Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing (5399 Views)

This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by ruffhandu: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Reality3080:
don’t trust all these igbos with their fake news
Na wa o!
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Just like Donald Trump promised to help achieve Biafra

Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by oracle009(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2023
psucc:
Only God and the individual know the truth. Tinubu knows he is a placeholder only if our judiciary will brave the situation (but I don't see them doing so).

However, we're in for another set of trouble.
When Igbos mention "bravery", I know they mean "irrational emotional outburst" grin grin cheesy

By the way, you are the one in for another troubles. Stop using the pronoun "we"!
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Reality3080:
not everyone are noisemakers like igbos

U saw how reasonable we were in the south west despite tinubu win

U see how reasonable d north were when tinubu won

But only in d south east is where obi will win just 1 polling unit n u will call dj

U igbos are naturally lousy so don’t think everyone is d same as u

Who is more lousy than the yorubas. You guys make the loudest yet complete cowards
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by jumper524(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2023
The moment I saw there are indications, I scrooled down to find a sauce, I saw non.
You know the rest.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Reality3080: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

Who is more lousy than the yorubas. You guys make the loudest yet complete cowards
where is nnamdi kanu today after all the noise?
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
burp18:
Why would I deny my tribe? I'm a proud indigene of Kogi state. Stop this idea of labelling everyone who doesn't support your Obi fraudster a Yoruba.

Aaahh that yoruba town that was conquered by usman dan fodio back in the days. Well im not surprised at all. You truely have a fulani and yoruba blood. Buh it surprises me u still deny ur brothers when u guys are truely one
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by gotnel: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
XY23:

Someone on twitter painted the picture this way:

" Tinubu's victory is like when someone stole a village drum. He can't beat it inside his house, neither can he beat it outside. Some defeats are my glorious than victory"

The man has been shopping for validation while the supposed loser has been gaining more acclaim and getting mobbed by the people with love and respect.

#What an irony

In your opinion and myopic mind, Tinubu is shopping for validation.
Look forward and see reality.
Those who know what is happening are already making moves to be relevant in the incoming government of Asiwaju.
From East West North and South.
Relevant people are already making efforts to ensure things work out very well for national interest.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Reality3080:
where is nnamdi kanu today after all the noise?

What noise bro.. like do u actually want war or truely want to keep him in detention when the kangaroo court discharged him yet ur able principal disobeyed court order. The exact reasons why they hav impoverished ur life yet u stand ur ground to defend a corrupt empire. Well tinupooo is now ur president lets taste his style too. Are we not together still?
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Reality3080: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

What noise bro.. like do u actually want war or truely want to keep him in detention when the kangaroo court discharged him yet ur able principal disobeyed court order. The exact reasons why they hav impoverished ur life yet u stand ur ground to defend a corrupt empire. Well tinupooo is now ur president lets taste his style too. Are we not together still?
y una no fight now?

Even after court release kanu buhari still dare u by holding him down n still nothing wey una fit do

Y not show buhari who d boss is by trying to show yourself
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reality3080:
y una no fight now?

Even after court release kanu buhari still dare u by holding him down n still nothing wey una fit do

Y not show buhari who d boss is by trying to show yourself

Im sorry to say ur truely fuulish. After court discharged him now u want us to fight they refused to release him. Guy do u think wiv ur anus or ur head
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
burp18:
Why would I deny my tribe? I'm a proud indigene of Kogi state. Stop this idea of labelling everyone who doesn't support your Obi fraudster a Yoruba.

If it was osinbajo u would have voted atiku or kwankwaso cos ur political sphere is always linked to ur religion and ethnicity. Always trying to preserve the muslim faith cos u despise infidel. Yet bandits and boko haram kept using ur brothers for halal. Infact its better u keep ruling😂😂
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Omoawoke: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
N3TRAL:
As written by an alumni of the Obidîot School of Container Politics.

Keep the rumours coming 😂

From manufacturing fake drugs to fake food to fake news
Drug dealers doing fake news deals
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Ylink4sure: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Are you not done with all the stages of grief!

You can't afford to go on like this for the next 4 years! You better get a life! I pray some of you will not commit suicide when you face your next disappointment at the supreme court! How can a people revel in building castles in the air beats me!

Haba!

hotwax:
Tinubu/APC Supporters have been seen boasting about the victory. Some of them are even supporting the rigging publicly.

But Tinubu's moves contradict the flawless victory his Supporters are advertising.

Recently, Tinubu strategists have engaged a US based PR company to help pressure US government to congratulate Tinubu. There are indications in the white house that Biden administration does not want to associate itself with the election result.

In another development, Tinubu has sent many Politicians to beg Obi. They even proposed rewards which includes ministerial appointment for his selected candidates among other goodies.

Early this week, Gbadebo the Governorship candidate of Labour party was approached with 50billion by some APC Northern governors. This is also Tinubu's handwork.

APC has also raised up a human right group in USA to give a counter statement and a rebuttal to NADECO speech last week. This speech/event will take place next week.

APC have been busy lately. This victory is not as sweet as its being advertised. The victory is like swallowing hot metal.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by burp18: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

If it was osinbajo u would have voted atiku or kwankwaso cos ur political sphere is always linked to ur religion and ethnicity. Always trying to preserve the muslim faith cos u despise infidel. Yet bandits and boko haram kept using ur brothers for halal. Infact its better u keep ruling😂😂
Typical bigot that you are. First you labeled me a Yoruba. Then you called me a Muslim. Unlike you. Tribalism and religion never block our sense of reasoning. Have sense. grin
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by burp18: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

Aaahh that yoruba town that was conquered by usman dan fodio back in the days. Well im not surprised at all. You truely have a fulani and yoruba blood. Buh it surprises me u still deny ur brothers when u guys are truely one
What are you even saying. Did you read the part where I pointed I'm from the north? See as tribalism don make you mumu finish. If I was in anyway related to you. I for just carry you go Monday market for Kaduna🤣. Exchange you for a bag of red beans, because everything you say makes no sense.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
burp18:
Typical bigot that you are. First you labeled me a Yoruba. Then you called me a Muslim. Unlike you. Tribalism and religion never block our sense of reasoning. Have sense. grin

Wheres the lie in what said.. the problem with nigerians is they hardly accept what they are rather they try to shift the blame on someone that is more vulnerable which is exactly what u doing now. You guys are scared cos uve tasted power and u dont want to let go. Which ever way we look at it u r a bigot and nothing more. Throughout ur life till u die u in particular will never vote a christian or will u still claim u r a christian? You guys are all thesame u can never change ur skin colour.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
burp18:
What are you even saying. Did you read the part where I pointed I'm from the north? See as tribalism don make you mumu finish. If I was in anyway related to you. I for just carry you go Monday market for Kaduna🤣. Exchange you for a bag of red beans, because everything you say makes no sense.

Go read ur history clown
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by burp18: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=Blaze14k post=121792168]

Wheres the lie in what said.. the problem with nigerians is they hardly accept what they are rather they try to shift the blame on someone that is more vulnerable which is exactly what u doing now. You guys are scared cos uve tasted power and u dont want to let go. Which ever way we look at it u r a bigot and nothing more. Throughout ur life till u die u in particular will never vote a christian or will u still claim u r a christian? You guys are all thesame u can never change ur skin colour. Just to set the records straight. I didn't vote any of the candidates on thhe just concluded presidential elections. I didn't like either of the three major contenders. What made me pick an interest in Tinubu was whenn I saw how you guys were out to smear him by all means. People were dying as a result of the CBN redesign policy and your Obi fool and Atiku wanted it to remain that way because you thought it'd help you win election? Tinubu was the one that spoke against it. Obi and Atiku said we can go to hell and die for all they care. All they were interested in was winning the election. Thank heavens the Otondo from Anambra lost the elections.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
burp18:

Lemme leave this a clown that dont even know his left from his right cos they hardly believe anything without a hard evidence. Educate urself a bid so u can be wiser in the future. You are nigerian buh u dont even know the history of where u came from. Continue to make urself a laughing stock. Keep deceiving urself. Clown 🤡🤡🤡🤣😂🤣😂 make sure u read okpo!!

Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by burp18: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lemme leave this a clown that dont even know his left from his right cos they hardly believe anything without a hard evidence. Educate urself a bid so u can be wiser in the future. You are nigerian buh u dont even know the history of where u came from. Continue to make urself a laughing stock. Keep deceiving urself. Clown 🤡🤡🤡🤣😂🤣😂 make sure u read okpo!!
See why I say you're deluded? You're a dullard just like Obi🤣 Obi failed because nobody likes him in the North. Politics is a game of numbers and Obi clearly doesn't have what it takes. You spend your whole life insulting northerners and when it's time for election. You start praising them and expect them to vote you? You think everyone's as stupid as you guys? I'm not try to hate but 500years from now. Una still no fit win election with this politics of hatred you people are practicing.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
burp18:
See why I say you're deluded? You're a dullard just like Obi🤣 Obi failed because nobody likes him in the North. Politics is a game of numbers and Obi clearly doesn't have what it takes. You spend your whole life insulting northerners and when it's time for election. You start praising them and expect them to vote you? You think everyone's as stupid as you guys? I'm not try to hate but 500years from now. Una still no fit win election with this politics of hatred you people are practicing.

I just educated the clown who's been making mockery of me and he started talking about delusion. You see the same thing i pointed out--when they tell u the truth its very difficult for u to accept it yet u find someone vulnerable to shift the blame like u did again. You can die of hatred and rule forever buh u can never suppress us. We are not poor as u guys are. Keep ruling all u like and we keep winning here and everyother place in the world.
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by basybasy: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
hotwax:
Tinubu/APC Supporters have been seen boasting about the victory. Some of them are even supporting the rigging publicly.

But Tinubu's moves contradict the flawless victory his Supporters are advertising.

Recently, Tinubu strategists have engaged a US based PR company to help pressure US government to congratulate Tinubu. There are indications in the white house that Biden administration does not want to associate itself with the election result.

In another development, Tinubu has sent many Politicians to beg Obi. They even proposed rewards which includes ministerial appointment for his selected candidates among other goodies.

Early this week, Gbadebo the Governorship candidate of Labour party was approached with 50billion by some APC Northern governors. This is also Tinubu's handwork.

APC has also raised up a human right group in USA to give a counter statement and a rebuttal to NADECO speech last week. This speech/event will take place next week.

APC have been busy lately. This victory is not as sweet as its being advertised. The victory is like swallowing hot metal.
Well done Obi fools. Forget this, just commit suicide in order to find peace
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by burp18: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

I just educated the clown who's been making mockery of me and he started talking about delusion. You see the same thing i pointed out--when they tell u the truth its very difficult for u to accept it yet u find someone vulnerable to shift the blame like u did again. You can die of hatred and rule forever buh u can never suppress us. We are not poor as u guys are. Keep ruling all u like and we keep winning here and everyother place in the world.
L.O.S.E.R e remain make una begin shout biafrau.d or death. Tinubu will lord over you and your pathetic wretched lives. And the beauty of it is. All you can do is wail🤣
Re: While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing by Blaze14k: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
burp18:
L.O.S.E.R e remain make una begin shout biafrau.d or death. Tinubu will lord over you and your pathetic wretched lives. And the beauty of it is. All you can do is wail🤣

😂😂😂😂 Does dat change anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Julius Malema's Bold & Proud Fashion Statement (PICS) / Amnesty: Militants Demand N3bn For Arms / 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.