Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV (2236 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum / Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by donbrowser(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Seun:
On which browser are you experiencing the issue?

Chrome browser please

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by SaiOba: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Think about the Oro and give us your VERY UNBIASED OPINION about it.
AKWATGOLD1:
Obidients will not think in this direction.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Neatboy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Volksfuhrer:
What has GRV done in Lagos to convince you to vote for him? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

So, after you guys have tried using tribalism to no avail, now you have finally resorted to competence and experience.

🌽 CORN-FUSED PEOPLE🤣

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by donbrowser(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
@seun the picture uploading problem still persists, after submitting the image, it shows a verification page. After the verification page, it redirects to homepage. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

Alright. I'm presuming the operative word here is "proper." My experience of the incumbent. The rest of the contestants I don't trust, especially GRV.

You haven't experienced the rest but believe what you have experienced is the best that can possibly be on the menu?

Na wa for black man ooh
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by XAUBulls: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
donbrowser:

Let's put the record straight, Babajide Sanwo-Olu is the best candidate on the ballot and until you bring a better candidate with an outstanding record, we won't have a valid argument.

".....The youngest person on the ballot for the gubernatorial elections is 40. I am 57 today, let me discount my age. What have I done at 40? At 40, I have done things – I led several investment banks, 3 of them. I have worked in prospecting for Oil as part of my private sector experience.

"In the public sector, at 40, I have served as SA to the governor of Lagos, I have presented the budget of the state to the assembly. At 40, I have had 5 years of public sector experience. Two of the important parastatals in Lagos were reporting to me. So, it is not just about going to school, what have you done in the different sectors of the economy? ..."

Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Impressive resume.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thanksful:

You haven't experienced the rest but believe what you have experienced is the best that can possibly be on the menu?

Na wa for black man ooh

You misread my submission. Time is a universal constraint to all of us. I wish I had the time to write a lengthy article to buttress my stance. I don't. But if I come across as arrogantly dogmatic, my sincere apologies.

Kindest regards.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by donbrowser(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Poanan: 2:47am On Mar 17, 2023
donbrowser:

Let's put the record straight, Babajide Sanwo-Olu is the best candidate on the ballot and until you bring a better candidate with an outstanding record, we won't have a valid argument.

".....The youngest person on the ballot for the gubernatorial elections is 40. I am 57 today, let me discount my age. What have I done at 40? At 40, I have done things – I led several investment banks, 3 of them. I have worked in prospecting for Oil as part of my private sector experience.

"In the public sector, at 40, I have served as SA to the governor of Lagos, I have presented the budget of the state to the assembly. At 40, I have had 5 years of public sector experience. Two of the important parastatals in Lagos were reporting to me. So, it is not just about going to school, what have you done in the different sectors of the economy? ..."

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

Before hailing him for this thing he wrote. Compare your live with some of your classmates, you are not the best if you want to to be truthfrul to yourself interms iof progress. But does it mean you are a failure?
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Poanan: 2:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

False equivalence.

Buhari did nothing in the private sector. Buhari was always hiding behind political power to get anything done. Sanwo Olu worked in the private sector where you need not have your way by coercing others to do your bidding.

list what sanwo did in lagos before becoming a governor.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Poanan: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2023
donbrowser:
@seun can you please fix this image issue?

I want to post 50 projects launched by Sanwo-Olu

before or after he became governor?
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by donbrowser(m): 2:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

Before hailing him for this thing he wrote. Compare your live with some of your classmates, you are not the best if you want to to be truthfrul to yourself interms iof progress. But does it mean you are a failure?

If they are better than me, they should get the job. Simple as that grin
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Poanan: 3:03am On Mar 17, 2023
donbrowser:

If they are better than me, they should get the job. Simple as that grin

You dont get it, sanwo-olu decided to discount his age. In the real sense of it, it is sanwo that is the one without vision. If at 40 someone is thinking of becoming a governor. That alone supercedes any achievement sanwo claims.

If Gbadebo decides to get the future value of his age using same discounting factor as sanwo, it is clear sanwo will not be anywhere near him.

Sanwo olu should rest with the last minute talk he had the opportunity to address lagosians he felt Lagosians are too small to talk to because power comes from Bourdillon. The last week were spent around licking ice cream on the road and claiming to know the igbo guy selling at a mall when he was still small. ALL FROM A 57YRS OLD MAN abi?
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by DMerciful(m): 4:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Unfortunately, he doesn't have freewill to work as a public servant
Volksfuhrer:

False equivalence.

Buhari did nothing in the private sector. Buhari was always hiding behind political power to get anything done. Sanwo Olu worked in the private sector where you need not have your way by coercing others to do your bidding.
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by donbrowser(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

You dont get it, sanwo-olu decided to discount his age. In the real sense of it, it is sanwo that is the one without vision. If at 40 someone is thinking of becoming a governor. That alone supercedes any achievement sanwo claims.

If Gbadebo decides to get the future value of his age using same discounting factor as sanwo, it is clear sanwo will not be anywhere near him.

Sanwo olu should rest with the last minute talk he had the opportunity to address lagosians he felt Lagosians are too small to talk to because power comes from Bourdillon. The last week were spent around licking ice cream on the road and claiming to know the igbo guy selling at a mall when he was still small. ALL FROM A 57YRS OLD MAN abi?

Stop confusing yourself. What has Gbadebo achieved
Re: Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV by Poanan: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
donbrowser:

Stop confusing yourself. What has Gbadebo achieved

Sanwo Olu should stop confusing his self. At 40 bankole was already a speaker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Warn Against Protests / INEC Cannot Disqualify Atiku: Court / The Problem With Nigeria Has Nothing To Do With Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.