Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

*My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* (1037 Views)

PDP Agent Shot Dead While Dragging Ballot Box With Thugs In Ebonyi State / 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS / DHQ Threatens To Deal With Thugs Disrupting EndSARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
**What really went down in Amuwo-Odofin 2day in d hands of thugs:*

My polling unit: 022, Amuwo-Odofin Library opp Central Mosque, Mile 2 Jakande Estate..

In d middle of d voting process, thugs attacked us unaware... they threw bottles @ us, smashing bottles allover d place.. naso people discharge,

d ballot boxes were flung inside d gutter, d bunch of ballot papers were thrown into d gutter as well.. & everything got soaked up, they broke our boot..

d thugs wore beret caps & they came prepared.. some had gun on dem,

d INEC officials in charge of there (unit 022 Amuwo-Odofin Library opp d central Mosque), omoh! they all ran away 2 safety oo...

more painfully, d INEC lady fell down & got injured,
wetin shock me be say d guy among dem 4llow me run reach a couple of blocks & he pulled off his jacket so he won't be recognized by any APC thug

pathetically, d Police men in our unit just stood aside & were watching helplessly... they weren't armed, not even with a catapult

Earlier in d day, we had 1st Encounter with dem;
We in dat polling unit had been observing the movement of d thugs, they came in a white bus, alighted & caused a scene
they wanted 2 make trouble where there wasn't... & clearly uncalled 4
they threatened a man & even faced an outspoken lady dat challenged dem.. we all hushed dem quiet & cautioned ourselves not to give dem thugs reason to unleash violence COS DEY CAME PREPARED!!

Even d 1st encounter we had with d thugs, none of d Police Men with us did anything 2 counter dem, no backup help came 2 their aid..

when eventually d real armed mobile police later arrived in 2 shuttle buses, d deed had already been done... d thugs had gotten what they wanted.

Omoh na 2day i know say i sabi run oo.. as dem thugs begin stone us bottles, everybody tuama !

b4 u know it, i don fly gutter,my legs tear beta run like say 2moro no dey..
Pesin wey stay back 2 video-record, collect beta beating

all d ballot paper soak badly inside gutter..
later, d remaining untouched booklets d INEC staffs had with dem, where all cancelled; crossed out with marker

Dis is my 1st political thuggery attack experience since dem born me
i've been watching it on Social Media.. but na 2day e happen 2 me

My unit has d highest Crowd Population in dat Mile 2 area, & L.P won there during d last Presidential.. so APC made there their target 4 destruction & they succeeded

d animals even wore masks 2 hide their identities.. like U.G.M.

P.S :
After we came back 4rm running, we regrouped.. already dem don scatter everything

So many people were already demoralised & some had fled home, more dan half of people hadn't voted sef including me, we didn't know where 2 start 4rm... & d INEC lady was in shock, someone began bandaging her arm

we all came 2gether & counted d wet ballot papers in d boxes dat we managed 2 straighten out & identify.. very pitiable & painful process..
all done in d presence of Party Agents..
& d figures were noted down, Incase we wake up & see a falsified figure of dat unit 2moro on any site

That's my experience 2day Lagosians

Pls we need justice against dis animals sponsored by Politicians

Pls if u can do anything with dis information I released pls do 2 help

Remember d Polling Unit is:
Unit 022 by Amuwo-Odofin Library, Opposite d Central Mosque,
Inside Mile 2 Jakande Estate

Thank you & God Bless You

3 Likes

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by helinues: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Imagine the Co owner of Lagos state couldn't defend the state today.

It's a pity

3 Likes

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by SmartPolician: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sorry about your experience.

Like I stated earlier, Nigeria's situation is a hopeless one. We need to study the usefulness of police in elections because they are utterly useless.

2 Likes

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by Dolphinhit: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
You guys were never coordinated.

1 Like

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by KillerCrocodile: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ajele Abayomi Is the leader of all the Agbero in that Mile 2 Ecomog area

He should be held responsible for this Nonsense that happened

3 Likes

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by Mindlog: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Black lives do not matter across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by DasaintHope(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nlfpmod please to the front page.
Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by Johnjustice: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Endsars endsars, abi una don see am, SARS unit was for dangerous criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by ObiOfLagos: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

It's a pity
Shattap

Is election a war?

2 Likes

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by helinues: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Shattap

Is election a war?

War? With who
Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by verygoodbadboi: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Agbaya, fake old man who you help

helinues:

It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by JOemmy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
This election season has really exposed lagos for what it really is now I understand why it's ranked as one of the worst places on earth to live in very primitive state with primitive leaders.

1 Like

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by ObiOfLagos: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

War? With who
Rhetorical question
noun
a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.
"the presentation was characterized by impossibly long sentences and a succession of rhetorical questions"

1 Like

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by MrColdsweat: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
No yoruba celebrity or personality has condemned this criminality. Thry seem to be comfortable with the attack on non-yorubas.

Nigerians are watching.

2 Likes

Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by DaddyJapan(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
What's the point of a police presence at these PUs, if wanton acts of violence can be visited on voters with such impunity? angry
Re: *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :* by Millimann: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
This picture of a wasted Yoruba thug gives me joy.

(1) (Reply)

Eze Ndì Igbo: A Case Of Chest Beating Gone Wrong / Datti Baba-Ahmed Set To Acquire 2nd Multi-billion Naira Private Jet In 7 Months / After Telling Peter Obi To Go To Court, APC Now Working Overtime To Scuttle Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.