain, chronic one for that matter.

Awon sore losers dem.

Imagine those who swallowed Jubril narrative want to tell Nigerians what to do when we are not mad

5 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Carry that your Ori egbere come make I knack you better Akpako before I hit bed.

Sebi you no wan receive Sense easily

2 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Only if 350k likes would be cashable, I should have been one of the highest earner on this forum but it's all for fun.

Sebi they paid you to troll me cos that should be logical things cos if na for free, walahi you might need to visit Prophet Odumeje Church this Sunday as he his having special delivery service. You are cordially invited

And the malu called the actual number of likes .

Guy go find work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Moh247: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=121774064]

Rule 7[/quote

Na Ogun go kill your Olosho mama

Mark it

Make sure you don't slip your identity online because I go trace you and make you pay bloodily

Pig you want attention street don listen you go get attention

And your Olosho mama go wail
Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Carry that your Ori egbere come make I knack you better Akpako before I hit bed.

Sebi you no wan receive Sense easily

That is all you know

Failure and masturbation

1 Like

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

And the malu called the actual number of likes .

Guy go find work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If your family have provided a descent job for you, you won't be wasting your life away trolling others with incoherent bunkum.

Chai, your village people eventually picked your call, bulk miserable awaits ahead

2 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

If your family have provided a descent job for you, you won't be wasting your life away trolling others with incoherent bunkum.

Chai, your village people eventually picked your call, bulk miserable awaits ahead

Hahahaha

Nairaland billionaire with dirty black legs

Go and make your people proud urchin

3 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Afamed: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

That is all you know

Failure and masturbation

Achalugo, aka retired Mr Canceler it is time for you to go to bed

You have laboured enough in vain for the first quarter of the year

1 Like

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Dafresh: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Guy you get bad mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

That is all you know

Failure and masturbation

My candidate won, while yours lose.

Isn't that the reason why you have been bitter, crying and almost hitting your head on the wall just because a perennial loser Obi lose the election.

Una go cry tired. Tinubu will be your next president for the next 4 years whether you like it or not, the worst is to do justification by go and join UGM and make your life journey easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by helinues: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Hahahaha

Nairaland billionaire with dirty black legs

Go and make your people proud urchin

I have never claimed of being rich, na you dey post your photo today somewhere in one village in Europe then feeling untop of the world.

The thing wey inferiority complex go do some of una heh, disgrace sure baje

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

My candidate won, while yours lose.

Isn't that the reason why you have been bitter, crying and almost hitting your head on the wall just because a perennial loser Obi lose the election.

Una go cry tired. Tinubu will be your next president for the next 4 years whether you like it or not, the worst is to do justification by go and join UGM and make your life journey easy

You candidate probably is eating fried turkey as we speak while you are peeling groundnut and counting your nairaland likes to succeed.

Akuya 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Seun, BOT Generated Likes Are Back On Nairaland by Fintiri: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

I have never claimed of being rich, na you dey post your photo today somewhere in one village in Europe then feeling untop of the world.

The thing wey inferiority complex go do some of una heh, disgrace sure baje

U did make I okay you reciept

Ehh mental urchin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* / Your Outburst Provocative And Irresponsible – Southwest Group Fires Iwuanyanwu / I Am Ready To Serve If Tinubu Offers Me Opportunity---former Presidential Aspira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.