Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? (653 Views)

Bank Charge Back Issue / How To Charge Back On Paypal 2019 / Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? by solablings(f): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2019
I was recently scammed by yet to be unidentified moniker but on searching the persons number on NL it was found to be amongst the blacklisted numbers: 08117082528.

I was dumbfounded to see I've been scammed of my hard earned $350 just like that on a new year eve 31/12/2018.

But was just thinking on possible and successful it will be to charge back fund sent as family and friends.

Thanks house and happy new year.

Re: How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? by solablings(f): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2019

Re: How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? by solablings(f): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2019

Re: How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? by aAK1(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2019
It will be hard o but still send an email to PayPal
Re: How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? by solablings(f): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
aAK1:
It will be hard o but still send an email to PayPal

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Can I Charge Back Paypal Fund Sent As Family & Friend? by FrancisAdl(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
solablings:
I was recently scammed by yet to be unidentified moniker but on searching the persons number on NL it was found to be amongst the blacklisted numbers: 08117082528.

I was dumbfounded to see I've been scammed of my hard earned $350 just like that on a new year eve 31/12/2018.

But was just thinking on possible and successful it will be to charge back fund sent as family and friends.

Thanks house and happy new year.

It's already too late but the only way you can get your funds back is to call PayPal and tell them you can't recognise the activity and you were hacked.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Refuses To Renew Oil Licences But Releases List Of Owners Of Block Owners / Download Any Premium Book For Just N500 / Make Money Online With Paypal No 5 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.