Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV (2237 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum / Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by donbrowser(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Let's put the record straight, Babajide Sanwo-Olu is the best candidate on the ballot and until you bring a better candidate with an outstanding record, we won't have a valid argument.

".....The youngest person on the ballot for the gubernatorial elections is 40. I am 57 today, let me discount my age. What have I done at 40? At 40, I have done things – I led several investment banks, 3 of them. I have worked in prospecting for Oil as part of my private sector experience.

"In the public sector, at 40, I have served as SA to the governor of Lagos, I have presented the budget of the state to the assembly. At 40, I have had 5 years of public sector experience. Two of the important parastatals in Lagos were reporting to me. So, it is not just about going to school, what have you done in the different sectors of the economy? ..."

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Massiveglory: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Beer parlour talk that yields the same result.

Lagos needs acceleration.
Pull off the plug from tinubu and the real potentials of lagos will be clear.

We do not forget billboards as this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Dreal1247: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Forget that emotional blackmail. Taxi drivers in Lagos state cannot earn a decent living. Everything they make is swallowed by the Lagos thugs. We cannot continue like this.

12 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Naira20: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2023
I doubt we have that time now.

Sanwo-olu disrespected Lagosians by not coming for debate

Why is he running around now?

He should keep his campaign till 2027.

For now GRV is the man.
Ellu P top to bottom

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by SWATMan: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2023
donbrowser:

Let's put the record straight, Babajide Sanwo-Olu is the best candidate on the ballot and until you bring a better candidate with an outstanding record, we won't have a valid argument.

".....The youngest person on the ballot for the gubernatorial elections is 40. I am 57 today, let me discount my age. What have I done at 40? At 40, I have done things – I led several investment banks, 3 of them. I have worked in prospecting for Oil as part of my private sector experience.

"In the public sector, at 40, I have served as SA to the governor of Lagos, I have presented the budget of the state to the assembly. At 40, I have had 5 years of public sector experience. Two of the important parastatals in Lagos were reporting to me. So, it is not just about going to school, what have you done in the different sectors of the economy? ..."

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

Buhari was a former military commander, a state governor, petroleum minister, PTF chairman and head of state. All these credentials did not impact on his leadership style where he failed woefully despite having all this listed experience. Sanwo Olu's "thought "provoking questions are indeed unnecessary

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by HellVictorinho7: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2023
SWATMan:

Buhari was a former military commander, a state governor, petroleum minister, PTF chairman and head of state. All these credentials did not impact on his leadership style where he failed woefully despite having all this listed experience. Sanwo Olu's "thought "provoking questions are indeed unnecessary
that's true

4 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2023
What has GRV done in Lagos to convince you to vote for him? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

9 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2023
SWATMan:

False equivalence.

Buhari did nothing in the private sector. Buhari was always hiding behind political power to get anything done. Sanwo Olu worked in the private sector where you need not have your way by coercing others to do your bidding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Validated: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Volksfuhrer:
What has GRV done in Lagos to convince you to vote for him? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
All this last minute debate won't help Sanwuolu. There was a call for debate, why did he japa? Oh, he thought Lagos was a walk over for APC until LP reset his brains.

Sanwuolu is a goner.
GRV has one assignment, just plug off the N57 billions being siphoned monthly from Lagos effective June 1, 2023. With that alone, Lagos will be richer by N400Billion in 2023.

11 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by SWATMan: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

False equivalence.

Buhari did nothing in the private sector. Buhari was always hiding behind political power to do anything. Sanwo Olu worked in the private sector where you need boy have your way by coercing others to do your bidding.

Leadership is all about vision. It has nothing to do with private sector experience. Most world renowned and successful leaders were never technocrats.

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by donbrowser(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
@seun can you please fix this image issue?

I want to post 50 projects launched by Sanwo-Olu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Validated:

All this last minute debate won't help Sanwuolu. There was a call for debate, why did he japa? Oh, he thought Lagos was a walk over LP reset his brains.

Sanwuolu is a goner. ...

SanwoOlu will win. I'm not doubting the fact that LP's presidential election results in Lagos surprised many, but the Governorship election is a different kettle of fish. The weekend is here already.

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by KanwuliaExtra: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
DID YOU GO TO MIT? cheesy
All the boy-boy work done from 'Tief-nubu'' drug-cartel appointments ni?
Please, GRV is the new Nigeria. . . for Nigerian youth without godfathers or fairy godmothers!
SANGO OLULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Beremx(f): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
A governor at 40years old has surpassed all these your achievements.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
SWATMan:

Leadership is all about vision. It has nothing to do with private sector experience. Most world renowned and successful leaders were never technocrats.

I don't trust GRV's vision. He is divisive and doesn't think things through before acting. A brash leader is no leader at all. GRV needs time to mature and remedy his mistakes.

In any case, SanwoOwu may not be perfect, but he is still better than the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by ubest1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Babajide Sanwo-Olu talking rubbish was BAT more competent than OBI & Atiku when u guys join in rigging him in, even GRV just finishes primary 6 we will vote him, somebody must start from somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

False equivalence.

Buhari did nothing in the private sector. Buhari was always hiding behind political power to get anything done. Sanwo Olu worked in the private sector where you need not have your way by coercing others to do your bidding.

No private sector in the world that has better leadership model that the military. Every leadership model came from the military.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

I don't trust GRV's vision. He is divisive and doesn't think things through before acting. A brash leader is no leader at all. GRV needs time to mature and remedy his mistakes.

How can something be better than another without proper comparison?
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by ResidentSnitch(f): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

Look at you pontificating... The same you that voted in a well-known drug lord, thief and ethnic bigot as your president...
Hypocrisy is in your genes.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thanksful:

How can something be better than another without proper comparison?

Alright. I'm presuming the operative word here is "proper." My experience of the incumbent. The rest of the contestants I don't trust, especially GRV.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Look at you pontificating... The same you that voted in a well-known drug lord, thief and ethnic bigot as your president...
Hypocrisy is in your genes.

Speculative and Irrelevant.

This is about GRV's suitability as Governor of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Omoawoke: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Beer parlour talk that yields the same result.

Lagos needs acceleration.
Pull off the plug from tinubu and the real potentials of lagos will be clear.

We do not forget billboards as this

Mr liberators, go to your Anambra and liberate your people

No room for ipob in Lagos
Stay out of our politics and face your problems which is worse in South east

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by being(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
And what makes u so sure,the N400bn saved would not be going to another person's pockets?
Validated:

All this last minute debate won't help Sanwuolu. There was a call for debate, why did he japa? Oh, he thought Lagos was a walk over for APC until LP reset his brains.

Sanwuolu is a goner.
GRV has one assignment, just plug off the N57 billions being siphoned monthly from Lagos effective June 1, 2023. With that alone, Lagos will be richer by N400Billion in 2023.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
What been GRV undertaken in Lagos to convince you to vote for him

Emm, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, dissertation, or assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by CodeTemplar: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
donbrowser:

Babajide Sanwo-Olu
If with all these experience sanwo-olu can still award inflated contract at 5 times going cost and expect a reward of second term, the devil, having experienced God's kingdom before and then gone on to supervise so many destructions, deserves more than hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Seun(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
donbrowser:
@seun can you please fix this image issue?

I want to post 50 projects launched by Sanwo-Olu
On which browser are you experiencing the issue?
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by SaiOba: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's too late for him to wail now..
He had the chance of asking these questions when he was invited for debate but he choose to ignore the Lagosian call for other political nonsense .
donbrowser:

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Dentidon: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
DID YOU GO TO MIT? cheesy
All the boy-boy work done from 'Tief-nubu'' drug-cartel appointments nii?
Please, GRV is the new Nigeria. . . for Nigerian youth without godfathers or fairy godmothers!
SANGO OLULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

What stupid MIT that can't pass his acron exam? Na ment? Someone that hasn't designed a simple building. Can't pass his acron exam too.

Sanwo olu graduated from both indigenous university (unilag) and foreign! He's got two degrees in construction works and another in business administration.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Dentidon: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
SWATMan:

Dey use your brain small. Go learn on the meaning of track records or just shut your hole.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Obidients will not think in this direction.
donbrowser:

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seems Nigeria Economy Has Finally Collapsed / Things Fall Apart: Seyi Law & Bashir Ahmed Clash On X Over Insecurity In Nigeria / Northerners Warn Against Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.