Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! (2437 Views)

Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again / Learn Unlimited Top Skills And Earn Recognized Certificates For As Low 3K / Should I Forgo Law School And Learn Any Tech Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by shesaiditsbig: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
This webinar is for you.

At the end of the webinar, you will have learned any of the following skills;

1. Web design
2. Copywriting
3. Digital Marketing
4. Graphics Design
5. Salesmanship and Neuromarketing 101.

and that means you can start earning more money.

What are you waiting for? Click the link below to register, limited slots available.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSuZccDfp4GDVj6geEkauV_nVr4zcsm4VO2uyTm4Rcjk9SKQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

1 Like

Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Idamond: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
these copyright how is it
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Idamond: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
these copywrite how is it
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Ghost11: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Is graphics design alone good enough to put food on my table?
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by shesaiditsbig: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ghost11:
Is graphics design alone good enough to put food on my table?

Yeah. It sure is, especially when you are very good at it. The high paying clients would come for you.
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by shesaiditsbig: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Idamond:

Copywriting involves creating text for advertising and other marketing functions.

Plus it is a good skill to earn you decent incomes.
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Ghost11: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
shesaiditsbig:

Yeah. It sure is, especially when you are very good at it. The high paying clients would come for you.
I just got a PC and want to go into IT, where do you commend I look to?
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by shesaiditsbig: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ghost11:

I cannot tell you exactly where to look into, you should rather look inwards and choose the skill that you really connect with based on your personal abilities.

You can search each of them on Google to know what they entail.

It’s best practice to choose a skill according to your interests, abilities and passion. Not just because of the renumeration for the skill ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Kolenda(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
I am interested in getting a skill on Digital Marketing. I've done some courses on Coursera as regard digital marketing but the practical application is what I don't know. Can anyone be of help to me? Please, I am just a fresh graduate and I don't have the funds for now. Please can anyone mentor me?
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Kennyking1234: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ghost11:

3d animation go feat you...
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Ghost11: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kennyking1234:
3d animation go feat you...
Can I learn in 6 months?
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Ghost11: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
shesaiditsbig:

I cannot tell you exactly where to look into, you should rather look inwards and choose the skill that you really connect with based on your personal abilities.

You can search each of them on Google to know what they entail.

It’s best practice to choose a skill according to your interests, abilities and passion. Not just because of the renumeration for the skill ONLY.
I want to become financially independent, there's nothing I cannot accomplish at this point.
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Kennyking1234: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ghost11:

Can I learn in 6 months?
yh depending on your dedication.
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by shesaiditsbig: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ghost11:

I want to become financially independent, there's nothing I cannot accomplish at this point.

Okay. That’s some determination. Put up for the class by registering using the attached link.
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by shesaiditsbig: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kolenda:
I am interested in getting a skill on Digital Marketing. I've done some courses on Coursera as regard digital marketing but the practical application is what I don't know. Can anyone be of help to me? Please, I am just a fresh graduate and I don't have the funds for now. Please can anyone mentor me?

Have you registered for the webinar? It’s completely free.

You can explore mentorship and other opportunities available.
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Lamanii22(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
How long will it take one to learn copywriting?
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by Kolenda(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
shesaiditsbig:

Have you registered for the webinar? It’s completely free.

You can explore mentorship and other opportunities available.
I have registered
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by SenR(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
My brother you're clearly outdated. Update yourself with the latest.
Re: Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! by pauladonis(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Idamond:

Copywriting is basically writing to sell or to get your reader to take your desired action.

The fact that it is a skill that majors on selling makes it a lucrative skill to learn.

If you're good and you market yourself well, clients with deep pockets will beg you to take their money...

And it only requires that you know how to write in simple English Language that 13 year olds can understand,

And of course, how to research for information online.

If you can do those two things and you're ready to spend time to learn, I suggest you go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria So Hot Right Now? / Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. / Project Topics And Materials Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.