Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala (41042 Views)

Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Dshocker(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2023
In as much as i don't support crime, talk more of killing someone...

This is not the style of Nigerians to rob someone, a lot of innocent Nigerians are languishing in prisons around the world for crimes they know nothing of.

There are chances that this guy might be framed up, because the South African police are known for this act, especially if a Nigerian was around the crime scene.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by coputa(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2023
EmiDon11:
ewu

He is deltan igbo not pure igbo
Which one is Delta Igbo,trace their ancestry and you will know they all have the same DNA.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Mccullum: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2023
This is heartless, recklessness and inhumanity against humanity.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Spanki(f): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2023
PoloG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/nigerian-man-sentenced-to-life-imprisonment-for-murder-of-south-african-artist-2.html

You left Nigeria to go and steal and kill an innocent person far away South Africa Haba!!! Nation destroyer!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by jimi4us: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2023
He is an idiot, you have almost one year to leave south africa but you stayed put like sey na you be the president.

idiotic mumuu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by asahnwaKC: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Pls someone should suggest another news forum because Nairaland is beginning to affect my mental health… everything is centered on tribalism, hatred etc…. embarassed …… let him face punishment for his crimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by deeva2: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Product of Baby factories..

You can't separate criminal and IPOB.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Buckeyemedia1: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Money mustn't be made in any which way
Ipobians again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Emola12(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Antoeni:
Always An IPOB
who killed funsho Williams

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Buckeyemedia1: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2023
verybadmouth:
By their names we shall know them (Onyeghani Ekene Dumkele). News should stop calling them Nigerians abeg. They should be called ßiafrans or Hobidiots
PrinceofLagos & Racoon should come & defend their brothers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by SmartyPants(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2023
mofedamijo:
When I see Nigerians blame South Africans on this forum, I laugh at their ignorance.

I have traveled the length and breadth of South Africa and I can tell you that South Africans are one of the kindest people in the world. Of course, they have their crazy people like every other country.

Trust me, Nigerians in South Africa, mostly our Igbo brothers are the cause of the resentment South Africans melt on Nigerians.

South Africans are very trusting and open. Guess what, our brothers used this against them.

If you think South Africans are bad, go to South Africa and see the evils perpetuated by our brothers in that country.

From now on I will never quarrel with any South African. Our people have done too much evil.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Buckeyemedia1: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Emola12:
Pdp Lagos State, Go and ask Uncle George.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Antoeni(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Baba Agbado
Emola12:
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Inhuman69: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2023
asahnwaKC:
Pls someone should suggest another news forum because Nairaland is beginning to affect my mental health… everything is centered on tribalism, hatred etc…. embarassed …… let him face punishment for his crimes

I swear blaming the crime on the tribe forgetting that everyone does crime regardless

I’m not igbo but its not only igbos that does crime
They’re just many of them outside the country that is why it seems they’re the only ones involved in international crimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by mofedamijo(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2023
SmartyPants:

From now on I will never quarrel with any South African. Our people have done too much evil.

Bro, it is horrible.

How can you leave your country to get a better life, only to make life worse for your host. You're selling drugs to kids, robbing, killing, stealing their Social security number to get loans or to receive your stolen money. Its a lot of crimes.

Can you believe South Africa used to give Nigerian students a lot of funds during their masters degree or ph.d program while studying in South Africa? The fund is to cover their expenses while studying. Guess what, our people get this funds and run to other countries. Our people collect loans from South African banks and run away.

The crimes are just too much, and its mainly from a particular tribe in Nigeria. Its crazy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by MechanicMike: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2023
ashawopikin:
He won't survive jail, Dem go kill am since na foreigner

u dint survive in jail tooo? bro did u hav to get boyfriend inside sir?(no oofeinse) smiley
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by ahamonyeka(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2023
If truely na him kill the artist make dem also kill am too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by ahamonyeka(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
If truely na him kill the artist make dem also kill am too.you rob am and also kill him why dont you just leave him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by xtervaganza(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
These people keep giving Nigeria bad name. If they are not pushing drugs, they are kiling people or forcing their kins tí stay at home

Animals

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by mofedamijo(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Dshocker:
In as much as i don't support crime, talk more of killing someone...

This is not the style of Nigerians to rob someone, a lot of innocent Nigerians are languishing in prisons around the world for crimes they know nothing of.

There are chances that this guy might be framed up, because the South African police are known for this act, especially if a Nigerian was around the crime scene.

You probably don't know what Nigerians are up to in South Africa.

I can tell you that the last person a South African police will frame is a Nigerian, because they know we would fight for our own.

That guy is the killer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by JealousCobra(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2023
OkoAmarashy:
So sad
The nonsense they are doing in Lagos is what they are doing in South Africa. Same thing they are doing in India, Vietnam, Thailand, China and everywhere..
Very stupid people.

Mumu, he is from the SS.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Gentew(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2023
YoungLionken:
Truth be told, Igbos, just like Buhari, have seriously damaged the Nigerian image internationally..

Just that BAT f*ucked up by dubiously clinging the APCHEAT presidential primaries meant for Yemi Osinbajo, if not, nothing would have concerned me with Obi/Igbos sad..

A typical Igbo man thinks he's smarter and always seek of ways to cheat you in a business deal..

You can actually trust their virgin ladies.... not all these Amaka, Chichi and co

Yet, they go about crying foul, claiming victims when dealt with..

See how they focused on the governorship election in Lagos, whereas, their region is a mess of credible leaders. Everything is seriously worse with the Igbos around, really. They're never to be trusted; both genders...
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Gentew(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=Dshocker post=121780300]In as much as i don't support crime, talk more of killing someone...

There are chances that this guy might be framed up, because the South African police are known for this act, especially if a Nigerian was around the crime

Please take your medication first, you can then come back to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Waka pass politics o, you may earn yourself unnecessary and undue enemies

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by chukwuemerie95x: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2023
I wish him a slow and painful death! This is really sickening!I wish him a slow and painful death! This is really sickening!...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Exedyne: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2023
na dem again, nosie making and trouble making tribe. na because of these same rubbish developers a lot of countries make it difficult for us to travel there. them no dey ever get sense. this weekend well send that impostor called road to his erosion ravaged village. anuofias.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by shortgun(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Most likely a setup. You don't convict someone for murder by the account of a single witness.
Nothing to link this young man to the murder.

South Africans are looking for ways to justify their xenophobic attacks on other African Nationals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Buckeyemedia1: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
shortgun:
Most likely a setup. You don't convict someone for murder by the account of a single witness.
Nothing to link this young man to the murder.

South Africans are looking for ways to justify their xenophobic attacks on other African Nationals
Trust an Ipobian, to defend his own.

Every time I have visited South Africa on holiday, all I gotten was maximum respect from South Africans as a Nigerian.

Was very surprised the way the older generation South Africans respect Nigeria as a country, especially for the way big brother Nigeria fought apartheid along side ANC on their behalf.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Segzy19: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2023
These are the main people making south Africans to hate Nigerians specially.... The chest beaters, the developers... They go to another man's land and they start misbehaving... They are never quiet.. always loud

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2023
One thing I know. South Africa is developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by Buckeyemedia1: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Segzy19:
These are the main people making south Africas to hate Nigerians specially.... The chest beaters, the developers... They go to another man's land and they start misbehaving... They are never quiet.. always loud
Na them they control the narcotics trade for Joburg.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala by OmonnakOdapig: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2023
asahnwaKC:
Linda ikeji blog
Instablog -----their Telegram channel and instagram page is updated daily with headlines.they should have website also

Channels televidion instagram, facebook, youtube, website

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual / Cultists Kill Man At Egungun Ceremony In Isheri, Lagos (photo) / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.