Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect (2941 Views)

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by boltwings: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2023
Dollar to naira exchange rate will get to the range of $1= #1500 to #2000. This means prices of things would increase

Fulani terrorist, bokoharam , ISIS etc will take over more villages and kill more without being arrested. They have resumed killing already in Benue and some part of Nigeria the moment Tinubu was declared INEC president

There won't be state police. Remember that all southern governors voted for the establishment of state police, but forget about state police

There will be more stealing and corruption, wrecking the already damaged economy

There will be scarcity of food because of the terrorist destructions effects. Prices of food will increase

Our refineries will not be fixed. we will still be importing fuel instead of producing in the country and crashing down the price.

I am saving this post here so you can come back to it if eventually Peter Obi didn't come in as the president.

Read my prediction on Peter Obi government here https://www.nairaland.com/7613430/what-expect-peter-obi-eventually

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Having the mentality of only your candidate can turn things around is not only delusional but backwards

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Having the mentality of only your candidate can turn things around is not only delusional but backwards

And is that why you are now mental?

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by boltwings: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
it's not about my candidate, it's about competency and integrity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by LegendHero(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
boltwings:

And who is the competent person with integrity? Peter Obi or Atiku?

Except if you don’t know what competence and integrity mean.

Peter Obi the thief and lying demagogue who also invested state fund is his personal business and looted Anambra money to invest in offshore Pandora safe haven do not look like someone with integrity. A man that lies effortlessly who claimed he only had one wristwatch for 17years do not seem like person with integrity.

As per competency, even Obi himself won’t say he is more competent than Tinubu based on their track record. Few days ago, he was even afraid to mention Anambra as part of his success but he instead mentioned “sub national state”.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
boltwings:

Take age and health away from Tinubu and tell me in one single way Obi is better than Tinubu.

I am waiting to read from you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Take age and health away from Tinubu and tell me in one single way Obi is better than Tinubu.

Obi will b better than Tinubu any day any time .

Take that to the bank

This is a man who took a loan to build a conglomerate in UK and back in Nigeria.

Not a man that went to USA to disgrace Nigeria selling heroin

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Take that to the bank

This is a man who took a loan to build a conglomerate in UK and back in Nigeria.

Typical Obi supporters, tell us how Obi is better than Tinubu see him writing bunkum

Radarada

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by LegendHero(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Take that to the bank

Obi build conglomerate in the UK? Except if conglomerate mean something else.

If you mean NEXT, the company don close down tey tey and that cannot be said to be a conglomerate in UK context.

From the company financial record, there is nothing conglomerate in that.
Shareholder fund is 29k pounds in 2013.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by MrSensor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

why are you trying everything to push the old baffoon down our throat?

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by boltwings: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

I don't need to take you back to who Obi is. The world has seen all candidate and Nigerians chose Obi after doing better in every comparations. But INEC thought otherwise and gave it to Tinubu by force. no need going back comparing them, I am just telling you all what to experience if eventually Tinubu happens to be your next president. I guess you didn't like the truth in my post because thats exactly what will happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
MrSensor:
why are you trying everything to push the old baffoon down our throat?

Push someone already elected?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
boltwings:
I don't need to take you back to who Obi is. The world has seen all candidate and Nigerians chose Obi after doing better in every comparations. But INEC thought otherwise and gave it to Tinubu by force. no need going back comparing them, I am just telling you all what to experience if eventually Tinubu happens to be your next president. I guess you didn't like the truth in my post because thats exactly what will happen.

Obi's supporters should just KS without disturbing us about anything related to politics. Reasonable number of Obi supporters are half baked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Ofunaofu: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Nigerians used to think that no government can be as bad as the current calamitous Buhari APC government of which Tinubu is part and parcel of but with the emergence of Tinubu, Nigerians have resigned to fate because it will get worst.

Tinubu absolutely got nothing to offer reason he avoided interviews and debates the same way Buhari avoided interviews and debates

helinues, with Tinubu, it is frying pan to fire
and you know this very fact

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

And is that why you are now mental?

My stage never get to your pa's own

Sebi you have dedicated your time to be trolling and bullying others online as life situation is becoming deteriorating.

Ajoka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by MrSensor(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Push someone already elected?

he did not win, he rigged.

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

My stage never get to your pa's own

Sebi you have dedicated your time to be trolling and bullying others online as life situation is becoming deteriorating.

Ajoka

You sure ?

You ask people for your street?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
MrSensor:
he did not win, he rigged.

True, as we can see he rigged in Lagos and Osun state.

Chai, Obi don brainwashed his supporters just like Kanu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
LegendHero:

If you mean NEXT, the company don close down tey tey and that cannot be said to be a conglomerate in UK context.

Tinubu was nabbed by narcotics agency

Agency when they nab CRACKERS he forfeitted the dirty money

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Typical Obi supporters, tell us how Obi is better than Tinubu see him writing bunkum

Radarada

Why your principal level wetting them send am to go do for USA begin sell crack ?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nigerians used to think that no government can be as bad as the current calamitous Buhari APC government of which Tinubu is part and parcel of but with the emergence of Tinubu, Nigerians have resigned to fate because it will get worst.

Tinubu absolutely got nothing to offer reason he avoided interviews and debates the same way Buhari avoided interviews and debates

helinues, with Tinubu, it is frying pan to fire
and you know this very fact

Hahahahaha, this people have turned to real losers crying and wailing untop of my mentions.

Would some of you people pkeme without mentioning my moniker in a day?

Is trolling now a profession?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha, this people have turned to real losers crying and wailing untop of my mentions.

Shatap you have no basic knowledge about politics

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Those people are stark illiterates. The same Next UK that was closed down for tax evasion.

You know my worries bro, if those who are currently supporting Obi are the future potential politicians in Alaigbo, then big wahala go dey for the region in the future oo

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Ofunaofu: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

As usual , you have resorted to posting reckless comments all over nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by nwapee(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
The agberos in Lagos especially Ajugunle, are worse than Boko Haram. Ask any transporter.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by LegendHero(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Those people are stark illiterates. The same Next UK that was closed down for tax evasion.

You know my worries bro, if those who are currently supporting Obi are the future potential politicians in Alaigbo, then big wahala go dey for the region in the future oo

They are reactionaries. If LP win in the SE states, they will regress more than their current state.

Just watch, they will soon start cursing Obi in 2 years time.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

As usual , you have resorted to posting reckless comments all over nairaland

You must the only educated person in your village. Imagine how he has been repeating same lines for days.

Common, be creative, come with something different, no dey dull my brain nigga
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Ofunaofu: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

You must the only educated in your village. Imagine how he has been repeating same lines for days.

Common, be creative, come with something different, no dey dull my brain nigga

You no get brain wey I fit dull na

Tinubu been don remove the brain reason for your reckless comments all over nairaland

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Shatap you have no basic knowledge about politics

Let me tell you the psychological effects of your activities on this forum.

It's logical for people to troll or attack those who are doing far beter than them in all ramifications.

You see all of us on this forum which you have been trolling, we are far above you which you can never meet up reason why you are trolling us and mind you, we can never stoop so low to that level.

Continue with the derision

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You no get brain wey I fit dull na

Tinubu been don remove the brain reason for your reckless comments all over nairaland

You get brain yet you dey troll others online

Listen to yourself again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Ofunaofu: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

You get brain yet you dey troll others online

Listen to yourself again

You wey the claim say you get brain see wetin you dey post for nairaland... stupid and reckless comments everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Bakwai And Hausa Banza: The Ancient Division Of Northern Nigeria. / Nigerian And Us Presidential Voting Process. What's The Difference? / Revision Of Nigeria 1985-1993 Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.