Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

God Directed Me To Divorce Mywife And Another One,,said By Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Directed Me To Divorce Mywife And Another One,,said By Pastor (1783 Views)

Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce / Marriage Anointing Transferred By Pastor Kissing Naked Women's Butts!!! LOL / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Directed Me To Divorce Mywife And Another One,,said By Pastor by johnjoel(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2011
A man of God is trying to convice people that God directed him to divorce his weded wife and marry another one
but Jesus Christ said in his sermon on marriage(qoutes as follow)i say unto thy that in the begining God created
two and they be came husband and wife)any man who divorces his wife is guilt of his wifes adultary and they is
nothing that can make you divorce your wife execpt an act of unfaithfulness

so my fellow nairalanders what do you guys think about these lets give a thought
Re: God Directed Me To Divorce Mywife And Another One,,said By Pastor by BootyOnMe: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2011
If you are not happy. . . GET OUT
God or Christ can marry the unhappy spouse. kiss kiss kiss
Shikena!!!

Love is not by force. . .so, phock 'em vows! kiss
Re: God Directed Me To Divorce Mywife And Another One,,said By Pastor by johnjoel(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2011
BootyOnMe:

If you are not happy. . . GET OUT
God or Christ can marry the unhappy spouse. kiss kiss kiss
Shikena!!!

Love is not by force. . .so, phock 'em vows! kiss
why e dey vex you>>na kind person go marry and divorce<<>>but i promise the pastor that
b4 he knows what is happen to him he may have divorce reach 7
Re: God Directed Me To Divorce Mywife And Another One,,said By Pastor by aloyemeka1: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
[size=14pt]God directed me to divorce my wife and marry another one - Pastor[/size]

Temitayo Famutimi

A 58-year-old pastor, Mr. Femi Alo, on Wednesday told a Grade A Customary Court sitting in Mushin, Lagos, that he received instructions from God to marry a new wife and divorce Felicia, his wife of 34 years with whom he had four children.

advertisement

Femi said this during the hearing of a divorce suit he filed against Felicia on the grounds that she deserted him for 15 years without any reason and that Felicia did not love him anymore.

"Felicia left home since 1996 under the guise of visiting her parents in Iddo-Ekiti, Ekiti State and since then she has not returned home. I have lived like a bachelor all this while and I am tired of living such a life. I sought the face of God on this and God has given me the go-ahead to divorce her and marry a new wife. He has revealed this to me," he said.

When asked by the court whom God directed him to marry, Femi said God's will for him in marriage was a 43-year-old divorcee who is currently a student in his church's school of evangelism.

Femi whose first two children are married, however told the court that his children were opposed to his decision to divorce their mother.

He said, "Though my children are not supporting the divorce, I will go ahead with it because I want peace for myself and with God.They don't have a say over me.I brought them up and made them who they are today.

"I have been patient enough for 15 years.Despite my appeal and entreaties from my relations to her to come back home she refused to return. I don't even know about her affairs over there. Besides, I can't even go against God's will."

Felicia was however absent in court despite being served with the hearing notice. The court urged Femi to furnish it with Felicia's phone number so as to establish oral communication with her with a view to ensuring her prescence at the adjourned date.

The President of the court, Dr. Gladstone Ipaye, adjourned the case till October 4 for further hearing.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/sep/16/820.html
Re: God Directed Me To Divorce Mywife And Another One,,said By Pastor by freshbuoy: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
God punish tis guy. which akin foolish talk be dis sef? God dye direct person do that akin tin? shior

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Acquires New 2011 Volkswagen Eos Convertible / Happy 54th Birthday 2 Sade Adu / Who’s This Sexy Goddess Hiding Behind Her Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.