Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President (666 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court / Some top Biggest Losers And Gainers If Tinubu Eventually Wins The Elections / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by boltwings: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Yesterday I wrote about what to expect if Tinubu eventually becomes president...read it here https://www.nairaland.com/7611991/tinubu-eventually-ends-up-president

Today, below is what to expect if Peter Obi is eventually pronounced as the right president.

Dollar will rise a little to #800 for $1 but will gradually drops down to $500. CBN rate will float around $250-$350. This means prices of goods will drop, especially prices of imported goods.

All our refineries will begin to function at utmost capacity and more refineries would be built.. Nigeria would be refining crude oil and importation of petrol would stop. This will bring down the price of fuel to #40 -#50 per litre. This means that prices of goods and services will drop

There will be establishment of state police. Remember that all southern governors and some north central governors voted for state police. This would reduce kidnappings and killings in each state.

Nigeria farmers would produce more and even export more. Prices of food stuff would drop gradually.

Stealing and corruption would drop to it's lowest minimum as there will be immediate punishment to corrupt person's.

Electricity supply will become stable and Nigerians would begin to enjoy light like Ghana and other good countries

Minimum wage would be increased to atleast #60k if not #100k

People in IDP camps will begin to go back to their homes. there will be few or no IDP camps because peace will return.

There will be massive infrastructural development and building of manufacturing industries, leading to more employment opportunities for Nigerians.

Poverty ranking of Nigeria would drop drastically.

I am saving this here so that when Obi and Datti eventually retrieve the stolen mandate and become the driver and conductor of the bus carrying Nigerians, you will remember this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Wishful thinking. Learn to stop believing any politician until they’ve proven themselves
Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by khalling2008: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Too much drug can cause someone to dream that Abacha can still rule Nigeria.
We don't want Ipob terrorist sympathy as a president of Nigeria.
Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by Felabrity: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Ojuyobo rather die than lose that certificate

1 Like

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by Totilopussylick(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2023
He should prepare for that because he's going to return the stolen mandate to Obi the rightful owner at the end of the day
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo rather die than lose that certificate

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Na the poverty part dey make me laff hard....
Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by boltwings: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wishful thinking. Learn to stop believing any politician until they’ve proven themselves
what I wrote up there looks too good to you that's why you think it's wishful thinking. But it's what Obi will do.

1 Like

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by helinues: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Dreaming is good, but over dreaming na delusional
Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
boltwings:
what I wrote up there looks too good to you that's why you think it's wishful thinking. But it's what Obi will do.
How do you know he’ll keep to his promise?

1 Like

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
If he wins in court grin grin grin

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by backtovillage: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Wait sef
Are you Obi?
What makes you think he would do better?
His mumu track record in Anambra is a complete scam
Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by boltwings: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
Dreaming is good, but over dreaming na delusional
you see your life, you didn't even believe that Nigeria can be this better as I highlighted above. One good leader that's ready to do the right thing, can achieve all that, which is very easy for a man of dignity like Obi to achieve. it's about a good Nigeria and I am not dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by blacksam01: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
if he wins there is a national healthcare project i will embark upon that wwould affect almost 60% Nigerians...i aand my team aare just waiting for a sincere leadership for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by DanielPat01: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
boltwings

I was about documenting same on Facebook unknowingly someone here (you) already did.

To add to what you wrote:

1. STATEMENT OF CITIZENSHIP:
People not Nigerians (Niger Republic) would find it hard entering Nigeria as a special border guide measure will be set in place. Probably a border wall will be built that would demarcate clearly Nigeria from Niger

The easy access non-Nigerians have from Northern Nigeria will end as this a means which they (politicians) use to perpetrate evil.
I'm talking; under age voters and terrorist free movement and easy importation of weapons...

2. AGRICULTURE AS A MAIN SOURCE OF ONCOME:
There will be large agricultural produce across the entire nation. As a matter of fact the North that rejected him today will have and house most of this agricultural produce.

Nigeria will move from consumption to production. We will return to the era where Nigerians where surviving with Agriculture before the discovery of oil. He has always made good emphasis on agriculture.

Now imagine how far we could go if we have agriculture and crude oil combined as our major source of revenue?
If used effectively and with the speed of PO, trust me Nigeria won't be considered as the poorest country anymore in Peter Obi 8 yrs of rule.

3. FIGHT AGAINST INSECURIT AND TERRORISM: The fight against insecurity will be his number one priority. He has made mention of that regularly. Ofcourse his work in Anambra/his track record says it all.

Evans the notorious kidnapper ran out Anambra state because of the tight security and policing in Anambra state.

He (Evans) confessed Peter Obi chased him out Anambra state. Guess where ran to; Tinubu's Lagos.

That's aside. Military weapons will be acquired in mass this time without the money being embezzled.

Boko Haram, ISWAP and Ansaru terrorist groups will have to run to Niger Republic and CHAD because Sambisa will too small for them to hide.

Imagine if you are a soldier and PETER OBI the president and chief of army staff shows up in the battle field like the Chadian president did when Boko boys got into chad, the moral will definitely increase.

This is what we expected Buhari to do as a former military general and what he actually promised us but he failed to honour his word.

It's not like Chadian soldiers are more experienced or have more military hardware and firepower than the Nigeria military but it their zeal to fight and end terrorism plus the fact they know that their is little to no compromise in their military. Their president showing up in the battleground was their biggest motivation.

4. FIGHT AGAISNT OF CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT AND THE MILITARY:
Peter Obi has stated severally that;

"If you are a military personal and you fail to deliver you will be fired immediately so that able bodied men who are proactive and capable can take up the position." Now this will make people to sit up.

Politicians will also shape up because going down history you will know he has a disdain for corrupt people and has fought them with all his might.

This is me contributing to what you just said. There are more I know he would do but let me stop here.

PO's government will usher In a new system/style of governing.

You will realize that the Lagos-Ibadan railway that took 7 years to build was actually money that was being stoled all this while and that a railway same distance can be built for half the price in less than 16 months.

I ain't capping I'm talking fact. It's PO or nobody. Our stolen mandate must be returned.

Meanwhile this is how Peter Obi will beat Tinubu's APC in court like someone rightly posted... UPPERCUT! 😏😁

1 Share

Re: What To Expect If Peter Obi Eventually Wins In Court And Becomes President by DanielPat01: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lagosians ==> Ellu P top to bottom

(1) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Should Be Arrested Immediately / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Imo Assembly Seats / Guber Election: Thugs Protest Apparent Loss Of APC Candidate, Binani In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.