Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

"INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" (3311 Views)

INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by seeyounow: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2023
cool cool obi lost the election
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by onumadu: 5:50am On Mar 16, 2023
This is BY FAR the most powerful international condemnation of the electoral heists perpetrated on hapless Nigerians on Feb 25.
Nigerians are not alone afterall.
Our journey to recover our stolen mandate just got a huge boost.
Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by plaindealer: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Igbos, fake news is your portion in life so no surprise...

grin grin

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by nnamdi640: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2023
MightyHand:
Who is U.S and how is Nigeria Election their problem knowing fully well that the election which pronounced Biden wasn't perfect...

The world is watching them as well
This system you and your fellow are defending now will be used against you and your fellow one day. Just continue defending

1 Like

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2023
onumadu:

This is BY FAR the most powerful international condemnation of the electoral heists perpetrated on hapless Nigerians on Feb 25.
Glory to God.

Lol. Keep fooling yourself Can you tell me who the man in the video is and his official affiliation with the US Government to be taken as a voice for it?

Meanwhile see solid evidence below, that no IPOB photoshop or propaganda can spin, of Catriona Laing, the British high commissioner of the UK to Nigeria, giving her seal of approval for the just concluded elections.

The world has moved on from Obi and many western nation wanted Tinubu to win because they view him the right and fitting mutual developement partner for the to work with.

I would say a word is enough for the wise but wisdom and Obidullards are parallel lines that can never meet.

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by Jimmythewise: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Front page mods

Cc: seun
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by SenatePresdo(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Fake news as usual. What is the full name of the so-called US government official? It's rare to see a US government official making such undiplomatic statement. It's not everyone that worship White people like some of you. By the way, that person doesn't sound American. I live in the US and I'm familiar with various American accents.

They there dey decieve yourself, una eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by BOYS2MEN: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Do the needful ,take your medications as doctor prescribed,as for the bitterness...make sure you lick lots of sugar and honey...... probably you are living in UNITED STATE OF ABEOKUTA....you can't be living abroad and yet u are these biased and bitter......just know say karma nor get relative...the evil u support today would sure come for a long holiday in your household
DoTheNeedful:

Fake news as usual. What is the full name of the so-called US government official? It's rare to see a US government official making such undiplomatic statement. It's not everyone that worship White people like some of you. By the way, that person doesn't sound American. I live in the US and I'm familiar with various American accents.
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by kingthreat(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Obi people just dey give themselves hope sha?
Tinubu will rule you and your family for the next 4 years.
If anything happen to BAT, Shettima the Boko Haram as you say will continue ruling you.
If the thing tire you, relocate to Cameroon.
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by lwisee: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2023
onumadu:
Glory to God.

Most powerful indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by IVORY2009(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Rebuke:

No wonder the US has refused to congratulate somebody. grin

It's only a non thinking president that would send a congratulatory message to someone that stole another's mandate.

1 Like

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Urchins and APC will come here and say this does not matter or US don't have any right to tell Nigeria what to do. If INEC fail to do what is right, international community will not recognize Tinubu as Nigeria President simple.

1 Like

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by Mylove55(f): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

don't mind the idiotic pigs,
The guy is one of people obi.diot went to bribe
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by Mylove55(f): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Urchins and APC will come here and say this does not matter or US don't have any right to tell Nigeria what to do. If INEC fail to do what is right, international community will not recognize Tinubu as Nigeria President simple.
and the world recognized biden as president after declare winner and trump kick against it
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by olatunbosun886: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Yes I need USA, cause hypocrite like you in this contraption are muchYes I need USA, cause hypocrite like you in this contraption are much...
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by Rebuke: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Napata77:

YOUR PROBLEM IS LACK OF EXPOSURE.

THE US ''DEMANDS'', INDEED.

YOUR WHITE GOD HAS ''DEMANDED'' .

USELESS, SLAVE-MINDED IDIOT.

Lol. Why are yhu so pained though? If this is a piece of trash, why don't yhu just ignore then? Yes, lack of exposure to corruption and hypocrisy. It's obvious who the real slave is.

I see how well exposed yhu are to stup!dity. Clap for yhurself, Mr. Suffering and smiling!
Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by bdon123(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2023
MightyHand:
Who is U.S and how is Nigeria Election their problem knowing fully well that the election which pronounced Biden wasn't perfect...

The world is watching them as well
If they are nothing why is Tinubu trying to lobby is govt to accept him

1 Like

Re: "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" by Rebuke: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2023
bdon123:

If they are nothing why is Tinubu trying to lobby is govt to accept him

I wonder o. Anyone not speaking in their favour is fake.
If not that some people have serious problem. How exactly is it a bad thing to ask INEC to prove transparency of results?
Lol, the man said "you have got numbers" ,show us how yhu got the number" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On Asari Dokubo. / Blacks Are Idiots! Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.