Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build (581 Views)

I Just Love What Obidents And PDP Are Doing To APC Here / The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ / 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by David160(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Peter obi endorsed the PDP gubernatorial candidate in cross river, that shows that its competence over party. Where we have good LP candidates we'll vote them.. Where we don't we will join other parties.

If you insist on voting only LP then we will end up like APC and PDP because corrupt politicians will enter the party and start bribing delegates. I will only vote LP when the candidate has been scrutinized and endorsed by obi. I know Peter will never want to be associated with a corrupt dirty politician.

7 Likes

Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Yes. Obi is changing the status quo. Apart from tribalism, they have nothing against him and some other candidates. That is why they are striking hard on the tribalism chord and nairaland has given them a very convinient platform to play their hearts out. But light will eventually overcome darkness grin

6 Likes

Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by Jones4190(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2023
David160:
Peter obi endorsed the PDP gubernatorial candidate in cross river, that shows that its competence over party. Where we have good LP candidates we'll vote them.. Where we don't we will join other parties.

If you insist on voting only LP then we will end up like APC and PDP because corrupt politicians will enter the party and start bribing delegates. I will only vote LP when the candidate has been scrutinized and endorsed by obi. I know Peter will never want to be associated with a corrupt dirty politician.
that is why Nigeria vote tinubu massively,
Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Urchins spotted

1 Like

Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by IVORY2009(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Jones4190:

that is why Nigeria vote tinubu massively,

Nobody voted for Tinubu, the elections were rigged, even a blind man can see it, Tinubu remains Ince president.

2 Likes

Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by Houseontherock1: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2023
It's strange how politicians don't believe in their party's ideologies or is it that these parties have no ideologies? Each political party should have certain set of ethical ideals, principles, doctrines, myths or symbols of a social movement, institution, class or large group that explains how society should work. These should form the core of your party and only people who believe in these ideologies should belong to the same party. If you believe in PDP's ideologies but only go to LP for ticket, that's cheating!
Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by MuchAdo: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:

Nobody voted for Tinubu, the elections were rigged, even a blind man can see it, Tinubu remains Ince president.

Are you a dull*rd

Piggidiot amaka cheesy
Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by IVORY2009(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2023
MuchAdo:

Are you a dull*rd

Piggidiot amaka cheesy

I am from south south, I repeat nobody voted to the Ince president.

2 Likes

Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by Parachoko: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:

The joke is on you dull head 🤡🤡
Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by Jones4190(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:

I vote for tinubu, he win my polling unit, my local government and my state
Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by David160(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Jones4190:
I vote for tinubu, he win my polling unit, my local government and my state

So you're a slave then.. Noted
Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by optionalY09: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2023
i built what Peter Obi is trying to build before i didn’t even run for local government chairman.

He’s not doing anything that special.

The way you guys are trying hard to give Obi a saint Image the more the make people hate him.

He’s not what you said he is stop playing games. The game is up
Re: I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build by helinues: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
True, he has been busy building a very big castle in the air.

grin

(1) (Reply)

TY Danjuma In His Book On Civil War, Details How They Single Igbos Out / How Not To Stop Jagaban; Episodes 1-1000 / Nigeria Embassy In Cameroon Should Help Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.