Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State (26060 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by 0m0nnakoda: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
When are you going to PH
Wike has ordered some 40 year old
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by JagabanBorgu: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
FunkyJustice:
No be small rigging o!!

For over seven years Nigerians battled with kidnapping, bandits killed lots of people, Christians were massacred in Benue and southern Kaduna, Muslims slaughtered in Katsina and Zamfara ,dollar price sky rocketed, price of food items rose, students were on strike for months, this man called Tinubu never uttered a word

Can u tell us the words Obi uttered all these while?
Obi was busy sympathizing with everyone on everything till he Ióst election, he forgot a market bûrñt in Maiduguri, he forgot Adeboye added one year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by donsk60: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
You lied bro, people voted for APC because of Alia the man they believed in, I also voted here in Benue, Vandeikya to be precised, no dollars was shared.
JealousCobra:

Oga, I was on ground on that day some get some didn't, on hearing about the dollar vote buying, a lot of them casted their votes for APC.

There is tremendous poverty there.. politicians used it as an advantage on electorates. Thou PDP tried but APC muscled them out. 😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Xpol: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
So as the state gov were you sleeping then? Is just like when a full grown man come police station com report say him neighbour enter him room and cut him prick. The next questions wey police go ask am go be like when? How? Why? Were you sleeping then? He no go con even know the one wey he go answer.

The wey losers no dey gree accept election defeat for naija is similar to the way guys dey accept pregnancy and be saying na only once I do oh 😃
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Mathi: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
under your watch as a useless G-5 squad governor grin grin Ortom just woke up from defeat coma

ganisucks:

https://www./2023/03/16/presidential-nass-elections-in-benue-roundly-rigged-ortom/
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Jackson105: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

If only Tinubu had your confidence, he wouldn't be paying billions to lobbying firms in the US to beg Joe Biden. He wouldn't be funneling out billions to Igbo elders to reason with Obi, promising one term rule.

Is their a way I can block this lady always speaking nonsense. Everything you wrote there is your imagination

Nairaland please, help me.
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by JealousCobra(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
donsk60:
You lied bro, people voted for APC because of Alia the man they believed in, I also voted here in Benue, Vandeikya to be precised, no dollars was shared.

That was in Vandeikya right!? But at Tarka it was shared so pay attention to details. Probably Sen Akume tried to deliver his LGA in the process. 😎
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Espelbengz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Look at this failure ranting, you will go to jail for looting BENUE state dry! On Saturday is redemption day.. Yes Father!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Abubaushe(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www./2023/03/16/presidential-nass-elections-in-benue-roundly-rigged-ortom/
This was a man who was so garrulous to the extent of asking his suppoters to vote in for a candidate all the way of which none of his G5 members did such a thing,now woke up from his slumber after19days of an election declaration and claimed rigging? When you went about fanning the embers of sectional and religious acrimony ,you forgot, now when the chicken gas come home to roast ,you now claimed rigging!
Rev Alia is coming..........@yesfada🙏

1 Like

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by ganisucks(f): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jackson105:

Is their a way I can block this lady always speaking nonsense. Everything you wrote there is your imagination

Nairaland please, help me.
It's your prerogative🎵
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by willibounce1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
The most useless and fo.olis.h politician in the world. He has no single project to show in Benue. Na follow follow e sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Gavranicd: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:
This is absolutely true, the 25th february elections were rigged.

Don't you think Ortom is lying, a Governor of Benue said that they rigged in your own state.... You are in control of the state nobody can do anything with out your present in your state..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by bryning899: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
I swear Ortom was lying, election was free and fair in Benue State, anyone can contact people from Benue State.......... People massively voted for APC, this is 1st person to complain from Benue, the most underperformed governor in Nigeria
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by JealousCobra(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

If u are a civil servant or related to one in Benue State, u don't need anybody to tell u to vote against PDP.
PDP has ruled Benue for over 20 years in Benue still no infrastructural development to show for it.

Is Sen Akume not part of the PDP regime of the 20years ago before he jumped into APC wagon? 😎
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by okuta007: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Softmirror:
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND ME OF THE DATE FOR THE INUGURATION OF OUR PRESIDENT ELECT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

May Lekki Toll Gate Massacre be your portion

May your vehicle be impounded and sold off

May Agberos beat your wife in the streets

May your children be kidnapped for ransom

May your children be stuck at home by ASUU

May your kids wish to be agbero and be it

May MC Oluomo always take your money

You hate what I just typed ? 😜

You shouldn’t…. That’s what you wish for

Voting for APC!!! So leave your brain at home

Walk into that booth and vote for evil

Because tribalism and bigotry is in your head

Suffer no go ever taya you

you are struck with “stockholm syndrome”

You are in love with your oppressor

Suffer no go ever taya you oooo - Amen!
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Decent09(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Diligence: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not make even 15 percent votes in Benue, Rivers, Plateau, Ebonyi, Ondo, Ekiti & so many other States. For what nah?

Is it for a Muslim-Muslim Ticket on top of the various ethnic cleansing?

INEC cum The Courts should restore the stolen mandate.

It is no longer business as usual!

Take Back Your Country
Take Back Your States
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Neyopumpin13: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Softmirror:
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND ME OF THE DATE FOR THE INUGURATION OF OUR PRESIDENT ELECT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
Baba na May 29 2023 o ma loud fan.
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by FarahAideed: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Big fool
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by olamieseun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
É má gbó ọrọ òde,motor to ti kún lati ojo wo? My honourable please go and rest for now and enjoy the little that dey in your account...IRANU
ganisucks:

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Softmirror: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
okuta007:

May Lekki Toll Gate Massacre be your portion

May your vehicle be impounded and sold off

May Agberos beat your wife in the streets

May your children be kidnapped for ransom

May your children be stuck at home by ASUU

May your kids wish to be agbero and be it

May MC Oluomo always take your money

You hate what I just typed ? 😜

You shouldn’t…. That’s what you wish for

Voting for APC!!! So leave your brain at home

Walk into that booth and vote for evil

Because tribalism and bigotry is in your head

Suffer no go ever taya you

you are struck with “stockholm syndrome”

You are in love with your oppressor

Suffer no go ever taya you oooo - Amen!

IS THAT ALL?! grin
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by georgeakins: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

If only Tinubu had your confidence, he wouldn't be paying billions to lobbying firms in the US to beg Joe Biden. He wouldn't be funneling out billions to Igbo elders to reason with Obi, promising one term rule.

Is that the rumour being peddled by the Ibos?
I am not surprised because an average ibo, no matter the level of education, often thinks like an illiterate.

Is it not the same that bought fake Biafran passports from Uwazurike?

The same ibos who believed Donald Trump would help them secure Biafra.

The same ibos who believed Cristiano Ronaldo was supporting Biafra secession.

Ibos are a bunch of deluded entities.

I pity you all.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
But not rigged in Igbo (SE) land of peter Obi , ba ?? zombident ediot !!!!
IVORY2009:
This is absolutely true, the 25th february elections were rigged.
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
JealousCobra:
cool

From the basic background checks I did in Benue, Tarka LGA to be precise, most indigenes voted for APC knowingly and unknowingly 😎 because of of Senator Akume s factor...despite huge absence of infrastructural developments over the years.

They just have that herd mentality there, and they are going to massively vote for APC again on Saturday.

Lol Akume made loyal men. This has always been his advantage. Also yes Father, his area gave massive votes to APC..

Idomas voted against APC at presidential due to Dunamis pastors factor and Muslim-Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
This Igbo mor0n was busy making noise chest beating upandan shouting Peter Obi will win, he has won the election as if they see tomorrow The unfortunate eleribu has become miserable and depressed since his fraud candidate came distance 3rd sef , the peter obi ethnical bias fuuls was only voted for by his biafra land showing how tribal they are. Look here ediot , ur sadness and wailing is still doing rehearsal till may 29, 2023
ganisucks:

1 Like

Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by onuman: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Not only in Benue state.
In Imo state, there were no elections in areas where APC won National Assembly elections.
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by onuman: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
This Igbo mor0n was busy making noise chest beating upandan shouting Peter Obi will win, he has won the election as if they see tomorrow The unfortunate eleribu has become miserable and depressed since his fraud candidate came distance 3rd sef , the peter obi ethnical bias fuuls was only voted for by his biafra land showing how tribal they are. Look here ediot , ur sadness and wailing is still doing rehearsal till may 29, 2023

Only a midget would believe that Nigeria's electorate renewed the tenure of APC in Aso Rock to continue to rule Nigeria, after APC in 8 years reduced Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Why would Peter Obi not win the presidential election since 3 Muslim presidential candidates contested against one Christian presidential candidate, Peter Obi, after APC reduced the election to be a contest between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria?
Nigeria is a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
Instead, Tinubu and Atiku each scored more votes than Obi - an impossible scenario that opened up the nyassh of Yakubu Mahmood of INEC.
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Comelysync: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Lollllllllllllllllllll..............
😁😁😁😂😁😁😂😁😁😁😂😁
Gov Samuel Ortom must be the biggest joker to ever rule Benue State.
I don't Insult leaders but seriously Gov Ortom needed to be given a serious reality check jab by the people of Benue State.
I said in another thread some months ago,the capital expenditure for 2 consective years as presented by BudgiT for Benue was despicable and shameful.
Infact it's less than the capital expenditure of some local government in Lagos and Rivers State.
I thank the people of Benue for shaming Gov Ortom with their votes,men like that should never be in governance.
As for those who always like to run down the APC as a political party,I say shame on them.
APC is the first major political party in Nigeria since 1999 to give its gubernatorial slot to women,in 2019 with Mama Taraba and now again with Sen. Binani in Adamawa,the PDP has never I repeat never allowed a woman to stand as a gubernatorial candidate in a general election since 1999.
I challenge anyone to refute my claim.
Now it's doing another first,a Reverend Father to contest on its platform as the Governor of a state.
It's this same party that nominated a Senior Pastor as the vice president of Nigeria,but yet some clowns still call APC a Muslim party.
I challenge the PDP to give us their own records since 1999,u only see sociopaths, thieves,clowns,jesters every year whenever it's time for Elections on its platform.
P.s
Father Alia will.be declared the governor of Benue by 2pm on Saturday.
Gov Ortom still has more tears to shed
God bless Nigeria......
av u forgot that a reverend father jolly nyame?
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by okuta007: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Softmirror:

IS THAT ALL?! grin

herdsmen will finish it for you, thx
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by Afamed: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
ganisucks:

It is time wasting arguing with none ntities who promoted Jubril El Sudan
Re: Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State by yeyebrity: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oloriburuku, your friend 'Wicked' was bury rigging in Rivers and you were too dumb to follow suit. Did you expect to win after all the atrocities you committed? The nerve of some people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election / Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.