Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days (21370 Views)

UK Licenses 91 Nigerian Doctors In 15 Days / UK Licenses 266 Nigerian Doctors In Two Months / 162 New COVID-19 Cases, 176 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 5 - (1557 Tested)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by seanwilliam(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ok

Soonest Nigeria doctor to citizen ratio will be
1:10,000

God bless Buhari and emefiele.
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by easytig(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Any doctor that has opportunities to go practice in UK but vehemently refuse to stay back in this shithole should have his or her medulla oblongata check for brain hemorrhage.like wtf this country is doomed for ever.as time dey go,things dey worse dey go,the earlier we all japa the better for our future generation coming,they will be glad we did escape the zoo

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by RichDad1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
amigo1088:
You can't blame them. I am also leaving as soon as I get my license from RRBN and accumulated the 2 year working experience
If your plan is to get free/discounted education then abandoned the system that made you, you’ll not get it. 📌

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by 190: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nonsense and ingridents

License fire!

Punch newspaper na newspaper be that?

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by KanwuliaExtra: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Great!
Let the Nigerian Politicians keep going to the UK to meet them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by JoiGeeva(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Buhari effect. undecided
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Raph82(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
But the same UK has its junior medical doctors on strike as we speak now due to the pay and some other issues. This 1 weak me o. Is UK trying to get replacement for some of these junior doctors?

4 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by shalom62: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is what I keep telling my friends when I first came to UK as student..."DONT BREAK THERE LAWS BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO ARE COMING"
77up:
The way Nigerians are moving to UK now , you will think UK is now under ecowas 😂

All the best to you all but please, don't break their laws for the sake of others who are coming.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Horus(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BtEf98rcgY

Nigerian Doctors Narrate How They Are Being Enslaved, Exploited In The UK
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by amigo1088: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
RichDad1:

If your plan is to get free/discounted education then abandoned the system that made you, you’ll not get it. 📌

I didn't study in Nigeria, so free/discounted education doesn't count here. The government and some professional boards are what's making this people want to leave (myself included).

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by 77up(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
shalom62:
This is what I keep telling my friends when I first came to UK as student..."DONT BREAK THERE LAWS BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO ARE COMING"
God bless you.
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by BigMamaNaija: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Smart people. Both the UK government and the medical doctors, nurses, veterinary doctors, healthcare workers plus everyone they're harvesting. Very smart!

Tech guys are long gone! Na because statistics neva comot for that one?

The harvest of our smart teachers is in progress too. It will be loud. Every good school should better hold their teachers tight. Promise them anything you can now oh.

Las Las, let a working country come and harvest/colonise the whole Nigeria sef.

Nonsense and ingredients. undecided
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by highchief1: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
The brain drain continues and wil be worse with Tinubu administration
leave tinubu alone before I come for u.He is my father
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by mzeepositive: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
amigo1088:
You can't blame them. I am also leaving as soon as I get my license from RRBN and accumulated the 2 year working experience

CHIEF RAD

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Tobijays: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
To study Medicine in UK non of them can’t! After paying cheap tuition, take advantage of the system they now travel overseas to get same pay as those that paid thousands of pounds to study medicine. Nigeria pays those that lectured them all for nothing! Nigeria must wake up

4 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by 8stargeneral: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
More to leave soon
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Jogs1900: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
amigo1088:
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by amigo1088: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jogs1900:

Best of luck.

Amen. Thanks
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by humberjade: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
One country's lost is another's game...brain drain at its best

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by iyatrustee(f): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Raph82:
But the same UK has its junior medical doctors on strike as we speak now due to the pay and some other issues. This 1 weak me o. Is UK trying to get replacement for some of these junior doctors?

The Nigerian doctors paid very minimal tuition fees in their university days so they see greener pastures even when the pay isn't very great. The junior doctors here owe at least 100kpounds in student loans by the time they are done with training!

Tobijays:
To study Medicine in UK non of them can’t! After paying cheap tuition, take advantage of the system they now travel overseas to get same pay as those that paid thousands of pounds to study medicine. Nigeria pays those that lectured them all for nothing! Nigeria must wake up

Exactly. I think it is unfair on the system too

5 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by CaseSensitive(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good news for Nigeria. No?
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by fashrola(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tobijays:

You can do the same...... Stop being an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by mastermaestro(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
RichDad1:

I think government should stop subsidizing medical sciences. UK is just reaping from the sweat of our government. If you talk now, emotional people go begin rant. sad

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
And UK still considers it health sector shorts of medical doctors

...Yet Nigerian leaders and APC imbeciles believe we have more than enough healthcare professionals!

No nation in this world has ever moved forward with the crop of leaders and their supporters we have in Nigeria! None!

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Blaze14k: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
The fear tinubu is the beginning of wisdom
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by RedPilChurchBoy: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
We continue to be finished embarassed
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by mastermaestro(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
fashrola:

You can do the same...... Stop being an hypocrite

Go check the meaning of hypocrisy and come back with a more relevant comment. The hypocrites here are you and those ungrateful doctors running away after receiving an almost tuition-free education.

I thought you folks said nothing is working in Nigeria. How come the UK is stealing our trained medics?

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Neyoosha007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
JimohMomoh:
Buhari rank very low in health sector development. Even the Aso rock clinic was neglected despite huge budgetary allocations
have you been to aso rock clinic
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tobijays:

If you try to increase medical fees in Naija, opposition parties will politicise it. For such to work, governments at all levels must work together to raise tuition; raise tuition for certain professional courses and provide student loans. You cannot use 200k to study medicine and start protesting against the system that paid your lecturers in hundreds of millions.

BAT promised student loan but that again is another SURE-P, AGIESM, or NPOWER waiting to happen. Political and re-election loans always end in disasters. Till date, the CBN is yet to recover the trillions of Naira they sent to people during COVID.

The only thing this government wants to do is to throw more and more money at a bad system.

They know you're not going to pay back your loan; they have no means and plans to recover the money; but they will roll out more cash anyway for political reason. The more they throw out more money, the more the economy crumbles.
Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by blacksam01: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
i am not against relocation abraod for greener pasture by white collar professionals....

what i want is for the FG to ban relocation abraod for medical professionals who went through government universities in Nigeria..be it federal or state schools...

the ban should be for say 6 years after which one can travel anywhere u want...

because we cannot heavily subsidize education and u take advantage, then instead of contribute to society where u took privilege, u jettison them and ran to places u are practically not needed...

so govt shld take such action

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days by raskymonojendor: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
When they pay their own doctors low wages and the junior docs are on strike. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

325 New COVID-19 Cases, 292 Discharged And 1 Death On August 15 - (3044 Tested) / What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite / Man Commits Suicide On Bayelsa Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.