Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) (37148 Views)

Obidients Scammed The Elupee Singer / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Ak83: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

Akeem, the Yoruba Muslim supporting election fraud. grin

Which part of the Quran instruct you to support fraud? grin
call it whateva. Tinubu is your president
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by NoToPile: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2023
mastermaestro:
Most churches have fallen from the pedestal of divine sanctity. I wonder why so many Christians and pastors in Nigeria stooped so low as repose so much confidence in an ordinary man for redemption.

Christians must return to their senses before they make god out of a mere mortal.

I withdrew from this madness after observing that this whole thing had degenerated from moral support to personality worship.

When I watched emotional Enenche's lamentation over the outcome of the election, I started to question if he still had a sound relationship with the HOLY SPIRIT. Something definitely has gone wrong with him and most so called obidient fellows.

A pastor would stand on the altar declaring that he is obidient. This is madness! What would JESUS say seeing how those He died for are now looking for salvation and redemption in the hand of a man?

Philippians 3:3 KJV
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Nigerian Christians need to wake up from this deadly hysteria. In conclusion, I am absolutely sure that Divinity stopped Obi's emergence to save Nigerian Christians from impending idolatry. sad

Pheww finally somebody says it, it's just so terrible, I have been pained these few weeks what the church and God's altar has been turned too.

Pastors using the altar of God for emotional rants very obvious holy spirit was not involved in it. Pastors giving politicians mic to solicit for votes.

Not in the church, not in the church on the campaign ground yeah yell and chant all you want but a church supporting the chant of a mortal they don't know they have elevated him to a god-like position.

God is truly patient, he will not share his glory with anyone. How some Christains don't see these is baffling really baffling. I watched this video and I was seeing another thing entirely and the pastor allowed it? It is finished. It truly is madness.

4 Likes

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Ak83: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2023
chibrolex:
I was moved while watching the aboved video.......cheiii INEC why did you take away our joy and happiness? :-
your only pitiful joy, not even all your family member.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Komu1048(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yChvpRvj8Ag

For those asking if Peter Obi is still visiting Churches after the election. Yes, he was on a thank you visit to Zion Ministry in Lagos yesterday night. Watch how he was mobbed by Jubilant Crowd in the church chanting ELUPEE....
Indeed true love is golden.

D way igbos are craving for a leader is worrisome. Any Tom n Jerry that claim to have them in heart becomes a demigod. Obi should enjoy it for now, it was Kanu yesterday

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Draslo(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2023
LaSenior:
That's true love
Brainwashed love is what it is. Their pastor endorsed him on the pulpit...what do you expect from the congregation that fears their pastor more than the God of their religion

2 Likes

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Na Una thiefnubuu dem declare winner. Na Una still dey cry everywhere grin
cause who no wise go always about in vain.. you don’t have to run around before God blesses you…
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

No be juju be that?
No be juju.. Na God…

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by STEREOV4545: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Obi can never be president again! He has divided Nigeria along religion and tribal politics. Not good for our democracy. Waiting for dullard to abuse me.

2 Likes

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by TOYNEX(f): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Gassedupjohn:
Today's quote: God isn't dead oooooo..
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by unclejb2(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
mastermaestro:

Your loss will be permanent for being too dumb to see that you guys have strayed from sanity.
your loss not mine... Nigeria keeps sinking and you think you are doing anyone.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by arantess: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Thanks for making Obi 3rd

PS: I appreciated the church for making Obi 3rd, why am I still getting mention from Zombidiots Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics..

shebi dem declare you winner

why crying all over
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by arantess: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2023
STEREOV4545:
Obi can never be president again! He has divided Nigeria along religion and tribal politics. Not good for our democracy. Waiting for dullard to abuse me.
yea but muslim-muslim ticket is religion tolerant
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Where will you ever see love shown to Tief-nubu any where in Nigeria like this? undecided0
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Hopeless fools and Losers
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Bryan88(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

PS: I appreciated the church for making Obi 3rd, why am I still getting mention from Zombidiots Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics..

u should be concerned abt hw ur druggie lord wil be feelin when ever he sees the love the masses showers on Obi & not him even after being annouced president elect, a mandate he stole from the people.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Bryan88(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Draslo:

Brainwashed love is what it is. Their pastor endorsed him on the pulpit...what do you expect from the congregation that fears their pastor more than the God of their religion
but the one your imam dey come out openly talk for mosque no be brainwash, abi? mkpi!
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Firstcitizen: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Gbadebo of the labour Party is the next governor of Lagos

It is stamped
cheesy
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by awoo47: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

what you won't understand is that SW doesn't play religion politics. We play only tribal politics. So stop saying yoruba muslim, yoruba Christians voted tinubu despite church appeals..We don't really care about religion grin

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Kimjongun: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yChvpRvj8Ag

For those asking if Peter Obi is still visiting Churches after the election. Yes, he was on a thank you visit to Zion Ministry in Lagos yesterday night. Watch how he was mobbed by Jubilant Crowd in the church chanting ELUPEE....
Indeed true love is golden.

This should not be celebrated, he is helping church to flex their political muscle. It will only end in disaster
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Jimiyung(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2023
In life, Tinubu has done more and achieved more than PO. Thats why Obidients are trooping in their droves to lagos. Only a stupid person cant see that. If he did well as governor, Lagos should not be Obidients Mecca.
MaliCampus:
Imagine someone that voted for Tinubu is calling another person Stupid.
No be JuJu be that? Lols urchins will always urchinate

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's Nzogbu, Nzogbu.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by OMECP: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
StreetFight:
Yes, that is the new President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN). No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.

And Nigeria will ever remain the same - No progress
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by pfadom: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Only an unrealistic dream! The lack of requisite spread will deny him even if you believe in miracles.

Lagos State is not a Traders' Association.

PrinceOfLagos:

It is stamped

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by lanre316: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It is stamped

Go write it down. Gbadebo will lose in Lagos, the way Obi lost the presidential race.

The only difference is that Gbadebo is not a cry baby like his boss.

1 Like

Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by lanre316: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
ELLLUUU PEEE all the way.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.

Say Amen

May you not labour in vain o.
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Stupid Nigerians worshipping politicians in house of God
Lol
You wey no stupid, tell God to give you cash na or to reduce fuel price...mumu
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Roger3D:
It's campaigns such as this that's responsible for Obi's loss at the polls and that place he visited is no church
So, going to church is now campaign to you.
What's the color of your craze?
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Kaybee7000(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=121778098]Gbadebo of the labour Party is the next governor of Lagos

It is stamped[/quote

another 3rd loading
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
You wey no stupid, tell God to give you cash na or to reduce fuel price...mumu
direct the question to your new messiah personally
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Africum:

He may not win...... Tinubu is different from Sanwoolu

Not may, he can never win
Re: Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) by Baatunde(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
We can equally ask you which part of the Bible ( assuming you are a Christian) allows you to propagate fake news. Didn't the Bible say " prove all things and hold fast to that which is good" Have you established your proofs for FRAUD before accusing someone of supporting FRAUD?

nairanaira12:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" / Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.