Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) (2882 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Youth Corper Shot Dead By Cultist After He Was Mistaken For Someone Else (Pics) / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Man seen "FROZEN" at the doorstep of someone else as the whole area gather to look at him in shock shocked shocked shocked cool

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp2fIe1jM8g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01K7qMrmBqg

1 Share

Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Berrityga: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
When I rent house for girl nah this kind of juju I go do. So any guy that goes to her house will freeze there till I come

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by siofra(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
May this happen to all cheating men. Amen!!!
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
When I rent house for girl nah this kind of juju I go do. So any guy that goes to her house will freeze there till I come

Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Karlifate: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Probably he's acting the Nollywood version of that "Frozen" movie.

cheesy grin

Nigeria is full of untapped talents. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Mercury12(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ku si ile yin is better than Ku si ile wá. Abi nah which kind wahala be this
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Reelmii: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin...miracle no dey tire jesus....the owner of the apartment pays his tithe grin grin grin
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Blackpowers101: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bvlgari:
Man seen "FROZEN" at the doorstep of someone else as the whole area gather to look at him in shock shocked shocked shocked cool

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp2fIe1jM8g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01K7qMrmBqg
Tell me say no juju next time.
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by PoliteActivist: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Blackpowers101:

Mumuuuuuu. I knew that'd be AFRICAN'S automatic conclusion! Elsewhere, say US, nobody would be thinking juju, and they'd soon unravel what happened (probably a skit or publicity stunt). One fake juju man could also have organized this to get customers

4 Likes

Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Angrygoat: 4:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Inyama.
See mucus from his nose
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:38am On Mar 17, 2023
There must be a connection somewhere between the that man and the owner of the house.
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by 89Elpazziano(m): 5:44am On Mar 17, 2023
colorado at work... This is hard drugs and in other countries like usa, its called the zombie drugs....Guy is fast asleep on heavy Trips.

Mumuuuuuu. I knew that'd be AFRICAN'S automatic conclusion! Elsewhere, say US, nobody would be thinking juju, and they'd soon unravel what happened (probably a skit or publicity stunt). One fake juju man could also have organized this to get customers[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by davosea(m): 5:56am On Mar 17, 2023
grin no be juju b DAT?
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by nedekid: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Why does stuff like this happen only in the trenches?
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by falcon01: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Imagine nonsense. So some random video with No valid explanation is your proof of juju?.
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by ZOT2023: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Wetin happen?
siofra:
May this happen to all cheating men. Amen!!!
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by henndukwe18: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Ebilimmiri at work
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Blackpowers101: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2023
falcon01:
Imagine nonsense. So some random video with No valid explanation is your proof of juju?.
the fact remains that JUJU exist.
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Blackpowers101: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Mumuuuuuu. I knew that'd be AFRICAN'S automatic conclusion! Elsewhere, say US, nobody would be thinking juju, and they'd soon unravel what happened (probably a skit or publicity stunt). One fake juju man could also have organized this to get customers
And you can not see it that someone has even caused you to be insulting people anywhere and everytime? Na your mouth go kill you.
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Blackpowers101: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Small rat, send me your real name, make i make you get very miserable week. The same juju wey dem use de frustrate your family na him u dey try tell me say e no de exist?
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by falcon01: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blackpowers101:
the fact remains that JUJU exist.
That ain't no fact, it's a fallacy
Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by Franzinni: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
He is on Percocets ... He is a junkie

He is frozen in real life due to jonzing but in his mind he is at the club with davido and wizkid

1 Like

Re: Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video) by amuwo1980: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Might not be juju , we have such cases in psych

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After He Discovered His Account Balance Is Less Than #2,500 / Start Running. Black Axee And Eiye Cult War PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.