Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor (11480 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by oikirodah(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
The Voice Of The People : Man Recants How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Road In Emu Community 

"We must not forget Adams Oshiomhole's wonderful work as the Executive Governor of Edo State; he constructed an access road to my village in  Emu community of Esan South East around Okhuesan, and the road now connects us to many places, including Bayelsa and Port Harcourt.

Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole has always been there for the people, he is a strong voice for the people, and those seeking his downfall will fail. May God bless Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole."

That was the opening statement sent by an anonymous Esan Whasapp user, recognizing Adams Oshiomhole's performance.

He went on to say how Adams Oshiomhole not only did a fantastic job for the people of Edo State, but also stood up to issues of national importance, and how the Federal Government, led by the PDP, tried to bully him into silence, but he stood firm for the common man.

"Oshiomhole had always played a vital role in the development of not just Edo State but Nigeria as a nation his consistent intervention in the affairs of the common has earned him an enviable position as a real COMRADE of the masses.

He would go down in history as a leader who puts the people first in everything he does; it is my joy that he is now seeking to represent his people in the National Assembly as a senator; his stewardship would not only make Edo North residents proud, but also the state and the South South as a whole."

Our inbox has been inundated with recent awesome compliments on Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, from his union days to even after he served the people of Edo State as executive governor.

So, we'd like to hear your thoughts on Adams Oshiomhole. Please leave your comments below.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/the-voice-of-the-people-man-recants-how-oshiomhole-gave-them-access-to-road-in-emu-community/

Source iReporteronline.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
No Tinubu dvck eating threads in the past 48hrs,dem never find you Christmas package?

6 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by jmoore(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nigerians forget too easily. No be this governor tell one woman 'Go and die'?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by EscoBat: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
jmoore:

6 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by ttshems(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Very true
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by okeyumez(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
A
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Light78: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
This one people are trying hard to make him popular again

5 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lol...we have had such terrible leadership in Nigeria that people now celebrate normal things. No wonder we still have people supporting Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by atdscentofwater: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
he tried though

5 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Brendaniel: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Looks like oikirodah is the new alexreports for Tinubu and Oshiomhole...

8 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by OGwales(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Osho to the world. He did well as governor.

Like for Osho share for Tinubu

17 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by olumide4christ: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oshiomhole is still the best democratically elected governor Edo state has ever had.

He is the governor who revived and transformed the infrastructure of Edo state after Lucky Igbinedion abandoned governance in the state for many years, claiming that it was the godfathers in the state who were taking the allocation of the state.

Having grown up in the then Bendel state and later Edo state, lived in Benin for 11 years before moving to Lagos with my parents in 1992, it was so appalling when I returned to Benin in 2008 during Lucky Igbinedion's tenure for project work, and I found many roads like Ihama road, GRA completely impassable.

Fast forward to 2010/2011 during Oshiomhole administration when I came to Benin again for a project (Guaranty Trust Bank, Sapele road branch), I saw new roads, green-colored BRT type buses, etc.

Oshiomhole really tried compared to his predecessors and successors...give it to him. Like I told my wife recently, on the average, APC/ACN governors are more project-minded than PDP governors. The only PDP governor that has impressed me in terms of projects is Emperor Wike cheesy cheesy

Modified

..And the immediate past and the present Akwa-Ibom governors...they have really done a good job.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Dada4me: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
As far as construction of roads in Edo state is concerned, it's Oshiomole after Abrose Alli

9 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by joshjc(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
He performed well is governor

11 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Odumoye(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pentofriend:
Abeg help me with 2k, the company I work is not producing and they have told all non company staffs to stay at home. Abeg make person help me in name of God.
316196466zerro first bnk
Wetin 2k wan do u.Oya confess, you wan use am carry 2 odds for sporty abi?

5 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by okeyumez(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Adams remains the best governor. Only the Gullible people of Edo voted for Obaseki out of emotions. Today majority are regretting

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by HydraFeeds(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
jmoore:
Nigerians are very stubborn ,they have turned all important street to marketplace and refuse to adopt modern policy.

NB : I understand there’s poverty and lack of resources but the governor was frustrated because of his peoples stubbornness . Though he later compensated her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by BOLATINUBU01: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Osho BABA

3 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by duro4chang(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
May God bless Tinubu and Oshiomole. May they all win

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by NSNO(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Politics aside, in terms of infrastructure oshiomhole tried in edo state, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. From auchi to irrua to benin, he constructed roads and rebuilt a lot of schools (red roof revolution).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
jmoore:
Nobody forgot.
The OP is just fooling himself.
Nobody rate Oshiomole in Edo again.
He messed himself up by romancing with Tinubu.
Tinubu and APC are forever hated in Edo

3 Likes

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by bigdammyj: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reading.,
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Upton: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Upton: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody forgot.
The OP is just fooling himself.
Nobody rate Oshiomole in Edo again.
He messed himself up by romancing with Tinubu.
Tinubu and APC are forever hated in Edo

Leave am. This Osigwe guy is using his blog to promote Oshiomhole and APC

1 Like

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Wickedfacts: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeyumez:
Adams remains the best governor. Only the Gullible people of Edo voted for Obaseki out of emotions. Today majority are regretting

They allowed ipob pigs following Kanu to mislead them. Today, they are too ashamed to cry out.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job / Good Governance: I Need Your Prayers- Buhari Tells Religious Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.