Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals (3196 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by eyesoflagos: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
What I’ll do if Tinubu invites me into his govt, Peter Obi reveals

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said he would not accept any offer to be part of Bola Tinubu’s Government of National Unity.

Tinubu, the president-elect and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) have been dragged to court by Obi over the outcome of the February 25 election.

The camp of the APC candidate had hinted that the former Lagos Governor would form an all-inclusive government to carry all his opponents along in his government.

While featuring on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Thursday, Obi was asked what he would do if he was called upon to be a member of Tinubu’s Government of National Unity.

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said he would not accept any offer to be part of Bola Tinubu’s Government of National Unity.

Tinubu, the president-elect and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) have been dragged to court by Obi over the outcome of the February 25 election.

The camp of the APC candidate had hinted that the former Lagos Governor would form an all-inclusive government to carry all his opponents along in his government. Makesense media reports,

While featuring on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Thursday, Obi was asked what he would do if he was called upon to be a member of Tinubu’s Government of National Unity.

In his response, Obi said he was still challenging the process of the election and the declaration.

According to him, the process of the election should be put right first before anyone could talk of the Government of National Unity.

“The first thing I want to see is that the process is right. The process through which you achieve anything is far more fundamental than what you do thereafter. Let us go back first, I am challenging the process and the declaration.

https://makesensepromotions.com/what-ill-do-if-tinubu-invites-me-into-his-govt-peter-obi-reveals/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2023
I agree with you President Obi (GCFR) in every working system, the process is more important that the outcome.

My High school Maths teacher Mr Friday would always say, 'if you do abracadabra even if you arrive at the true answer, you will FAIL my exam, but if you follow the right formula, but somehow get the wrong answer, you only lose a few marks but you will pass the exam for following procedures'.

The process is more important than the product. INEC failed to follow laid down laws and processes, because Mahmoud Yakubu was on a highway rushing to deliver a stolen mandate bought and paid for by those asphyxiating Nigeria by the jugular.

We must be people of process. The Judiciary is now on trial, will they be courageous? We shall see.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Dreal1247: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2023
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the owner.

1 Samuel 17:33-37 And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.
And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Na you go still lose because you can never be president of Nigeria. Make your igbo extremist continue to idolise you. That's the highest you can get

12 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2023
He’s stylishly hustling for ministerial position. Smh

4 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by helinues: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Reverse psychology.

Can't this man stop running his mouth like tap water.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by wakaman: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I agree with you President Obi, in every working system, the process is more important that the outcome.

My Maths teacher Mr Friday will always say, 'if you do abracadabra and arrive at the true answer you will FAIL my exam, but if you follow the right formula and but get the wrong answer, you only lose a few marks but you will pass the exam for following procedures'.

We must be process people.

President Obi grin
Some of Una no need brain.

Akpu is good enough.

4 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by ganisucks(f): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s stylishly hustling for ministerial position. Smh
Ministerial position under a fictious government begging for Joe Biden endorsement. World people!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by ganisucks(f): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
Reverse psychology.

Can't this man stop running his mouth like tap water.

Is freedom of speech no longer enshrined in our constitution?
If you don't like his comments or ideas, you're advised to look sideways.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2023
wakaman:

President Obi grin
Some of Una no need brain.

Akpu is good enough.

You be mugu. Thiefnubuu urchins na agbado seeds full Una brain. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by helinues: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

Ministerial position under a fictious government begging for Joe Biden endorsement. World people!

Your castles in the air are how many now?

You should be one of the richest air castle builder in the world

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by BOLATINUBU01: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2023
But I thought he wan restore his mandate? Has he gave up grin

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by yemmight(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I agree with you President Obi, in every working system, the process is more important that the outcome.

My Maths teacher Mr Friday will always say, 'if you do abracadabra and arrive at the true answer you will FAIL my exam, but if you follow the right formula and but get the wrong answer, you only lose a few marks but you will pass the exam for following procedures'.

Losers plenty on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by helinues: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

Is freedom of speech no longer enshrined in our constitution?
If you don't like his comments or ideas, you're advised to look sideways.

Obi's supporters never practice what they preach. Aren't you people condemning Gov Wike for talking too much but because it's Peter Obi, you guys can never see anything wrong about it.

The more you talk, the more you give your opponents opportunity to know what you are up to.

Peter Obi is stylishly brainwashing you people just like Kanu without consciously being aware.

Obi can make mistakes, if you truly believed in him, then you need to be correcting him when he is over doing something

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2023
yemmight:

Losers plenty on this platform.

Yemi Umoru, are you talking about your self?

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by ganisucks(f): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

Obi's supporters never practice what they preach. Aren't you people condemning Gov Wike for talking too much but because it's Peter Obi, you guys can never see anything wrong about it.

The more you talk, the more you give your opponents opportunity to know what you are up to.

Peter Obi is stylishly brainwashing you people just like Kanu without consciously being aware.

Obi can make mistakes, if you truly believed in him, then you need to be correcting him when he is over doing something

Check my previous posts. I've never criticized Gov Wike for his speech or comments. Stop generalizing the comments of NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Ikpaitid: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Gringory Obi, Tinubu will only give you Minister of State for Social Media Affairs grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by helinues: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

Check my previous posts. I've never criticized Gov Wike for his speech or comments. Stop generalizing the comments of NL.

So because you did not criticize gov Wike, Peter Obi should also follow suit and continue acting like basket mouth bah?

3 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Jones4190(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2023
tinubu don't associates with failures

5 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by yemmight(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yemi Umoru, are you talking about your self?

We already won. I can't be a loser.

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by ganisucks(f): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

So because you did not criticize gov Wike, Peter Obi should also follow suit and continue acting like basket mouth bah?
My principle is that everybody is entitled to air his views, irrespective of the differences I have with the comment.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2023
yemmight:

We already won. I can't be a loser.

You can't be a loser, yet you are looking job seekera to swindle with 419 in your GMLD job adverts? grin
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by olisaEze(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Why would the BAT-elect invite a man he has publicly accused of being a liar to join his government?? He lost in the two capitals of the nation, one of them his stronghold, but was announced winner in the night. The people are waiting for the courts to finish first, we are already aware that the thief cometh but in the night! grin

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by IVORY2009(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Always add commander in Chief of the Arm Forces and Gcfr

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by adigun27: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Who will give fool appointment
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Beremx(f): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
That's a noble man to the core. 😎😎
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
Until we get the process right. Forget the results.

Process is everything
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by helinues: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

My principle is that everybody is entitled to air his views, irrespective of the differences I have with the comment.

That mentality of everyone is a king in SE is what's making your region to remain the way it is cos you don't know how to correct each other when you are doing something wrong.

Had you people been correcting Nnamdi Kanu back then about his utterances and insults on others, there wouldn't have been anything like UGM in SE.

You people should try and be having decorum when it comes to issues affecting your region, Ipob will be saying A, Massob have another Idea, while your governors would be indifferent that's on issues affecting the region oo.

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by ganisucks(f): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

That mentality of everyone is a king in SE is what's making your region to remain the way it is cos you don't know how to correct each other when you are doing something wrong.

Had you people been correcting Nnamdi Kanu back then about his utterances and insults on others, there wouldn't have been anything like UGM in SE.

You people should try and be having decorum when it comes to issues affecting your region, Ipob will be saying A, Massob have another Idea, while your governors would be indifferent that's on issues affecting the region oo.

I'm not from SE. I'm from NC. Abeg don't change my birth certificate for me.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by helinues: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

I'm not from SE. I'm from NC. Abeg don't change my birth certificate for me.

Slap44, you can never change.

Just for you to accept that message, you Sha find a way of denying your lineage.

It's unfair for you people to be deserting Alaigbo and still not be proud of her in the public domain..
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Govt, Peter Obi Reveals by Rodimi20000000: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Some people like to labour in pain

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Strong Evidence Before The Court,tinubu Could Be 1st President To Be Remove / Anambra And The Politics Of Propoganda / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.