Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks (1083 Views)

Kano Approves ₦854m For Mass Wedding, ₦700m For BUK Students’ Fees / Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by akanke79: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9NTN4OIlQ
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Ecos(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Useless talk
God forbid I join terrorist religion tueh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Naira20: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Unfortunately that ,I understand, is the most repulsive religion to the IBO man.
Any IBO you see practicing Islam is there temporarily for money.

Islam is full of lies and very unattractive.

6 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by colorsofrainbow: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
akanke79:
Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9NTN4OIlQ

I've watched the video 1million times. He was only bitter over the marginalisation of Igbos. He didn't lay emphasis about Igbos converting to Muslims even tho he acknowledged the world respects the middle East nations perhaps for reason being they are mostly Muslim nations.

If na so u wan hustle your own with fake propaganda and lies,u are dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Islamists: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
These pictures represent Islam.

Men with chopped off legs and hands.
60 years old man marrying 11 years old kid as wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by drlateef: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naira20:
Unfortunately that ,I understand, is the most repulsive religion to the IBO man.

You will soon wake up. That religion delivers the truth while churches and pastors deliver lies to you. Don’t you get sense from the election you just did?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by November1857(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
drlateef:

You will soon wake up. That religion delivers the truth while churches and pastors deliver lies to you. Don’t you get sense from the election you just did?
God forbid bad thing !

The way oil and water can't be mixed, thesame way Igbo and Islam can't mixed..

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by richie240: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's not enough to change religion.
The mata on ground is: can d average igbo person exist without hate and bitterness in his life?

Na d koko of d mata be dt!
cool

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Neckpresser101: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
richie240:
It's not enough to change religion.
The mata on ground is: can d average igbo person exist without hate and bitterness in his life?

Na d koko of d mata be dt!
cool

Can a Yoruba man do without mining peoples skulls?

Just wondering out loud

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by rummmy: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Islam is a taboo in igboland....
No this and find peace... grin

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by mightyhaze: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
drlateef:

Which election if I may ask
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Strafudeen: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Islam now begging for congratulations like the iragbiji born bastard and election thief grin

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by richie240: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yorubas dey learn work nah, you never hear of Okija shrine for alaigbo where skull mining is an industry in its own?
C'mon taaaaa dia!
cool
Neckpresser101:

Can a Yoruba man do without mining peoples skulls?

Just wondering out loud

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by limeta(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
drlateef:

Lateef the thief
When are they going to chop off your limbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yHn2kPsIFA

Are you not the same lateef bursted by Christian prince
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Neckpresser101: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
richie240:
Yorubas dey learn work nah, you don hear of Okija shrine for alaigbo where skull mining is an industry in its own?
C'mon taaaaa dia!
cool
I know
Your people are the suppliers grin
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Ofodirinwa: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
If you are christian you are already a muslim, you're just an ignorant muslim
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by drlateef: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
November1857:
God forbid bad thing !

The way oil and water can't be mixed, thesame way Igbo and Islam can't mixed..

Ignorant lout. There are many muslim igbos that i know. They even have facebook pages. The secretary of Supreme Council for Muslims in Nigeria is an igbo man. I know many of them personally.
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by gawu1: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ecos:
Useless talk
God forbid I join terrorist religion tueh
Just remain ipob terrorist.
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by gawu1: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
The Igbo activated their ipob terror organization about 8 years ago in their bid to spite at Buhari presidency. Three years later the world was stunned seeing how they introduced cannibalism to the act of terrorism; an act never seem nor ever recorded in modern history. That they are occupying tenth position in the recent ranking, most experts and commentators on world security and terrorism believe the ipob were underscored and supposed to stand somewhere between number one and two.
With Tinubu presidency, a Yoruba Muslim from the South west extraction who defeated the Igbo refurbished anointed candidate despite the cyber war unleashed on Nigerians to sway support for him, the Igbos are out of Nigerian power equation for at least another 16 years. For real there is that palpable fear that these tribal supremacists will soon extend there demonic activities to outside Nigerian boundary and that they may get link to other international terrorist organizations. Towards the election the ipob terrorists mellow down their antagonistic attitudes on other Nigerians. To suspending their imposed Mondays sit at home in the five Eastern Igbo state, Nigeria was no longer called a zoo. The new method was intensified cyber bullying against everything standing between their candidate and the presidency. In fact they almost achieved in hoodwinked the Christian electorates to see the election as a thing of Muslim vs Christian. A third class graduate of philosophy, Peter Obi became the new face of the Nigeria breed terrorists immediately Nnamdi Kanu was nabbed by Nigerian security intelligent in far away neighbor county, Kenya.
But good thing is that even though they are spread and live everywhere within and outside, their fewer in number within the Nigerian territory allayed the fear for they can easily be identified and rounded up.
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by November1857(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
drlateef:

Ignorant lout. There are many muslim igbos that i know. They even have facebook pages. The secretary of Supreme Council for Muslims in Nigeria is an igbo man. I know many of them personally.
Afonja Muslim, keep decieving yourself, there's nothing like Igbo Muslim.....

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Ecos(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
gawu1:

Just remain ipob terrorist.
Kaci Uwaka
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by HappyPagan: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naira20:

Indeed. The Abrahamic gods are full of lies and very unattractive..

The other tale says one Jewish man they killed in Israel died for my sins. Lol. God forbid Abraham... What a violent maniac.
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by gawu1: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Ecos:

Kaci Uwaka
Uwa ta ba karuwa ba ce.
Dan tiles
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Ikpaitid: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Islam hereby rejects all IPOB goats.
God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by gidgiddy: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2023
There's a reason why there are very few Igbo muslims, the Republican and egalitarian nature of Igbos dont embrace it.

Igbos are majorly judeo-Christian people, of over 45 million Igbos, there are less than a thousand Igbo Muslims
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by gidgiddy: 12:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Islam hereby rejects all IPOB goats.
God forbid bad thing.

I hope Islam goes the the etra mile of letting Igbos go their way as an independent country. But of course we know that the unity beggars dont want that
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by Ikpaitid: 2:38am On Mar 18, 2023
gidgiddy:

I hope Islam goes the the etra mile of letting Igbos go their way as an independent country. But of course we know that the unity beggars dont want that
Re: Ndi Igbo Its Time For Mass Conversion To Islam!/igbo Man Speaks by 2mch(m): 2:49am On Mar 18, 2023
This guy that relocated to Nigeria but refused to stay in the East. LMAO. All clowns these people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Federal Capital Territory Is a State, Who Is The Governor? / Why Tinubu Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On May 26 / FG Urges Nigerians To Consider Bicycles For Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.