Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground (41572 Views)

Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Outrage As Akpabio Storms Campaign Ground Brandishing Dangerous Local Weapon(pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Juoflife1:
Sanwoolu is not addressing the agbero problem in Lagos, instead he's moving from one place to another. This agbero problem is one of the major reason people want him out. He is a performing Governor.
when will your governor address the agbero in onitsha market.
Those once are king for where Lagos own dey

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Idamuadugbo: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men Re Us*less....... All of them sad sad sad

Your papa is the most useless imp dat ever walk dis earth.
And am pretty sure ur mom ain't far from such fate.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Kog45(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. Sanwo-olu is a learner.
It didn't take PO 3 days to rubbish his visit to Zion.

Who is Cubana chiefpriest?
Even his boss Obi Cubana couldn't help his younger brother in his village in Anambra.Despite killing 1000 cows during his mums funeral.

This guy that can't convince 50 yorubas he pays to vote Sanwo-olu is it ibos who have made up their minds to vote GRV that he'd convince?

These ibos are just scamming Sanwo-olu

This is the issue...Lagos a Yoruba land is now Yoruba vs Ibo to determine who becomes governor.How I wish other states can tolerate this and we see better Nigeria.All i know competency Sanwo Olu takes it and only sentiment can make Gbadebo win cuz he lacks it but enjoying euphoria that surrounded Peter Obi.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by newnigerdelta00: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
This one de epp im pocket. E deceive himself.

PO and obedients don dismantle all these kain politics.
Fellow lagosians, the liberation of lagos is in our hands. It's just few hours to go
Come out and vote aggressively for the liberation of our state.

GRV, ellu pee top to bottom

I pity you
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Juoflife1(f): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Shut up sir. Bad government is not a respecter of religion or tribe. Na everybody in this country that will suffer or enjoy. Make una no dey deceive unaselves.
DOD88:

You have no choice. Cubana is just being smart and sensible. If you people do otherwise, you Igbos will suffer it. We are watching!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Fearyourcreator: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:

Fellow lagosians, the liberation of lagos is in our hands. It's just few hours to go

ADC
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by fesonu: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders, i can't bear it any longer from the pressures i'm getting from my loan provider Lcredit and Carbon.
It's really pushing me into depression. i can't eat nor sleep. As a father with a wife and two kids, the challanges i'm facing at the moment is too much for me to contend with. With the name of God i'm begging you my fellow brothers and sisters to help me with whatever you can give out to a father in need. The God you worship will never let you down in times of needs. Please help ma. Bank name - Carbon, acct nos. 4612415315.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
ediot the reality will done on you foooools once again come this Saturday ediot sebi na only una be angel , u dey work for paradise in heaven not ur pocket , Obidients and maggot brain everywhere shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Massiveglory:

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by rummmy: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
I thought they said they will deport igbos..yet they invited igboman to market their A1 failure......
This is why I call them noise makers
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
that will be in Onitsha not here in Lagos yoruba land , this is our local/grass root election not federal. u ediot shud go to una igbo land and do ur nonsense ooooooo
ubest1:
Who send him this time LP will double the margin

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by rummmy: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
that will be in Onitsha not here in Lagos yoruba land , this is our local/grass root election not federal. u ediot shud go to una igbo land and do ur nonsense ooooooo
start by sending cubana parking.
If not,then you are a noise maker.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Zeezenho: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Sorry to ask o, isn't he from the South East?

The governorship election come be like say na only Lagos the election dey take place ooo. Both Hausa Igbo, gbo gbo everybody that is not from Lagos should go back to their state and cast their votes na, abi una too no want make una state good come sweet as Lagos take be?

Of a n a real lagosian De ballot.if you don't like it go back to ognomosho.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by nurusystem(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
I WILL LIKE THE OBIDEIENT LP TO STILL TEST THEIR POPULARITY IN THIS GOVERNOR SHIP ELECTION ,I BELIEVE IN THIS VERY EKO KONI BAJE THEM GO STILL COLLECT WOTOWOTO, THEY THINK THEY CAN CONTROL LAGOS LET SEE ...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Cubana is being gratefull for what Lagos Yoruba land blessing has done to him , Yorubas dont get harsh with visitors that knw their boundary but brutal with bunch of mor0ns and ediotic and ungrateful bast adds like you , who enter as pauper from ur cursed igbo land and now can feed urselves at least. u sow hate and tribal war then we shall give to u squarely. try do rubbish this saturday na
rummmy:
start by sending cubana parking.
If not,then you are a noise maker.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by JealousCobra(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
grin yea
4 + 4

Sanwo lekan si

Ready to serve you...
Name the duty, HE IS THERE.

Come Saturday, vote BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU

If Ashewolu wins on Saturday na rigging but we will follow mc Oluomo & co bumper to bumper 😎
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by shizzle1: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. Sanwo-olu is a learner.
It didn't take PO 3 days to rubbish his visit to Zion.

Who is Cubana chiefpriest?
Even his boss Obi Cubana couldn't help his younger brother in his village in Anambra.Despite killing 1000 cows during his mums funeral.

This guy that can't convince 50 yorubas he pays to vote Sanwo-olu is it ibos who have made up their minds to vote GRV that he'd convince?

These ibos are just scamming Sanwo-olu

are you an urchin? It's Igbo no 'ibo'

Thank you

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Kobicove(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Efedin:
The way the mama and Papa them were looking Ay him like Black and White TV got me Thinking

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
JealousCobra:

If Ashewolu wins on Saturday na rigging but we will follow mc Oluomo & co bumper to bumper 😎
walai ibo don geh mind for Lagos gan oo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Zeezenho:

Of a n a real lagosian De ballot.if you don't like it go back to ognomosho.
someone from abakalike village is telling a yoruba man to leave one of his father land.
Walai you ipob p!gs🐷 are funny
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by JealousCobra(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
walai ibo don geh mind for Lagos gan oo

Lol, I also love other tribes but don't cross ur boundaries 😎
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by spencekat(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
peter obi successfully turned LP to Igbo party

What is this full blooded ibo man looking for in ondo state?
May be he was born and brought up in Ondo.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by highchief1: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sermwell:

That is to tell you that those who were supporting Obi did so because they believe he's the right man for the job and not because he's Igbo! I hope this taught you a lesson?
we are in the same page o.I don’t have any problem with Obi.but anybody thinking what happened feb25 will repeat is a dreamer
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by 77up(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sane Lagosians know that voting Sanwoolu for second term is the right thing to do.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by rummmy: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Cubana is being gratefull for what Lagos Yoruba land blessing has done to him , Yorubas dont get harsh with visitors that knw their boundary but brutal with bunch of mor0ns and ediotic and ungrateful bast adds like you , who enter as pauper from ur cursed igbo land and now can feed urselves at least. u sow hate and tribal war then we shall give to u squarely. try do rubbish this saturday na
always shifting goal post....Igbo man is igboman ... practice what you preach or keep quiet Oga ...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
moneyissweet:
If gbadebo win make he chase out this mugu from Lagos.

Fat fool

For campaigning for his preferred candidate abi?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by udemzyudex(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
This one dey try protect and secure him business.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by shizzle1: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
motionarena:

Go and Liberate your Enugu
You left your slump to come to Lagos to make your life better.

And you here shouting liberation
Ewu!
what's your state of origin? Are you from Lagos? Foolish pig
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by gragz8701: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
festacman:
Whatever you do on Saturday, don't hand over Lagos State to somebody who is terribly deficient in requisite experience.
Well said
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground by Nasige(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
My anger with those supporting LP is that they believe they can not loss. On Saturday they will start shouting rigging up and down.

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos