Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income (1278 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by youngmoore(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good day everyone, please the advise I need on this.My marriage is 17years now with 2kids. I stop been having sex with my wife going to 6months now and I can’t continue masturbating again.I’m having issues with my business like I’m the only provider in the house while my wife has no job or side hustling.have invested set up a business for her severally with millions of money and still nothing to talk about until I have up investing.going to two years now I insisted to look for work and she refused, she always claim or waiting her family to grant her money to start fresh business while it has not been granted till date.The problem now is she is complaining of another baby without her having any income and in my own side in having serious issues in my business.she is not ready for me to use protective like she need pregnant.
I need your advise over 6months now we don’t do anything and I don’t have sex outside.she keep complaining of having another pregnant and I call her one on one, the situations on ground now in my business and if having another pregnant she will not do anything again .i need your advise I’m tired of masturbating all time and she don’t want protective sex against pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
youngmoore:
■ Good day everyone, please the advise I need on this.My marriage is 17years now with 2kids. I stop been having sex with my wife going to 6months now and I can’t continue masturbating again. I’m having issues with my business like I’m the only provider in the house while my wife has no job or side hustling. have invested set up a business for her severally with millions of money and still nothing to talk about until I have up investing. going to two years now I insisted to look for work and she refused, she always claim or waiting her family to grant her money to start fresh business while it has not been granted till date.
■ The problem now is she is complaining of another baby without her having any income and in my own side in having serious issues in my business. she is not ready for me to use protective like she need pregnant.
■ I need your advise over 6months now we don’t do anything and I don’t have sex outside.she keep complaining of having another pregnant and I call her one on one, the situations on ground now in my business and if having another pregnant she will not do anything again .i need your advise I’m tired of masturbating all time and she don’t want protective sex against pregnancy.
1. These stories ehn! undecided

2. She wants a baby on top say una no fit afford things as he be? and this after 17 years of marriage? undecided

3. Go get a vasectomy and you can both have all the sex you want then without worry. You already have two kids. Or use a good condom. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by IyaTola: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. These stories ehn! undecided

2. She wants a baby on top say una no fit afford things as he be? and this after 17 years of marriage? undecided

3. Go get a vasectomy and you can both have all the sex you want then without worry. You already have two kids. Or use a good condom. undecided
As in ehn
Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by Karleb(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2023
You are permitted to give her a hot slap if she brings it up again.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by ahnie: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2023
She wants to put your in a loop.
Honestly I keep wondering why some women chooses to be FTHW.

A man carrying the duties of the family alone is not good,it tells on him and that's one of the major reason why men do not last.

As a wife making your money's gives you sense of independence,bn supportive in the home front is an edge.

Op,pls Nigeria is hard at the moment,if your finance cannot carry a third child,pls rest.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by Engrmikky: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Am virtually almost in the same boat with the OAP. For mine, she’s even pregnant with twins as we speak. We already have 2kids and am virtually the person providing everything in the house down to pure water and bread.

When she was 2 weeks pregnant, I suggested medical D&C but she refused and started reporting me to everyone - My parents and her parents. This caused a big issue in the house that she packed her things and the kids to travel to where her mom is without my permission. Her mom was the person that paid for her transportation - Flight I suspect as she said she needed to be taken care of because it’s high risk pregnancy. I told her point blank that she and her mom will bear full responsibilities of her well being and the kids as they left the house without my approval. The kids are just at home with her while their mate are in school after I have paid about 500k for school fees.

Honestly, this has virtually torn my marriage and home as her mom is the main problem in this marriage. All our relocation plans virtually in ruins

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by signature2012(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Engrmikky:
Am virtually almost in the same boat with the OAP. For mine, she’s even pregnant with twins as we speak. We already have 2kids and am virtually the person providing everything in the house down to pure water and bread.

When she was 2 weeks pregnant, I suggested medical D&C but she refused and started reporting me to everyone - My parents and her parents. This caused a big issue in the house that she packed her things and the kids to travel to where her mom is without my permission. Her mom was the person that paid for her transportation - Flight I suspect as she said she needed to be taken care of because it’s high risk pregnancy. I told her point blank that she and her mom will bear full responsibilities of her well being and the kids as they left the house without my approval. The kids are just at home with her while their mate are in school after I have paid about 500k for school fees.

Honestly, this has virtually torn my marriage and home as her mom is the main problem in this marriage. All our relocation plans virtually in ruins

If for anything;work on your marriage especially the relocation plan.Mind you,it might favour her a little when you guys relocate due to Western laws that favour women.The bigger favour and blessing will be for your kids having the dual Passport.

You may not like what i said now,but in the nearest future,you will understand better.
Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by frozen70(f): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2023
youngmoore:
Good day everyone, please the advise I need on this.My marriage is 17years now with 2kids. I stop been having sex with my wife going to 6months now and I can’t continue masturbating again.I’m having issues with my business like I’m the only provider in the house while my wife has no job or side hustling.have invested set up a business for her severally with millions of money and still nothing to talk about until I have up investing.going to two years now I insisted to look for work and she refused, she always claim or waiting her family to grant her money to start fresh business while it has not been granted till date.The problem now is she is complaining of another baby without her having any income and in my own side in having serious issues in my business.she is not ready for me to use protective like she need pregnant.
I need your advise over 6months now we don’t do anything and I don’t have sex outside.she keep complaining of having another pregnant and I call her one on one, the situations on ground now in my business and if having another pregnant she will not do anything again .i need your advise I’m tired of masturbating all time and she don’t want protective sex against pregnancy.

Well she may not be the struggling type that wants to be serious with business that's why it's falling

Secondly she does want to be idle as home so pregnancy will keep her busy ans she will have enough excuses not to kill herself with hustling and bustling

Every woman is a smart one

Advice her to enroll in to teaching as so many schools are looking for teachers

But am sure she will dodge it,

Maybe she wants to be a full time house wife

That's their signs, having babies without planning and contributions

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Engrmikky:
■ Am virtually almost in the same boat with the OAP. For mine, she’s even pregnant with twins as we speak. We already have 2kids and am virtually the person providing everything in the house down to pure water and bread.
When she was 2 weeks pregnant, I suggested medical D&C but she refused and started reporting me to everyone - My parents and her parents. This caused a big issue in the house that she packed her things and the kids to travel to where her mom is without my permission. Her mom was the person that paid for her transportation - Flight I suspect as she said she needed to be taken care of because it’s high risk pregnancy.
I told her point blank that she and her mom will bear full responsibilities of her well being and the kids as they left the house without my approval. The kids are just at home with her while their mate are in school after I have paid about 500k for school fees.
■ Honestly, this has virtually torn my marriage and home as her mom is the main problem in this marriage. All our relocation plans virtually in ruins
1. She didn't get herself pregnant, So don't think to pretend she is all to blame for being pregnant with kids you are both not ready or able to care for. That excuse is what over 90% of Nigerians living in poverty even today continue to use and it never works. undecided

2. You suggested an abortion after you impregnated her when you could have avoided all of that by simply using protection 2 weeks earlier. You are dead set on putting the blame on just your wife for this, aren't you? undecided

3. LOL... I do hope that woman is ready to use her brain at this point in her life. Do you think it makes sense to abandon your own kids on whom? Nigeria? Ogbeni, abandonment is now a crime abeg! Your spouse can take you to court and if you don't pay up, you will be fined or even jailed for it. undecided

4. What has your marriage torn is your carelessness and your attempt to blame your wife alone for the foolishness! If you were serious about not wanting to have more kids, you would have gotten a vasectomy or used adequate protection. All you are doing here telling us tales thinking we are from the village of stewpids or something. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Some women main mission in life is to come into your life to frustrate you.
Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by Foodqueen(f): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Op, you are one in a thousand men that is ready to use condom with his wife.

Unfortunately, your wife no gree.

Get a vasectomy, de nack and release de go.

She wouldn't know why she isn't getting pregnant.
Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by 4ward4: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Engrmikky:

What you have suggested is Sacrilegious a D & C , For your pregnant Wife? How does it even sound to your hearing talk more of even involving family . You have created a customized hate for you self, from your family her family and even your Wife, Because this Story will never die. Guess what ? Those unborn kids will get to hear about it . Really hurtful I must tell you.
While still unmarried years ago , I once met a lady who detested her father, why? She grew up to know exactly such story.She was telling me with tears in her eyes.
You are married and need not utter some words, that will be made public. I will advise you start making immediate amends, go get your people ASAP.
I am currently married with a 5yrs old child, currently having it in mind of making another baby at my own order. Your wife is just like ever other women, despite the temptation i never buggled for her tricks, because within that 5yrs I was running my MEng and i will definitely not be able to provide adequately.
Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by Lamanii22(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dont Agree to another baby when she doesn’t want to work or do anything

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Need Pregnant Without Any Income by NoToPile: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Men need to take some responsibility for family planning. You can't leave it all to the woman alone.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hatred From Women / Have A Nice Day / Human Trafficking, Be Your Neighbor's Keeper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.