Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

You Can Sent As Little As 10$ Across Boarder With Zero Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Sent As Little As 10$ Across Boarder With Zero Fee (129 Views)

Please Which Business Can One Start With As Little As #5000 / How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Sent As Little As 10$ Across Boarder With Zero Fee by Nickson6969(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Good day fellow Nairalanders
Yes. You saw that correctly, you can send little as 10$ dollar across boarder without fees, or with very limited amount of fee.

Are you in staying abroad?

If you are staying abroad and you want to send that little amount to your loved ones urgently but worried about the fees that will most likely be more than the amount. We get you covered.

This is my contact: 08130114561
I will break it down for you on how you can send money

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Brand Your Business / Making An Active Passive Income Of$100 Month / Save Big On High Quality Wholesale Uniforms: Up To 60% Off For A Limited Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.