Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Spare Parts Business In Abuja...pls Advice Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Spare Parts Business In Abuja...pls Advice Me. (179 Views)

I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) / Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / Can You Spare $1 (N365) For All These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spare Parts Business In Abuja...pls Advice Me. by Nice2023(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2023
I happen to have been raised by a financially disadvantaged parents in lagos and as time went by,I progressed in life and found myself relocating to my new base.

I work with the Big F and I earn my salary and I have a business i do at the side which is close to 100million naira today.

Now is the deal,I want to start importation of spare parts business in Abuja and be selling them here in the north.

What advice do u have for me. I have someone who would be bringing in it from America.

Tell me what to expect as I really want to diversify.
Re: Spare Parts Business In Abuja...pls Advice Me. by AngusTV: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2023
Do you have prior knowledge of the spare parts business?

It is a trade that is learnt for at least 4 years. This is to enable you know the in and out of the business first before venturing into it.

1 Like

Re: Spare Parts Business In Abuja...pls Advice Me. by Nice2023(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2023
AngusTV:
Do you have prior knowledge of the spare parts business?

It is a trade that is learnt for at least 4 years. This is to enable you know the in and out of the business first before venturing into it.

Yes,I agree with u.

Like in our own case,what we are looking at is not the holistics parts perse,what we are looking at is selling engines and transmissions in whole sale.

And the class of engine we are talking about here is not dead engine...we want to create a name for ourselves in the wider market.

So,as time goes on,we shall move on to other accessories too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Cardless Withdrawal On All Banks In Nigeria / Learn How To Make 6 Figures Trading Digital Currencies / RENEC Listed On Lbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.