Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! (871 Views)

NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Kushites: 7:40pm On Feb 16
I thought you Obidients said the election was rigged, and that Obi won?

Why are you now saying Nigerians voted against him and chose Tinubu, and therefore deserve whatever hardship they are going through at the moment?

SO YOU NOW AGREE OBI LOST THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE?

You can’t have it both ways.

Did he win or not?

If he truly won and was rigged out, then you cannot blame Nigerians for the current situation.

If he did not win, then you should admit to being DESPERATE LIARS who tried to deceive and cheat the country.

So which are you?

One more thing.

Obi promised to end subsidies “from Day 1” of his presidency, if he won, so it is also grossly dishonest and hypocritical to attack Tinubu for the present situation when your man promised to do the exact same thing.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by EreluRoz: 7:43pm On Feb 16
Good question

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by garriAndsugar: 7:49pm On Feb 16
You guys rush to create topics like senseless clowns. Obi said he will remove subsidy, did you ask him the processes he would take before removing it?

You supported tinubu him win him plans no work out no wahala try rest and enjoy your 🌽

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by aswani(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16
Àbi ó, after all everybody in Nigeria apart from President Tinubu and his family voted for LP before someone's mandate was stolen.

All these LP supporters that are hungry, I feel for them really especially when their fellow Obidients are laughing at them, a shame.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Kushites: 7:54pm On Feb 16
garriAndsugar:
You guys rush to create topics like senseless clowns. Obi said he will remove subsidy, did you ask him the processes he would take before removing it?

You supported tinubu him win him plans no work out no wahala try rest and enjoy your 🌽

Obi did not give any “process” for ending subsidies.

He was attacking subsidies even more than Tinubu.

He said it was a scam, racket, organised corruption, etc etc, and that he would get rid of it ON DAY ONE.

No “process”.

Just straight up removal.

If you want me to post a link to his words, let me know.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Ance4Liverpool: 8:11pm On Feb 16
Useless question, when we see those that voted for tinibu we no them. My prayer to anybody that voted for tinibu is that God will treat him or her exactly the way tinibu and apc goverment is treating nigerians in Jesus Name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by fawaz050(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16
Logical! I couldn't agree more.

It's either one or two. If he won, then you're wrong to say Nigerians brought this upon themselves.

If he didn't, then we obedient are liars for claiming there was a rig.

I'm pretty sure it's the former. Let's stop the slur on innocent Nigerians.

Do we remember the video at the polling unit at UI, when LP's votes were counted. Uites were happily chanting "No Structure" for every vote counted in favor of LP.

These people are also part of the Nigerians facing hardship. Yet, you're happy at the announcement of any economically adverse news, saying "well deserved" because Obi is not the President?

How self-destructive!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Greenback: 8:30pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Good question
You are among the Nigerians op is talking about,did you vote for LP/Obi?

Leopard can never change it's colors,shior
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by chopnaira: 8:30pm On Feb 16
garriAndsugar:

He said he would immediately remove it though.

11 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by chopnaira: 8:31pm On Feb 16
aswani:
Àbi ó, after all everybody in Nigeria apart from President Tinubu and his family voted for LP before someone's mandate was stolen.

All these LP supporters that are hungry, I feel for them really especially when their fellow Obidients are laughing at them, a shame.
That's the irony. They have moved away from election was stolen to people actually voted Tinubu. They are unstable like the British weather.

14 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Greenback: 8:36pm On Feb 16
fawaz050:

It's either one or two. If he won, then you're wrong to say Nigerians brought this upon themselves.

God bless you if actually you are who you claim but if you are not,then may God handle you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Greenback: 8:37pm On Feb 16
Kushites:

Why are you now saying Nigerians voted against him and chose Tinubu, and therefore deserve whatever hardship they are going through at the moment?

Did he win or not?

If he truly won and was rigged out, then you cannot blame Nigerians for the current situation.

If he did not win, then you should admit to being DESPERATE LIARS who tried to deceive and cheat the country.

So which are you?

One more thing.

Obi promised to end subsidies “from Day 1” of his presidency, if he won, so it is also grossly dishonest and hypocritical to attack Tinubu for the present situation when your man promised to do the exact same thing.
Kindly show us where Peter Obi and his labor party said Nigerians should suffer or remain silent forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by LordIsaac(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16
Obidients right now…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Validated: 9:13pm On Feb 16
Kushites:

Did he win or not?

So which are you?

One more thing.

Who is this one again?
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Sctests: 9:17pm On Feb 16
Na die agbadoes dey.
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by fawaz050(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16
Greenback:

God bless you if actually you are who you claim but if you are not,then may God handle you.

Dear Greenback,

Your post above refers.

Given that today's Friday, and you most likely have the leeway for some monotonous task.

I'm imploring you to go through my posts here on NL (from A-Z) and point out where I campaigned for or spoke in favour of Tinubu.

Yours Obediently
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by commoditiesnig: 9:50pm On Feb 16
Kushites:

Obi did not give any “process” for ending subsidies.

He was attacking subsidies even more than Tinubu.

He said it was a scam, racket, organised corruption, etc etc, and that he would get rid of it ON DAY ONE.

No “process”.

Just straight up removal.

If you want me to post a link to his words, let me know.
True
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by specialmati(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16
Kushites:

Did he win or not?

So which are you?

One more thing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the spell tinubu used on your people can never be broken,so if obi promise to end subsidy from day 1.tinubu the criminal grabbed the word and run with it without asking obi how.tinubu is just a case of an idiot that jump into a new car to drive it only because he heard someone he is older than saying he can drive a car without knowing how to drive.now you want to blame obi for the car tinubu crashed ,are you sure you are in charge of your brain

6 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Alexis11: 12:37am On Feb 17
fawaz050:

I'm pretty sure it's the former. Let's stop the slur on innocent Nigerians.

Do we remember the video at the polling unit at UI, when LP's votes were counted. Uites were happily chanting "No Structure" for every vote counted in favor of LP.

These people are also part of the Nigerians facing hardship. Yet, you're happy at the announcement of any economically adverse news, saying "well deserved" because Obi is not the President?

How self-destructive!

Most SE Obidients are deep tribalists. They feel defeated again by the Yorubas hence the attack on all Yorubas to feel good and conceal part of the pain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Kushites: 12:43am On Feb 17
Greenback:

God bless you if actually you are who you claim but if you are not, then may God handle you.

You guys are too funny on this site.

How you want make God take handle the guy nau? grin
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Tjra: 1:17am On Feb 17
Alexis11:

Most SE Obidients are deep tribalists. They feel defeated again by the Yorubas hence the attack on all Yorubas to feel good and conceal part of the pain.
You can't blame them though. They were born and bred in hate. Their parents raised them to hate "Omo Yoruba".

They would rather slave under their Fulani masters just like Obi to Atiku. I think it has more to do with inferiority complex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:30am On Feb 17
Kushites:

Did he win or not?

So which are you?

One more thing.

What oo do you people actually think removing subsidy is a good thing? For your information many countries subsidize everything. Our country is being milked dry so it had to be removed to sustain the little that is left. I really don't know how you guys see this subsidy thing cos most of u don't even understand what it is.

A country like United States subsidize there fuel, health institution, transportation and so on. It is the duty of the government to reduce the cost of living for its citizen. Subsidy comes in different form please do well to make a proper research.

The truth you guys have refused to accept is the fact that imf control nigeria. What obi simply did was to hint you that there are people who take this subsidy money that is inflated for there personal use and that is exactly what he wanted to stop. Even tinubu know subsidy is need the only problem is that he didn't even take it off for too long so the same crime continues. Bro u were scammed
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Kushites: 2:28am On Feb 17
Funkyswagzz:

What oo do you people actually think removing subsidy is a good thing? For your information many countries subsidize everything. Our country is being milked dry so it had to be removed to sustain the little that is left. I really don't know how you guys see this subsidy thing cos most of u don't even understand what it is.

A country like United States subsidize there fuel, health institution, transportation and so on. It is the duty of the government to reduce the cost of living for its citizen. Subsidy comes in different form please do well to make a proper research.

The truth you guys have refused to accept is the fact that imf control nigeria. What obi simply did was to hint you that there are people who take this subsidy money that is inflated for there personal use and that is exactly what he wanted to stop...

By ending subsidies ''On Day One'' according to him.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Sirianese: 2:56am On Feb 17
Kushites:

Did he win or not?

So which are you?

One more thing.

You deserve way more than 'hardship' you vermin, you should be exterminated

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by MadamExcellency: 3:06am On Feb 17
The Holy Book summarise what is happening to Nigeria under President Tinubu. You voted for a man with no morals and drug kingpin and expect miracles?

"Proverbs 29:2 NKJV
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Nickelodeon93: 3:21am On Feb 17
commoditiesnig:

True
yes please what is dollar rate now and price of things in your area.. I want to check something
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by aswani(m): 7:18am On Feb 17
Sirianese:

You deserve way more than 'hardship' you vermin, you should be exterminated

Once more, typical Obidient response, no opinion, enlightening or otherwise, on what has been expressed, just abuse and insults.

Come election time, you will vote your tribesman and then start crying upandan that other people that didn't vote him are tribalists. Conviniently forgetting that no one wants to be part of an uncouth group.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by NextAbuja: 7:30am On Feb 17
Did Obi said he will implement any process before removing subsidy or what kind of foolish comment do you obidient keep posting to defend Peter Obi online ?!

garriAndsugar:

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by NextAbuja: 7:36am On Feb 17
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:37am On Feb 17
Kushites:

By ending subsidies ''On Day One'' according to him.

I believe he clearified it should be removed with conditions I don't know where you got your information from.. bdw why are you now putting tinubu and obi side by side on fuel subsidy are they the same person, do they think alike?

Peter obi made mention were the subsidy will be utilized. Now let me ask you, mention the benefits of the subsidy removed by tinubu?
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by UncleAyo: 7:42am On Feb 17
The Schadenfreude by this group result from lack of empathy which is one of the symptoms of the narcissistic personality disorder, a mental health condition very common among their group. Whether you vote for their candidate or you did not even vote at all, they will still mock you and celebrate your misfortunes.

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. From Mayo Clinic.

People with the disorder can:

- Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
- Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
- Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
- Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
- Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
- Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
- Take advantage of others to get what they want.
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
- Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
- Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
- Pretending to be superior to others
- Lack of empathy for others
- Looking down on others as inferior
- Monopolising conversations
- Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
- Always craves for “the best” in everything
- Has a very fragile self-esteem

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

- Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
- Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
- Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
- Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

Schadenfreude: is a combination of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy." So it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.
A feeling of pleasure or satisfaction when something bad happens to someone else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) Easily New / 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 / WAEC Accused Of Deleting Its 8year Old Video Praising Obi' Achievemt In Educatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.