Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? (5392 Views)

Poll: Who would you rather have as Nigeria's next president

Pat Utomi: 31% (58 votes)
Dele Momodou: 4% (8 votes)
Kris Okotie: 9% (17 votes)
IBB: 8% (15 votes)
Goodluck Jonathan: 46% (85 votes)
This poll has ended

How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou / The Truth About 1966 Gradually Coming Out.okotie Eboh Not Shot Either. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=14pt]PLEASE VOTE[/size]

Who would you rather have as Nigeria's next president : Dele Momodu, IBB, Jonathan, Utomi  or Pastor Chris Okotie ?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TC-bJ5neLRI/AAAAAAAAffo/G9__VumqMnI/s320/36366_438150016753_646231753_5823007_4587475_n.jpg[/img]

Team Momodou with Dele and Bright Ikpechi

Ovation publisher Dele Momodu wants to be Nigeria's next president. A tall ambition huh? But not an impossible one. Some Naija youths have already endorsed him. He will contest under Labour Party of Nigeria. Will you vote for him?
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Katsumoto: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2010
Utomi is the most credible person on that list. Momodu and okotie are jokers.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by maedan(f): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[size=14pt]PLEASE VOTE[/size]

Who would you rather have as Nigeria's next president : Dele Momodu, IBB, Jonathan, Utomi  or Pastor Chris Okotie ?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TC-bJ5neLRI/AAAAAAAAffo/G9__VumqMnI/s320/36366_438150016753_646231753_5823007_4587475_n.jpg[/img]

Team Momodou with Dele and Bright Ikpechi

Ovation publisher Dele Momodu wants to be Nigeria's next president. A tall ambition huh? But not an impossible one. Some Naija youths have already endorsed him. He will contest under Labour Party of Nigeria. Will you vote for him?

Momodu, for president?? Not in the next 50 years or what ever will be left of his lifetime. What a joker!!! Nigeria needs someone who will inspire the whole nation, not just a handful. I'm not saying we should hope for our own Obama, but at least someone who can appeal to all the ethnicities ie the North, East and South-South, which are the major ones to worry about when one is running for the presidency. Okotie, Utomi?? LOL!!!! ROTF!!! SMH!!!!
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by EzeUche(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
My vote would go with Pat Utomi, this man is very intelligent and wants what is best for Nigeria. However, I doubt he ever would be given the chance to do something though.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
I think it is time Nigerians start considering rallying around UTomi. Not the best but better than the rest of that list for me.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
People like Utomi may not get to that seat. . .trust nigeria factors e.g rigging and also some nigerians want folks that would spend money to get there just like the way ibb is manipulating oyo people to infiltrate southwest.the guy is just wasting. . .what a pity
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2010
Between Jon and utomi
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2010
Why not Okotie? I think he is the best from the bunch.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Why not Okotie? I think he is the best from the bunch.
rotflmao. . .dude just keep ruling nigeria in his vision.he berra wake up from his slumber besides he doesnt look presidential at all.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
If he can get the most LEGIT VOTES Though, I believe something can be made to happen from there.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

rotflmao. . .dude just keep ruling nigeria in his vision.he berra wake up from his slumber besides he doesnt look presidential at all.

What is presidential look?. Did Obasanjo look presidential?
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What is presidential look?. Did Obasanjo look presidential?
lwkmd. . .yeye boy,baba get swagger nah and you know that
Kobojunkie:

If he can get the most LEGIT VOTES Though, I believe something can be made to happen from there.
i doubt that because the votes have been allotted already and about 60% will go to pdp.so his votes won't count
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by MrFire: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2010
What was the criterion for making that list? Looks very incomplete.
You must add:
1. Orji Kalu (buhahahah!)
2. Ojukwu
3. Buhari
4. Tinubu
5. Atiku

Then we can begin to compare and contrast.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

lwkmd. . .yeye boy,baba get swagger nah and you know thati doubt that because the votes have been allotted already and about 60% will go to pdp.so his votes won't count
Regardless, we still need to pick a candidate and give him as much of our legit votes as we can. . . .  possibly hold on to our stubs so we can collectively try to fight for justice this time around.  We already sat by with the same back in 2003 and now 2007, a repeat will make us even bigger jokes. PDP or no PDP, we cannot continue to use the same old excuses as reason to sit by and watch our futures, and that of our children go to less than 0.05% of the population. It is imbecilic at this point!
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
Mr Fire:

[b]What was the criterion for making that list? Looks very incomplete.[/b]You must add:
1. Orji Kalu (buhahahah!)
2. Ojukwu
3. Buhari
4. Tinubu
5. Atiku

Then we can begin to compare and contrast.

uuum . . . the name on the list have already declared their intentions to run for office next year. Picking names at random , why not throw in the name of the Boko Haram leader so you can have a field day with this then?
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by MrFire: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^^^
Ok got it. But Buhari has also done the same and we know Atiku's intention very well too. Why are their names missing there?
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by DisGuy: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

uuum . . . the name on the list have already declared their intentions to run for office next year. Picking names at random , why not throw in the name of the Boko Haram leader so you can have a field day with this then?

When did Utomi declare his interest? Under which party

Who are the candidates for AC, Labour, Apga or are they all looking up to PDP for directions?
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2010
Utomi declared a couple of months ago. Not certain what party ticket but definitely not PDP according to my knowledge. He is not necessarily party candidate yet but he is in.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

lwkmd. . .yeye boy,baba get swagger nah and you know thati doubt that because the votes have been allotted already and about 60% will go to pdp.so his votes won't count
grin grin
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
maedan:

Momodu, for president?? Not in the next 50 years or what ever will be left of his lifetime. What a joker!!! Nigeria needs someone who will inspire the whole nation, not just a handful. I'm not saying we should hope for our own Obama, but at least someone who can appeal to all the ethnicities ie the North, East and South-South, which are the major ones to worry about when one is running for the presidency. Okotie, Utomi?? LOL!!!! ROTF!!! SMH!!!!

Momodou is more viable than Utomi on the grounds of appeal because he can easily appeal to the North being a muslim.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Jarus(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Momodou is more viable than Utomi on the grounds of appeal because he can easily appeal to the North being a muslim.
Dele Momodu is not a Muslim.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
Jarus:

Dele Momodu is not a Muslim.

Yes he is. Do your research well.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Yes he is. Do your research well.
No He is not except he practices both because i watched his 50th Birthday where his pastor was giving testimony of his years in Gods service, plus this is a quote from his article: the rise and fall of man, you do your research because someone answers Momodu does not mean he is a moslem. I get pissed when people just assume am a moslem because my name is Aisha, knowledge is power people, people from the north are ot all hausa and moslems.:

The first sender had written that about eight Bank Managing Directors had been removed. I quickly sent a message to my good friend, Ms Ijeoma Nwogwugwu, the editor of THISDAY on Saturday to confirm the veracity of the “rumour”. She promptly replied that only five MDs were removed with immediate effect and gave me the names of the affected banks. S[b]ince I was in a Church, I immediately prayed for all of them. I thanked God for their lives.[/b] No matter the terrible mistakes that caused their misfortune that Black Friday, they had all worked hard in the past to build those enviable institutions. They made it possible for Nigerian brands to be known globally. No one becomes a bank MD overnight.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
aisha2:

No He is not except he practices both because i watched his 50th Birthday where his pastor was giving testimony of his years in Gods service, plus this is a quote from his article: the rise and fall of man, you do your research because someone answers Momodu does not mean he is a moslem. I get pissed when people just assume am a moslem because my name is Aisha, knowledge is power people, people from the north are ot all hausa and moslems.:

The first sender had written that about eight Bank Managing Directors had been removed. I quickly sent a message to my good friend, Ms Ijeoma Nwogwugwu, the editor of THISDAY on Saturday to confirm the veracity of the “rumour”. She promptly replied that only five MDs were removed with immediate effect and gave me the names of the affected banks. S[b]ince I was in a Church, I immediately prayed for all of them. I thanked God for their lives.[/b] No matter the terrible mistakes that caused their misfortune that Black Friday, they had all worked hard in the past to build those enviable institutions. They made it possible for Nigerian brands to be known globally. No one becomes a bank MD overnight.

May be he converted lately but I've read him so many times make comments about his islamic faith.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by 4tune1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
Pastor Okotie better not waste God's money, Else he will deal with him for chasing mirage instead of donating the money to charity homes.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Nah. . Momodu is appealing to the youths cuz of his background while utomi is more appealing to average nigerian public especially the educated ones also bcuz of his background.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Katsumoto: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Nah. . Momodu is appealing to the youths cuz of his background while utomi is more appealing to average nigerian public especially the educated ones also bcuz of his background.

Nigerian youths must be very daft if Momodu appeals to them.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by AloyEmeka5: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Nah. . Momodu is appealing to the youths cuz of his background while utomi is more appealing to  average nigerian public especially the educated ones also bcuz of his background.

Dele Momodu appeals to Nigerian youths?. Are you kiddin' me?. D'banj is the highest influence on Nigerian youths biko and not Dele.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
Katsumoto:

Nigerian youths must be very daft if Momodu appeals to them.
lwkmd. . .niger youths have been mobilizing for him seriously.i saw a picture of him with some youths on a thread yesterday pledging their support.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
The poll here will be on just the name of the people, some of us knows nothing much about their achievement.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by PROJECT: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
i have seen ppl post and wonder why we keep saying crazy things about chris okotie,have we looked at his criteria closely and look at the manifesto of his party,i know things will change but its definitely not pat utomi cos he was once in the system and we need someone who is a radical like okotie,people think he is just a pastor but he is a pastor with liver and he is a man tht believes in nigeria.people are scared of him especially ibb,remeber ibb arrested chris for coup plotting, thats over ten yrs ago thats how tough he is
Re: 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? by googles: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i laff endlessly Momodu ke ?? for wat na mscheeew

Pat utomi is really ok but i doubt if he will get anywhere hez not so popular undecided

Pastor Chris hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blind Pastor Donates N5m Post To Oyo Police / Chief Willie Obiano For Governor Anambra State / Osibanjo May Take Over As Mr President Becomes Weaker(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.